Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Leg Cut / Scream 100% stun like 95% of the time

Yap, get yourself some resist accessories.  Was kinda annoying before for me too, but now that i finally menaged to get the aimed accessories, with 104 base glacier resist and ~110 base light resist as a rogue i don't rly have much of a problem with slowing / stunning anymore.

lol DHC we were just pking last night. if not 100% then 90-95% and thats still way to much

i have 154 glacier 94 light res, every 2nd hit of scream or legcut i get 100% stun, the whole BloodLine clan has the same issues, the rates r all fucked up unless i need 200 res to counter the skills, in that case, there are still something here that aint right guys

lol Ben Dover, u're just lucky.... (altho slow is kinda more accurate then light i think)

DHC had 206 lr once, and he still got stunned like so many times :P 

ice is good, doesn't happen every single time, it's good, but lightning is way too high imo aswell...

If some1 with 206 lr gets stunned like 2 or 3 times in a row out of 6 hits? xD then there's something wrong, i feel it's high aswell 

but I might be wrong....

The stun rate of light mages seems kinda high ye i'm giving that btw, was mostly reflecting to slowing / screaming etc in my previous post which seems still ok.

yup, slow and scream seems right, scream has always been a lil high, but nothing like 100% or something

those 2 are good imo aswell, it's just the light mages that stun constantly :P

A bunch of warriors vs rogues right now... I have literally been stunned/screamed every time I've seen a warrior, the rates are atrocious. I don't have the best resist but I know the rates have to be way off!!! There is no way I should be stun locked by warriors....

Sure if you wanna nerf scream lets nerf the entire ap of rogues as well.

dunno what you talking about, as a archer, with 2k ap i still hit well geared rogues, warriors, priests and mages roughly 500, meanwhile they spam me ~700-1k

that aint fun

dunno what you talking about, as a archer, with 2k ap i still hit well geared rogues, warriors, priests and mages roughly 500, meanwhile they spam me ~700-1k

that aint fun

it aint fun to get a power shot that is literally 65%+ of your hp, it aint fun to die in 2 seconds from one assasin because he has CP. 

Im a warrior, that shit shouldn't happen^