Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

+1 uniques

peyo

When are they going to be open please? You gave an upgrade to warriors and rogues, while mages and priest get close to nothing from +8s.

80lvl skills are coming this week for pretty much all the non-babashoppers, so mages and priests also need something to help them out - while warriors & rogue spend their money on weapons, mages & priests can spend on uniques.

They should really be released at the same time, making them a week late will be still okay, but you can't wait any longer.

1 hour ago, peyo said:

When are they going to be open please? You gave an upgrade to warriors and rogues, while mages and priest get close to nothing from +8s.

80lvl skills are coming this week for pretty much all the non-babashoppers, so mages and priests also need something to help them out - while warriors & rogue spend their money on weapons, mages & priests can spend on uniques.

They should really be released at the same time, making them a week late will be still okay, but you can't wait any longer.

I understand the point of +1's being released, but not for the reasons you've listed.

Mages are OP as fudge still. They gained a tonne with level 80 with the extra HP and Skills. Full MP build can 72 staff for 1k.

1 hour ago, TabbyCat said:

I understand the point of +1's being released, but not for the reasons you've listed.

Mages are OP as fudge still. They gained a tonne with level 80 with the extra HP and Skills. Full MP build can 72 staff for 1k.

full MP build gets hit even harder, and with Hell blade & CP coming shortly they won't even have a chance to hit that staff. I know it's a great skill, but you're overestimating it. Mages are so OP that most of them changed into warriors now...

1 hour ago, HANGOVERRR said:

Do you have ballz to upgrade fr+1(25gb) without %100 chance? 

isn't USKO 100% for +1? I wonder what are they going to come up with, but I'm fine with either, honestly.

Edited by peyo

3 hours ago, peyo said:

full MP build gets hit even harder, and with Hell blade & CP coming shortly they won't even have a chance to hit that staff. I know it's a great skill, but you're overestimating it. Mages are so OP that most of them changed into warriors now...

isn't USKO 100% for +1? I wonder what are they going to come up with, but I'm fine with either, honestly.

as far as I remember making uniques on usko it was 100% to +3, I don't ever recall breaking uniques on xigenon, because I would've absolutely lost my shit breaking my uniques to +3

Edited by Sneaks

get more LR maybe, like with +1 uniques that they can add?

It was already checked by twostars and the stun rates are completely in order, people tend to say they get stunned all the time, without realising the ammount of times they get hit with lightning spells.

There was a bugfix for priests this patch, but that's about it.

/edit: less than 6% stun rate

Edited by peyo