Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Please Apex Cash Payment Methods

Moscowitz

Hello ;

So many pvp user waiting that server and so many turkish player always shopping pvp's cash stuff at  Klasgame thats why so many people have a balance at that website and %95 servers all pvp's turkish and international always have a deal with klassgame...

Kind Regards

Why do you guys love spending extra fees to 3rd parties?

Do load TL/$ on klassgame don't you pay some sort of 2% and then like 4% at the checkout (I could be totally wrong), but I remember using klasgame to buy ESN codes, only to realize that if something was 100TL it was actually costing me 105+TL or even more lol

Hic-A-Doo-La, 13 saat önce yazdı:

Why do you guys love spending extra fees to 3rd parties?

Do load TL/$ on klassgame don't you pay some sort of 2% and then like 4% at the checkout (I could be totally wrong), but I remember using klasgame to buy ESN codes, only to realize that if something was 100TL it was actually costing me 105+TL or even more lol

You are right but you know when u play pvp at Turkey %90 server owner just deal with KlasGame thats why so many people have a balance already there thats why im asking Example we are 14 ppl sell character items at that page Because we dont have another options we quit ex server And transform all item to cash for apex but İ dont understand why they not deal with that page even Sheldon did too ...