Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

WeAreAlwaysKINGs vs Kings - Episode 3 #AngerBoy #Homie

Katie

1 minute ago, savagek said:

I didn't state it's what lost them the vs? Just stating a mage should always be staff swapping there, especially as he's complete so should have a good staff too. 

Because that mage is WnxNatorz dog which have 0 brain maybe? Also you gonna go for 3300+ posts in this forum aswell?

Nice video tho @Katie :)

34 minutes ago, FitzGerald said:

Because that mage is WnxNatorz dog which have 0 brain maybe? Also you gonna go for 3300+ posts in this forum aswell?

Nice video tho @Katie :)

wasn't wnx, was me hahaha, i'll hold my hand up and say ye i should of swapped to staff more but you know what people are like in cz, some random rogues on their way to kill farmers would of just jumped me so didnt want it to happen. 

It's not that nice of a video, they get npt'd for 5 minutes and then win by using anger?

23 minutes ago, yokbrainkanka said:

wasn't wnx, was me hahaha, i'll hold my hand up and say ye i should of swapped to staff more but you know what people are like in cz, some random rogues on their way to kill farmers would of just jumped me so didnt want it to happen. 

It's not that nice of a video, they get npt'd for 5 minutes and then win by using anger?

at least its you playing your character though and not your mouse

Edited by savagek