Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Revolution Kings Special @Apexko

Chayni

42 minutes ago, savagek said:

macro users vs non macro users

yawn 

31 minutes ago, sergei said:

You hide the damage bar in the bottom right of the screen and we didn't understand that this is a macro?

23 minutes ago, ThePistouEffect said:

oha, i like how you hide you dmg bar ;) Good job make my day .

boyssss

macro or no macro

Mogar > you :( 

ps: didn't do that to hide the macro, its just really annoying to look at that bar going mental

Edited by Chayni

macroing on a warrior is literally one of the most pathetic things in this game, especially when you try to talk shit to people who don't 

i hate what this game has become smh 

like shit, you wanna win that bad you have to macro? go ahead. but realise no one wants to see these trash videos spammed as your pretty much cheating at an already easy class

Edited by savagek

1 hour ago, savagek said:

macroing on a warrior is literally one of the most pathetic things in this game, especially when you try to talk shit to people who don't 

like shit, you wanna win that bad you have to macro? go ahead. but realise no one wants to see these trash videos spammed as your pretty much cheating at an already easy class

lmao dude,

macro is not "cheating" with or without it i'll still play exactly the same (beating you) idc why you have to get salty

34 minutes ago, ThePistouEffect said:

It's just that some people are addicted to drama and are ready to do anything to get it :)

1 hour ago, Chayni said:

lmao dude,

macro is not "cheating" with or without it i'll still play exactly the same (beating you) idc why you have to get salty

Then why use it?

That comment alone shows how little you know about this game tbh 

2 minutes ago, savagek said:

Then why use it?

idk what you are trying to proof here josh, the macro does not help with:

target selecting (mouse)

item switching (mouse)

descent (left hand)

Echo (left hand)

pots (left hand)

and add to that the hell blade skill on left hand i can do that with my eyes closed

so stop commenting while your warriors are asking us how to setup the macro :) 

3 minutes ago, Chayni said:

the macro does not help with:

target selecting (mouse)

item switching (mouse)

descent (left hand)

Echo (left hand)

pots (left hand)

What are you talking about?

With certain model macros you can do things such as clicking certain area of your screen... You can pin point shield on your inventory and hit one button and it'll equip your shield on.. or another button where it does H and goes down and selects town for you since its faster than doing /town

Also don't get me started with macros where you can select pixels of the screen. Hint hint; party members hp drops, priest automatically drops that 10k HP, or pixel changes colors and priest drops that auto cure :)

1 minute ago, Hic-A-Doo-La said:

What are you talking about?

With certain model macros you can do things such as clicking certain area of your screen... You can pin point shield on your inventory and hit one button and it'll equip your shield on.. or another button where it does H and goes down and selects town for you since its faster than doing /town

Also don't get me started with macros where you can select pixels of the screen. Hint hint; party members hp drops, priest automatically drops that 10k HP, or pixel changes colors and priest drops that auto cure :)

ye sorry mine isnt this advanced

Edited by Chayni

4 hours ago, Chayni said:

lmao dude,

1. Josh should not have commented here at all seeing as all you guys just post each others videos and to be fair, all of you macro so it's fine in my opinion. I'm just commenting now because you are talking shit to me and my little pony (Josh).

2. Dylan, your comment is absolutely retarded. If people played exactly the same, You and the other 95% of this shit server wouldn't be using it. I can write an essay about just this but I won't because deep deep deep down inside you and the rest of the pvp macroers know the benefits it brings.

3. Many of the people in this server are absolute shit but are getting by using macros. I know this first hand because I have seen the same people on USKO when the worst thing people really used was pedals and they were absolute nobodies. It's sad that the older players are stooping to this level and forgetting the fact that we loved this game for the whole COMBO MECHANIC. Some of the other ones use macro because that is all they know seeing as they've only played private servers.

4. Most of us play this game for the PVP and when people have to macro on a warrior (the least skilled class in the game), it is either to compete because most other people do it, or because they cannot use their own brain and fingers.

5. No macroer should ever speak about being skilled in this game at all. I'm not saying you are unskilled Dylan but in my opinion, don't tell other "legit" players that you can beat them when you can't press 2 buttons(HB+Descent) yourself and if you say you can, then stop macroing and do it.

