Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Current Server Status - open discussion

SPANKME

Hello!

I have seen few changes on server and i would like to open this thread for open discussion & suggestions related to already happened changes and for the future ones!

1. Fishing

Fishing have been nerfed. Less drops without premium & lower rate on drops when turning them into chaos generator / chest npc.

The first change with lower rates from fishing is really good, fishing has been way too good farming tool from day1.

However dropping the turn in rate for fragments & gem's is a big mistake. By dropping the turn in rates, you have just done juraid & bifrost less and less attractive for players.

Suggestion - Lower the turn in -rates for fragments you ONLY get from fishing & mining. Increase the turn in -rates for fragments of higher tier.

(What's the point of farming 2 hours in bifrost to get 30 fragment of rage that only give you enchants / bus / nightmare -crystals).

2. Juraid

Juraid Mountain has always been one of the better event's on KO. On this server, it still has flaws compared to time used / rewards.

My last three juraid -events rewards have been: JM1, 2 black gems. JM2, 1 silvery & 1 black gem. JM3, 2 green 1 black gem.

Because of the low & bad droprates, i have seen an effect that people will leave straight away if they find themselves on "bad party".

Suggestion - Increase the droprates for all types of GEM's on Juraid. Maeby consider Deva dropping several silver bars & silvery gems. 

This would keep the players more active on the event and not being frustrated because of low amount of drops.

(People that don't fish/mine would love to get something out of this event).

3. Ronark Land farm

The rate's have been increased on Falcons / DK's / EW's. Some of the rates were bit too much such as 57 shards from falcons on 1 hour. (that's been fixed already).

EW's are dropping alot of exceptional items but way too much lowtier items such as priest impacts & normal chitins. During 250 kills, we obtained 1x excep raptor and few other proper ones.

Currently it only make's sense to kill em if you are helping lowbie on exp-quest. 

Suggestion - Take a look on the specific rates for higher -tier items on EW's. Falcons & DK's seems to be pretty balanced now and it's good proper farm.

4. Solo farm (important)

This is one of the most important issues that needs to be solved. For solo players, farming has been pretty much ronark land Cardinals for BUS or fishing/mining.

Farming bus in ronark is good, but you get rekt each time by high lvl sin with superior gear on you. Same thing with hobogoblins. Where are all the farming spots outside ronark land for solo players?

I couldn't come up with any except for one, tc farm on eslant with high lvl warrior that has hellblade, otherwise thats pointless too.

Suggestion - Add better rates to eslant mobs aswell, not as good as in ronark but still close. Figure out a mob in eslant and make it drop bus almost as good as cardinals on ronark.

(Alot of solo players end up getting frustrated about not being able to do anything solo ingame except fish/min, lets take good care of them aswell).

5. Communication

- All these updates & changes should be known by all players, not just the ones who participate here in forums. I haven't seen that many people around ronark falcons which are best farm as a group at the moment on server. So there must be a hiccup over communication towards playerbase.

Suggestion - When changes are done, put it up on panel just like patch notes. Also consider putting it up on facebook aswell.

Feel free to drop comments & participate in open style discussion about the topics. We are definitely going into right direction, just need to stay active on improvements all the time.

Best regards, 

SPANKME

Won't be writing a too long reply, just woke up, but ye kinda agree.

(PS.:  Idk, don't feel like fishing or the exchange was touched at all (especially the fishing drop rate),  got access to 3 PC atm for a few day now due to my roommates are on a vacation, menaged to get ~300-400 frag + chest + gem +200m coin + upgrade scrolls  after ~10-15 hours fishing with each char (EDIT: "each" stands for fishing for 10-15 hours with all of the chars, the mentioned drop was the overall, from the 3 chars). That's with golden rod + prem on each while might be only the non prem droprate is reduced as u said, anyway just felt like mentioning.)

Agree

On points 3 & 4 - Screw cz screw eslant ko is a huge game that has multiple mobs & places no1 even explores. We should not limit the experience.

6. Nerf rogues ap.

7. Nerf warrior scream / leg cut.

8. Alot complain about lightning mage being super stunny. but its not given the fact that imirs and shios and frs are all over the server at +2 as well. I guess ppl forget this point.

Agree

On points 3 & 4 - Screw cz screw eslant ko is a huge game that has multiple mobs & places no1 even explores. We should not limit the experience.

6. Nerf rogues ap.

7. Nerf warrior scream / leg cut.

8. Alot complain about lightning mage being super stunny. but its not given the fact that imirs and shios and frs are all over the server at +2 as well. I guess ppl forget this point.

agreeing with ur 6 and 7(just get more resitance)

About 6. Dmg is fine for archers atm. But sins are fucking op as fuck.

Im done here =D

Not that amount from each, and not per char, that was overall with 3x char during ~15 hours:

Fragments.jpg

No matter how i look at it, it's 401 stuffs right there.   (Some of the blue chests are from chaos, etc and might have a few, like less than 5-10 gems from juraid too, but rest is from fishing, ~15 hours continously with 3 characters at the same time whom all have golden rod + premium [My account + my 2 brother's btw].)

