Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Mages parties are killing the game

Duality

as the title says, CZ is ruled by mages, specially during the events

the game is getting boring for those dont play as mage, u can see the np boards the top players are mostly mages

melee parties barely can fight the mages, because mostly of mage clans has 2 parties, when u have the lucky to tank the novas u get wiped for the second party

i think its time to take an action, mage parties are clearly op and its a matter of time to every1 turn in to mages or start quitting the game.

1 hour ago, TabbyCat said:

I have played both in a Melee, Archer and Sin party. I have not found it that difficult, sure at times it's tough but what you really need to beat them is an organised Discord party.

dealing with 1 mage party is fine, this morning we have to fight against 5 mage parties at same time

it was barely unplayable u could not leave the town and i u dont, they nova town u

its so frustrating when u are fighting a mage party and then come another one or another two parties

with this lvl cap is hard to get enought health to tank the novas even if u are well organised and using a voice chat u have to count with lucky to survive and try to beat them

i think the best thing that can be done with less impact is release the lvl 80 cap, things will get better, i guess

20 minutes ago, Razordagawd said:

Sounds like you need to learn to play. All you need is one torment to rape.

we know how to play, rogue with descent and warriors with passion build

you dont even need to torment to rape the mages

but mostly of the time u have to deal with 2 or 3 mages parties at same time

mostly of every1 has around 5k hp, mages hits 1k+ on nova plus dot, so do the math

if im doing something wrong, please share ur knowledge 

Edited by Duality

15 hours ago, Duality said:

we know how to play, rogue with descent and warriors with passion build

you dont even need to torment to rape the mages

but mostly of the time u have to deal with 2 or 3 mages parties at same time

mostly of every1 has around 5k hp, mages hits 1k+ on nova plus dot, so do the math

if im doing something wrong, please share ur knowledge 

Choose your fights? If you see 5 mage parties and still choose to engage, then make sure to town right after. I don't think all of them are hiding behind a bush or something no?

Quit complaining.

2 hours ago, Razordagawd said:

Choose your fights? If you see 5 mage parties and still choose to engage, then make sure to town right after. I don't think all of them are hiding behind a bush or something no?

Quit complaining.

Lol are you playing in a mage party? 

I agree the server is full of mages using 2 skills lol it’s stupid unbalanced, mages are ruling the server at the moment. I suppose 80 cap will help. 

1 hour ago, Musashi said:

I agree the server is full of mages using 2 skills lol it’s stupid unbalanced, mages are ruling the server at the moment. I suppose 80 cap will help. 

He probably has his own mage team, that's why :)

Anyone who is not complaining about mage situation is either a mage, or part of a mage team

He is right tho.. majority of the mages I see in CZ are noob as sh*t, only Undes clan knows how to properly use LR mage and blind everyone and boom if you know what I mean :)

10 hours ago, Musashi said:

I play in a sin / archer party and enjoy either spiking them for 3k or max ranging with them being unable to hit me at all.

If you play warriors, you need some timing to go in but should be able to aoe delete them even easier.

Edited by Razordagawd

Mages have made the server active funny enough. Rather than kill the server, I think they've contributed the most by making it active. I've complained about the level cap since week 1. I think the main reason mages feel oppressive is because 1 nova is enough to kill a party, which means that the top mage teams will just run over the enemy nation, since they can wipe 2-3 parties in one moment. When 80 cap comes out, mages will have to use 2 novas to kill a single party, which means that their effectiveness will drop by almost 50%. I don't think mages are oppressively overpowered though, but even I recognize how one-shotty the PK is and I'd rather have more strategical approaches to PK.

But like already mentioned, 80 cap should be here soon, so it should fix most problems. During the beta we definitely faced more issues against melees in 80 cap, since they will kill you just as quickly as now, but you cannot kill them before they kill at least 2-3 mages.