Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Dj's suggestions to keep the server growing.

Holland

Hi there,

I guess we all have come to a point to see that the quest items to farm is going to get harder and harder, since there is alot of (GG) people and (GEARED) people in ronark.

This will make it kinda useless for newcomers / new clans to get the drops because of the already hard farmed worked leveled people.

I suggest, you add some (bosses to eslant) (lobo,lupus) etc make them respawn every 30 minutes, so other clans also got a way to get theire skills.

I think the experience could go up a bit with a event, so people gain faster up to 83 or 80.

I will update when i got some more on my mind, i think this will help people alot realy alot.

i was thinking about  NPC  for example it will take you up from 62 lvl to 72 lvl. If i can good remember it was called " Level jump event?" it will encourage people to exp , and they would not be that easy to kill on 72 lvl. I think it was simmiular thing on USKO. Or mybe do quest for example to drop about 200 quest items from  Evil wizards/boroo etc and those items maybe required for this jumping level quest ( Those items may be tradeable so also high level people would farm this to make their business). There are many options.

great idea. but well yeah. need to add respawn time. 30 mins is just sucks. and make sure the drop rate is just around 30-40% maybe. full gear is nothing without new player come pk :P 

p/s: nobody wanna pk with just sword dancing xD

I don't agree with bosses being at eslant, cause as i see they don't always spawn inside the bowl! i made my 75 and 80 skill from few rounds at cz  and there was not any geared players that bothered me, also events will make the server interesting, same routine every day is just boring and please announce fb contest results! its just annoying to make event then give the result after 2-3 weeks wth... 

I don't agree with bosses being at eslant, cause as i see they don't always spawn inside the bowl! i made my 75 and 80 skill from few rounds at cz  and there was not any geared players that bothered me, also events will make the server interesting, same routine every day is just boring and please announce fb contest results! its just annoying to make event then give the result after 2-3 weeks wth...

are you orc by the way?