Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Nice Trippy Ko

zyNco

This is totaly bullshit ? if u nerf archer like this u must to make same mages warriors assasians.Must not be able to use superimposed talent on other characters. mages must not in 1 sec to nova and meteor.. warrior must not use 70skill fast to fast.. This is bullshit

Even if I do not agree with the way the problem has been brought up, I have to agree that the archer's fatigue is not enjoyable to play and rather annoying.  I am going to play mage and I feel like I am not going to be the only one which will cause an overpopulation of mages which is already the case.

Have you thought about not doing same thing over and over again? Maybe if you see 3 mage pts, don't run blindy into their novas with priest using debuff before heal? 

There are plenty of melee parties who drops mage parties. I mean, a buffed mage has around 4-4,5k hp and warriors hit you 1,4k+ with the AOE and archers do like 1k with single target skills and torment, you just gotta use a little brain at this level cap (not like USKO where warriors rule everything with 14k HP and 2k+ AoE's). However 80 cap whenever it comes, will fix most of the complaining