Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

1 Entry per IP + Disable Genie during Events

Hic-A-Doo-La

You should considering enabling one entry per IP address. Also, disable using genie in events like JR/BDW etc..

Last 6 JR's I have joined I would say 3 out of 8 members would just be either afk or admit that they're checking the other characters in JR :)

Lets not forget the fact that majority of 3rd world country players play KO in general to be able to flip easy $ instead of getting a regular 9-5p job.. This is the reason why people are entering with multiple accounts.. Why? well lets do a basic math. Lego is 15gbs? that is around 11.000KC or so? that's someones entire month's minimum wage in certain countries...

P.s. yes they can use VPN or whatever, but still, I rather have them go with the hassle then making it easy.. Majority of you would think I'm whining and sh*t.. but I'm not freaking setting up an alarm 5:55am to join 6am JR so I could deal with people like this.. nothing you can do about player quality, legit nothing you can do about this.. but I think IP limitation is somewhat the only solution before things get out of control

Edited by Hic-A-Doo-La

Whilst it doesn't prevent you getting afk'ers, voting to kick them will at least stop getting them their reward which if done enough may cause them not to bother. I feel most people don't seem to know about it. Right click their name in the party bar and press "expulsion from party". It starts a vote to remove said player, and if 4 more people in the party do it then they're removed. Has worked wonders for me on the afk cunts in my Juraids - they never and will never get a gem. 

• English Game Master

No need to bump, we're planning on taking some measures against this soon.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:01 AM, Aesteris said:
  • Implement a "late-joiners / rejectees" event queue, who will be allowed to replace players that are kicked / have left from instanced events.
  • Implement AFK detection for events, and an event infraction system to punish repeat offenders.
  • Adding a coin requirement to joining instanced events such as Juraid Mountain, Border Defense War, and Forgotten Temple, as well as Bifrost.

16 minutes ago, Sierra said:

No need to bump, we're planning on taking some measures against this soon.

This is not the point, I know certain players who login to JR/FT with 5 of their accounts and genie with them, but genie acts up the moment a player dies in the party :)

If you don't allow 1 entry per event, then this problem will not be solved. Just saying

7 minutes ago, Cashew said:

The 1 ip   is a bad idea  Will prevent ppl getting in when more than 1 person in the house  wants to play...   Became a huge problem with USKO when they did that 1 account per house unless brought Prem ..

Not a huge problem at all. I play STKO and 1 premium allows additional non-premium entrance to the game. No one seems to complain this on STKO but the GB farmers

can guarantee ppl will complain once max lvls are hit ...

Not everyone will want Prem for farm and Pk ..

Comes down to do we want to allow everyone to play  or   the select few to play.

100%  it is a problem that effects some ppl  but sadly its what happens and in end if do that with Prem  then the none prem will still be leaching causing the trouble ...

Only true way to fix it is only 1 account per house hold and try to stop proxy and so on