And no, i'm not doing it normally, i could only afford it now due to the mentioned reasons above, but believe it or not it's approx that amount during the mentioned time if u invest prem + golden rod on the chars and a decent amount of ppl doing it with either more pc, or just virtual machines, no wonder why certain ppl keep on upgrading 10++     +7s at every few hour or you can see people getting frag / gem drops for like 25 mins straight daily since it takes that much time for them to exchange it )

At this point i agree changing it drastically could possibly piss off plenty of ppl and we are on the good way with those CZ changes, but it's a fact that you can get that amount of stuffs during the mentioned time, with the mentioned setup with golden rods + prem and it's kinda unhealthly to the server still but whatever.

ahh my mistake then tought its 1 char only but yh ur right its still best way to farm.i used to farm with 2 chars cos i have pc and lap,but this days im only fishing/pk/esl with 1 acc and with other sell my items so im not getting enough frags/gems....anyway its so boring to upgrade all day maybe its better that i dont fish that much anymore

i agree on almost all things pointed out by SPANKME.

4th point does not make much sense to me, no need to move players to eslant

increased rates would keep not only solo players far from cz but whole parties as well because you could just make a party, turn on genie, get an auto loot and go afk

5th point - communication is very important. 

Last News on site was from 30-06 (Newcomer event). We ve got 13-07 today and no more news since that.

Imho You should put more information about what is happening on the server. All the important things but also less important as well. Patch notes, drop rate changes etc.

Like the Kill GM event that is supposed to be today. Announce that it will happen. Then put some information whos the winner and whats the prize.

Thats just an example but I am sure that more information about what is going on would make good impression that server is alive for all people visiting website. 

i agree on almost all things pointed out by SPANKME.

4th point does not make much sense to me, no need to move players to eslant

increased rates would keep not only solo players far from cz but whole parties as well because you could just make a party, turn on genie, get an auto loot and go afk

5th point - communication is very important. 

Last News on site was from 30-06 (Newcomer event). We ve got 13-07 today and no more news since that.

Imho You should put more information about what is happening on the server. All the important things but also less important as well. Patch notes, drop rate changes etc.

Like the Kill GM event that is supposed to be today. Announce that it will happen. Then put some information whos the winner and whats the prize.

Thats just an example but I am sure that more information about what is going on would make good impression that server is alive for all people visiting website. 

Hello!

4th point is because this is farm server afterall, all farming shouldn't be only on ronark land. Even the typical DM farm is completely useless. 

Genie party will never do same when compared to party without it. All melee skills on genie sucks pretty hard.

5th point. Indeed, lack of news & communication is clear signal to server inactivity. You need to handle private servers like a company. Keep active on social media and do active PR on daily basis.

There always seems to be more Orcs during the day and then more humans during the night, CZ just doesn't seem balanced. Also humans seem to just rush CZ for Chaos Stone and then leave once it's dead

This looks more like complaining about current cz situation. Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?

Are you really surprised that in the time when possibility of getting nice drop is increased, more people show up in cz? Imho that's quite normal.

Fishing is fine now bro, i don't get more coins from that than going to bifrost.

+1, fishing is ok atm

Fish is good if u have program for auto drop silver coin =) just dc don't like you. 

I don't have this program. Is it legal? If so where can I find it. If its not, whats the point of obtaining silver coins if people use third party tools?

I don't think that eslant drops should be higher than it is. You guys cried to make cz more active and now you want it to be empty again? Double-slap.

All they need to do is add more varity to cz ; more mobs ; more spots ;etc.

Solo farming is a pain atm, some ppl just raid at the good spots ( theres like what ; 2-3? ( DK, Cards, Falcons ))and camp them. It didn't solve anything the buff in cz..

I see many ppl leaving or maybe ppl just started to be less in moradon? Not sure, havent been in cz lately ( getting raided after 5 mins of farming ).

• Administrators

I see many ppl leaving or maybe ppl just started to be less in moradon? Not sure, havent been in cz lately ( getting raided after 5 mins of farming ).

I'm not sure how people gather this, I personally haven't seen a drop in online user count :)

As for changes, yes I believe making all spots a viable farming method would be one of the best things to do at the moment, what players can do to assist in this manner is providing us with data on how fast you can kill something (solo, and in a party - full or otherwise), adding / removing / tweaking drops is something that's really easy and fast to do - reason that's not been done yet is a lack of data (which is absolutely required to balance the drops!)

Thank you to those who provide great feedback and support to this server! <3

I'm not sure how people gather this, I personally haven't seen a drop in online user count :)

As for changes, yes I believe making all spots a viable farming method would be one of the best things to do at the moment, what players can do to assist in this manner is providing us with data on how fast you can kill something (solo, and in a party - full or otherwise), adding / removing / tweaking drops is something that's really easy and fast to do - reason that's not been done yet is a lack of data (which is absolutely required to balance the drops!)

Thank you to those who provide great feedback and support to this server! <3

Just like Xitam said, he is getting raided after each 5 minutes of farming. It's a pain for soloers to get any farm, thereby a decent farm spot on eslant would be good aswell.

Remember that people that are not doing PK are farming gear for it. The faster those people get their stuff together, more faster they will come ronark and do well.

I would like to see bit more active & initiative side from GM's aswell. There were servers ages ago where gm's actually popped into farm spots and had a chat with players about farm and server itself.

That would also boost the players moral that owners do care.

I will keep posting updates on those farm spots, haven't had that much time to farm lately but data will come :)