Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

KC RESET

znaaeel

• Turkish Game Master

Greetings,

The quote below should help you understand what happened to all of the remaining Apex Points from the previous server.
Additionally, all the items were deleted for a fresh start.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, Aesteris said:

What will happen to my Apex Points?
Any remaining balance on your account that's been purchased from us is kept in its entirety!
Furthermore, all Power-Up Store purchases (ex. vouchers) made within the past 3 months with Apex Points purchased from us will be fully refunded.
Finally, all vouchers paid for with Apex Points purchased from us will be liquidated for your convenience,
so no need to worry about losing any points you didn't exchange just yet!

For more info check this topic:

on that for KC  what about ppl who got  KC to trade for items  in game before reset  was there a time limit to have that refunded as  buying something for KC from a player turned out to be a waste in the last couple months..

the question was if  spent  not brought as  i know i had spent some  in last few weeks of hearing the reset..  Not 100% sure on dates  but i know can be checked  just didnt know the time from for spending KC in buying items as it only said pus 

• English Game Master

If it was purchased from us at any time and not spent, or in the last 3 months of the old server  and spent you have it refunded already.

This was automated and you don’t need to claim it. If you don’t have them now you were not eligible.

If you had eligible Apex points and traded them to another account they were also not refunded.

Fair enough but trading to another account for buying items  and loosing it is kinda unfair as i would not have brought the item knowing  1 week or even 4 weeks time server is closing and i will loose the KC and item