Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

A buggestion.

Kallop

Quest guide doesn't show every quest available to you at your level/level range although it gives you a ridiculous amount of quests, some which I doubt even exist. It could be simplified to show you the important ones. No idea how to make it truly work though.

I suppose if it worked as an in-game guide like what you SHOULD do in order to level up quick and gear up rather than a guide for every possible quest in-game it could be useful. Then again you might wanna find out if there are any useful quests for you to do elsewhere by using the level search feature. Oh well, at it's current state it's pretty much useless.

Always been that way, but I suppose it could be cleaned up...

How many people actually use that menu anyway? I doubt most turks even realize about it's existence.

I used to use it but due to it's super bugged state it's completely useless. It's a good feature, might as well make it work right?

Always been that way, but I suppose it could be cleaned up...

How many people actually use that menu anyway? I doubt most turks even realize about it's existence.

... what makes you doubt that exactly? Turkish players have played this game and dominated this game for years, you really don't think they haven't searched this entire game for that particular feature in the game. 

Kallop, I agree with you completely, it is a mess inside of it, and what Lapis said, it has always been that way. But in my opinion, it would be utilized more if it was actually cleaned up and made useful, projecting a bunch of quests in a menu is useless to myself and many, but if it read the rewards in square boxes and you can hover over it and it tell you what exactly it does? That would be useful to me and most others.