Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Archer Fatigue removal

People survive well enough against archers, and everyone has party cure. Even mage parties can go toe-to-toe with archers now that torment is instantly cleared.

I believe all nerfs should be reverted at this point (styx, fatigue, 62 & 66 damage) except maybe the casting interruption one. Hitting 8500 HP warriors with 600-700 damage times 7 is easily mitigated.

Not sure about the rest (styx, 62 66, etc), but i'm up for removing the fatigue aswell.

Even tho i rarely play archer (farming and xping with it only) having that slow on every (single target* )arrow pretty much destroy the whole class now that every1 has more hp, def, descent for every warriors, pt cure , etc.

Sure archers can be annoying sometimes, but if it turns out to be that bad, you can always revert the fatigue back.

So +1 from me overall, give it a try.

Yes, Please remove this debuff that shouldnt have been implemented in the first place. Mages ruled in pvp before 80 patch and nothing was done to them but when one archer party dominated for a couple days archer was nerfed. This made no sense at the time and definatly doesnt hold up now since everyone is a super soldier now in pvp. PLEASE REMOVE THE STUPID SLOW FROM ARCHER ALREADY!!!

7 hours ago, Pinktaco said:

Yes, Please remove this debuff that shouldnt have been implemented in the first place. Mages ruled in pvp before 80 patch and nothing was done to them but when one archer party dominated for a couple days archer was nerfed. This made no sense at the time and definatly doesnt hold up now since everyone is a super soldier now in pvp. PLEASE REMOVE THE STUPID SLOW FROM ARCHER ALREADY!!!

Mages have a weakness in that you can actually reach them, their damage can be easily negated with flame res, they don't benefit so much from debuffs, and they die easy. Pre-nerf archers had no real weakness and were basically an i-win class for people too shit to play sin. 

I would vote for removing the fatigue and see how it effects for balance (I don't think it would). If everything is going well, then those other reductions could be tested out as well. I wouldn't change many things at once.

3 hours ago, gasthejews said:

Mages have a weakness in that you can actually reach them, their damage can be easily negated with flame res, they don't benefit so much from debuffs, and they die easy. Pre-nerf archers had no real weakness and were basically an i-win class for people too shit to play sin. 

Good mage teams have no weakness, perhaps 1 person dies.

Debuffs in mage teams? Party Cure.