Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Free participation certificates to be put in innhostess

perhana

Do we really need them to be non-innhostess.

You can't be in more than 1 event with the same account simultaneously anyway.  Why do we need to carry them around all the time? What does it matter if someone uses their main/alt character to open a skill in the other?People still need to farm the certificates and if someone wants to babashop those lyca/lupus/lobo/etc. they can. 

Can we please put them in the innhostess, thanks.

11 minutes ago, perhana said:

And what is stopping them of doing them on 2 accounts and putting them into CR as it is now?

Because then they can't put them in the inn hostess? If they implement what you're suggesting people will go on 2 accounts, semi-afk on 1 and collect, then CR across to main character.

1 minute ago, TabbyCat said:

Because then they can't put them in the inn hostess? If they implement what you're suggesting people will go on 2 accounts, semi-afk on 1 and collect, then CR across to main character.

Ah, right. I though only of them opening the skills and CR the character, didn't know you could CR items like that. Damn you afking people making it harder for us who actually play the game! ?

7 minutes ago, perhana said:

Ah, right. I though only of them opening the skills and CR the character, didn't know you could CR items like that. Damn you afking people making it harder for us who actually play the game! ?

100%

Although if you read the below, they are looking at somehow increasing those certificates (#1) :) Also, they've already added a new feature to include them (#2).

• 1 month later...

I think its time to address this again, the amount of afk ppl in events is pretty much the same no matter what. 

FT has the most since it's not detected easily, bdw has many but unfortunately the timeframe for replacing etc. is too small to do anything, you get unlucky the first clash is 8vs1 and after that "first loss" it's considered ok to be afk and wait for the participation price... juraid doesnt have that many full afk but we get alot of people who are clueless, nothing to be done about that, I can deal with it.

I don't really understand why you can't put those certi on the innhostess, the way to sell them still involves alot of APEX point so having afk secondary accounts should't be an issue.

I have some certi just lying around in my secondary chars and while my magic back just ran out, my inventory is FULL of certificates that I have no use for... please just let me put them in innhostess, people who want to babashop will babashop quest items or whatevere, there is no (zero) "0" reason for not making them accountbound. 

Check my inventory, is this really how you want it?!?

certi.jpg

Edited by perhana
added a jpg

• Administrators

The real question here is why those didn't stack. Like, obviously you want them to be stored because they're taking up so much space... but clearly they should only be taking up 2 slots at most (still a lot mind) and not 6.

These are definitely intended to stack, so is this a contrived example (like some magic bag interaction) or is this an actual example of a more common bug?

2 minutes ago, twostars said:

The real question here is why those didn't stack. Like, obviously you want them to be stored because they're taking up so much space... but clearly they should only be taking up 2 slots at most (still a lot mind) and not 6.

These are definitely intended to stack, so is this a contrived example (like some magic bag interaction) or is this an actual example of a more common bug?

I'm sure this is about magic back running out, and I can't drag them to the 3 different piles that they should be. 1 participation, 1 bdw victory and 1 sticker. But I fail to see the reason why I can't put them on my innhostess and possibly use them for a second char in the same account. I just don't see any good reason why it's not account bound instead of bind on pickup. I'll propably buy another magic back and deal with it, but having it account bound would propably make me more active on events to have something to grind instead of just farming extra 30 certificates on my main...

Yeah keeping those non storeable sucks For people whos want play actually game and fill up partys which missing. Those certis dont have to Be tradeable or so. Just possibility move to other character. One side is that people can More sell characters and keep farming. I got it but people will do it anyways. Its that because no actually farm changes. Allowing move thru inn hostess could also drop amount of multiple account users on events. Many sides on these and no golden way. Active people whos play game for enjoy Hurts most.

While I understand you might have some knowledge that I don't / I'm not allowed to have... I can't really understand the reasoning behing having these vouchers char-bound instead of account-bound. If you have some real calculations backing this and telling it's good for the server via activity, I can concede It's fine as is. BUT I have a feeling that opening them to be account bound would actually make ppl more active and simultaneously improve the quality of life.

Can we get any update on how you admins perceive this?