Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Suggestions regarding farming/activity

undying

1. Fix party bars (someone suggested that rogue's source marking is making this and other un-cureable spells/effects if theres any)

2.Fix Scrolls (Apparently they got something to do with using buffs and scrolls with same gaming session which is causing scrolls to expire at random; I personally lost 10x30min scrolls during 1h pk period). Over my short testing period; if I relaunch game and use only scrolls they seem to work as intended

2. Make BF event so great drop and xp wise so there will be absolutely no debat between fishing/mining and bf event

3. Drastically increase droprate and xp-rate of high lvl CZ mobs booro/DK/EW/DM etc. even simple farming of 247 available mobs should be much more rewarding than afking.

4.Working schedule timer either in-game or panel

1. Fix party bars (someone suggested that rogue's source marking is making this and other un-cureable spells/effects if theres any)

2.Fix Scrolls (Apparently they got something to do with using buffs and scrolls with same gaming session which is causing scrolls to expire at random; I personally lost 10x30min scrolls during 1h pk period). Over my short testing period; if I relaunch game and use only scrolls they seem to work as intended

2. Make BF event so great drop and xp wise so there will be absolutely no debat between fishing/mining and bf event

3. Drastically increase droprate and xp-rate of high lvl CZ mobs booro/DK/EW/DM etc. even simple farming of 247 available mobs should be much more rewarding than afking.

4.Working schedule timer either in-game or panel

The drops in bifrost are good at this moment, you should try it.