6. Stop with this toxicity and just have fun in this game. The fact that people call others "scammers" because they didn't pay up the kc after losing a worse is also another silly NEW concept in this game. This has been happening since KO launched. If this was the case, I've been scammed over 100x easily (I'm defending you here btw). 

Like I told you privately, stop joining in the toxicity. You are smarter than that. Leave the toxicity to the kids with no responsibilities, jobs and families (aka razor).

22 hours ago, savagek said:

macro users vs non macro users

yawn 

19 hours ago, savagek said:

16 hours ago, savagek said:

Then why use it?

14 hours ago, StoneColdKillah said:

1. Josh should not have commented here at all seeing as all you guys just post each others videos and to be fair, all of you macro so it's fine in my opinion. I'm just commenting now because you are talking shit to me and my little pony (Josh).

2. Dylan, your comment is absolutely retarded. If people played exactly the same, You and the other 95% of this shit server wouldn't be using it. I can write an essay about just this but I won't because deep deep deep down inside you and the rest of the pvp macroers know the benefits it brings.

3. Many of the people in this server are absolute shit but are getting by using macros. I know this first hand because I have seen the same people on USKO when the worst thing people really used was pedals and they were absolute nobodies. It's sad that the older players are stooping to this level and forgetting the fact that we loved this game for the whole COMBO MECHANIC. Some of the other ones use macro because that is all they know seeing as they've only played private servers.

4. Most of us play this game for the PVP and when people have to macro on a warrior (the least skilled class in the game), it is either to compete because most other people do it, or because they cannot use their own brain and fingers.

5. No macroer should ever speak about being skilled in this game at all. I'm not saying you are unskilled Dylan but in my opinion, don't tell other "legit" players that you can beat them when you can't press 2 buttons(HB+Descent) yourself and if you say you can, then stop macroing and do it.

6. Stop with this toxicity and just have fun in this game. The fact that people call others "scammers" because they didn't pay up the kc after losing a worse is also another silly NEW concept in this game. This has been happening since KO launched. If this was the case, I've been scammed over 100x easily (I'm defending you here btw). 

Like I told you privately, stop joining in the toxicity. You are smarter than that. Leave the toxicity to the kids with no responsibilities, jobs and families (aka razor).

14 hours ago, Razordagawd said:

By simplifying the amount of tasks you have to do in-game with your hands, it becomes easier to focus on doing everything else, therefore getting an edge over those who choose not to use it.

It's not rocket science tbh.

1. This is not the first time i read this you guys saying this to me or to my clan. 

2. Why you guys have to keep commenting to us about this? Do you want to hear us saying we can't defeat you guys without a macro? 

3. Im up for any challenge without a macro and record it. It's not a problem.

4. And what i see in this topic is that Undez started to talk about this first and not Chayni.

Really guys what do you want from us? I've said multiple times already i like you @StoneColdKillah and @Razordagawd you guys helped me alot especially Razor in gamers4life against that maniac ItzMDMA. 

Also supported me in the 2vs2 against HERVORAGENDOG for 10.000KC with items so we could compete against them and ofcourse we won them. Im really thankfull for all of this. Im not posting these 4 lines because i hate you guys don't get me wrong. But i just want to understand why you guys keep talking like this...

If you guys want a no macro battle its okay i can tell all my warriors to not use them and we gonna do an 8vs8 without a macro and in 2vs2 i will not use it either and it will be all recorded no problem.

If you guys don't care about this then just for the love of god pls stop about it. It won't make u richer, and it won't give you a better life.

The only thing what's gonna happen in the end is a drama between Revolution and UndezStructablez i don't want it but if you guys don't leave me another choice i will for sure not shut my mouth. Thanks for listening.

-

Chris

Edited by FitzGerald

• 2 weeks later...

why people still crying about macro its obviously that 99% of the players are using it.

macro doesnt make you a good warrior if ur bad it just help you to be better if u are already a good one

btw i dont use macro myself but i never care about people who use macro because its the game nowdays... and revolution is a good clan ( the ones i know atleast)

29 minutes ago, iNaked said:

why people still crying about macro its obviously that 99% of the players are using it.

macro doesnt make you a good warrior if ur bad it just help you to be better if u are already a good one

btw i dont use macro myself but i never care about people who use macro because its the game nowdays... and revolution is a good clan ( the ones i know atleast)

Good to see you again Lior :) Welcome back !