Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Apex not like old apex anymore!

HANGOVERRR

You guys started to act like retarded turkish private servers. I burned my 4x personel weapon to+5 in a row yesterday then i said it just sooo bad luck cuz +4 to +5 %70 with bus. I have never sent message before when i burned somethings. This is my first. You know why? I burned 10x raptor 2x shell 2x ii +4 to +5 in a row? I dont care about money even if i make all of them +5 im not gonna get even 500kc with them. I care about you guys changed the upgrade rates to delete some items from game because as u can see raptors&shards 3m in merchant which is mean nothing because u are getting 1 shard in 30min in doom soldier slot and this is stupid. I have never expect this from you guys really. never!

On 6/13/2020 at 1:28 AM, kurtis said:

It's a gamble bro... 

Not going to lie, I myself burned so many quest items to +5 so that 70% seems a bit off

Yes, it is RNG. However, some players started to question whether certain items are just not programmed right to be successfully upgraded to certain item level

It's not RNG guys I assure you. I burned 6 flame shards and 3 hell breakers to +5 like 10 days ago and decided to upgrade some +1 reb shards to +2-+3 reb with Karivdis. In total, I had 7 shards and 7 karivdis. Guess what? Couldn't even manage to upgrade +2 reb. Not even one of them, and yeah with Karivdis.. I was gathering items since that day till last night because I wanted to believe that it has around %45-50 upgrade chance with Karivdis. What could go so wrong? I burned 12 goddamn items with 11 Karivdis and 1 trina and only 1 of my rogue shell piece was succesful to +2 reb. This is beyond luck or RNG guys. Sorry. I am done with this server. I wish you the same. Because all of this is a bs.

Greetings

Parabola!

21 hours ago, huso599 said:

It's not RNG guys I assure you. I burned 6 flame shards and 3 hell breakers to +5 like 10 days ago and decided to upgrade some +1 reb shards to +2-+3 reb with Karivdis. In total, I had 7 shards and 7 karivdis. Guess what? Couldn't even manage to upgrade +2 reb. Not even one of them, and yeah with Karivdis.. I was gathering items since that day till last night because I wanted to believe that it has around %45-50 upgrade chance with Karivdis. What could go so wrong? I burned 12 goddamn items with 11 Karivdis and 1 trina and only 1 of my rogue shell piece was succesful to +2 reb. This is beyond luck or RNG guys. Sorry. I am done with this server. I wish you the same. Because all of this is a bs.

Greetings

Parabola!

xDDDDDDD

On 6/8/2020 at 11:36 AM, HANGOVERRR said:

You guys started to act like retarded turkish private servers. I burned my 4x personel weapon to+5 in a row yesterday then i said it just sooo bad luck cuz +4 to +5 %70 with bus. I have never sent message before when i burned somethings. This is my first. You know why? I burned 10x raptor 2x shell 2x ii +4 to +5 in a row? I dont care about money even if i make all of them +5 im not gonna get even 500kc with them. I care about you guys changed the upgrade rates to delete some items from game because as u can see raptors&shards 3m in merchant which is mean nothing because u are getting 1 shard in 30min in doom soldier slot and this is stupid. I have never expect this from you guys really. never!

oh and it was you afterall that cired about burning few items in a row xD admins hate you, they rigged BDW, they rigged anvil, there's no escaping :D

33 minutes ago, Vanqu1sh said:

u guys talking about make +4 to +5 hah ! , i've burnt my raptor,shells,shard to +2 with upgrade scroll which shows %90 rate to upgrade with it ????  i don't believe upgrade rates anymore which you guys released it in forum.

and what the hell is wrong with that? 90% means you can burn everything, just use BUS if you want 100% lol.

I upgaded A LOT and burned a lot with HUS, it's normal.

peyo, 4 saat önce yazdı:

and what the hell is wrong with that? 90% means you can burn everything, just use BUS if you want 100% lol.

I upgaded A LOT and burned a lot with HUS, it's normal.

I hope you understand i explain one more time for you. Im just saying i dont believe the upgrade rates on this picture in forum. You can believe it no problem. But stop saying "ohoho it just bad luck". We all know this.

5 hours ago, HANGOVERRR said:

I hope you understand i explain one more time for you. Im just saying i dont believe the upgrade rates on this picture in forum. You can believe it no problem. But stop saying "ohoho it just bad luck". We all know this.

Aesteris said that CS has super low drop rate, yet there are 5 on the server already including yourself, so that's an extremely good luck for you in exchange for bad luck at anvil.

9 minutes ago, Vanqu1sh said:

i hope you get well soon

I am very well, you're literally crying that you burned an item that doesn't have a 100% upgrade rate because you didn't want to waste money on BUS.

it's illuminati and reptilians for sure.