Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

IBrewZenX Nasty PM's

savagek

So today me and my friendly clan members were just chilling, when we received some shockingly nasty PM's:

First, RelentlessKillah was called out

unknown.png

And then our clan leader was un-needingly provoked as well:

2020-5-19-12-9-27.jpg

2020-5-19-12-9-32.jpg

2020-5-19-12-9-37.jpg

2020-5-19-12-9-41.jpg

2020-5-19-12-9-46.jpg

This led to that king notice message you saw.

It would be unfair to punish one and not the aggressor of all this no?

Edited by savagek

I guess it's fine to verbally assault people like that? Everytime the obvious bias by other turkish gms.

Turks cheat, turks talk trash, and then they try to report. Is this how you guys roll now? KS, cheat, scam, hack but as soon as someone rightfully retaliates, you run and report like the little bitchmade cheating pieces of shit you are.

Hahaha.

Just now, UmutD said:

Do you think it's normal to reflect what people do among themselves to all players?

How about your ignorant ass goes back to school (from which you were a dropout on 5th grade) and learns some english? Then you can talk to us.

Sadly I don't have all the ksc's I'm not doing this profit like u do.

Yesterday ur whole clan after the movie , spammed and sweared me thats normal I'll reanswer you, logs are there. I even pmed Melody and said why they're spamming us.

But notice is to the whole clan and it's a king notice you can't use the king notice for that.

I've almost 2134213453245 pm's after the movie so all of them will get banned ? 

"And then our clan leader was un-needingly provoked as well: " funny how you can type that yesterday he spammed me that we'll get ban csw will be taken and calling me SOB.

Edited by IBrewZenx

8 hours ago, IBrewZenx said:

Abusing king notice has a punishment we know that from previous apex. 
But everyday on pm we get those swears so ? You gonna swear me and I'll shut up ? 

This was before the king notice, you randomly PM'd both with that. 

Your clan leader also randomly PM'd StoneCold after CSW talking shit

smh dumb fucks 

I will ask you kindly to stop cause this is endless. I see no reason to repeat everything. The staff gave the answer , you defended your side we defended ours and the conclusion was made.

I don't care if your guys gonna insult me from PM's or try to provoke , but please lets atleast keep this out of discord / forums (G4L). 

Peace and Love ❤️

Edited by IBrewZenx

• Sierra locked this topic