Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Premium Purchasing in the US

OptimusReturns

I am having a heck of a time trying to get Premium and/or KC through the PUS.  I am not new to getting prem from the old days of USKO...but cannot seem to give my money away each month to the owners to get prem for 2 accts =) Any help would be appreciated!  When I try to buy/reload it just spins and spins.  Where do I go to buy???

1 hour ago, Hic-A-Doo-La said:

This is an ongoing issue with Paymentwall. @Aesteris can assist you with this on discord

From my experiences. I have learned that debit cards automatically fails and that spinning thing you mentioned has to do with your credit card. I know this sounds stupid but can you attempt with someone else's card? 

Actually I never even got to the point it asks for a credit card.  When I select the option to make a purchase, it is spinning to find a window I am guessing...

2 hours ago, Hic-A-Doo-La said:

This is an ongoing issue with Paymentwall. @Aesteris can assist you with this on discord

From my experiences. I have learned that debit cards automatically fails and that spinning thing you mentioned has to do with your credit card. I know this sounds stupid but can you attempt with someone else's card? 

Actually I never even got to the point it asks for a credit card.  When I select the option to make a purchase, it is spinning to find a window I am guessing...

• Administrators

Paymentwall is just very, very slow lately. It's the same for us checking up on stuff on their site - requests just time out.
If there's an available payment method on Payssion, you're better off using that, but what is available is very limited as we have to manually request support for individual methods.

I don't know if there's much I can really suggest here unfortunately, other than try to be patient and hope it'll let you.
If you're having extended issues though, send @Aesteris a PM.