Offline Minning Item- Afk Farming - General chat - Apex Gaming Jump to content
Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×
Sign in to follow this  
kekako

Offline Minning Item- Afk Farming

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I saw "offline minning item" on PUS today. It means that i can log  in with 20 different chars and buy mattocks for all of them. And then i can farm afk like hell ?

You dont support afk farm,as i know. (farming = 10 x normal farm - one of your gms told me that) Could you give us more detail about afk farming? What is the point of that item  in "hard farm" server ?

TY.

Selam,

PUSTA Offline merchant itemi var. Bununla 20 ayrı hesap açıp hepsine mattock alıp offline maden yapabiliyorsun.  Üstünde yazan o en azından.

Gmler ile konuştuğumda farmın zor olduğunu ve afk farmın desteklenmediğini söylemişlerdi. Hatta 10 katı daha az kasacaktır afk maden farm yapan normal bir oyuncuya göre gibi bir oran verilmişti.

Şimdi merak ediyoruz klan olarak, bu item ne anlama gelmektedir ve ne amaçlanmaktadır. Zor farm olduğu söylenen bir server için özellikle bize biraz anlamsız geldi.

Teşekkür ederim.

Edited by kekako
correction

I believe mined items will not be tradeable? Why would anyone spend the KC to farm with 20 characters? This isn't USKO, unless they are trying to sell gbs lol

6 hours ago, Hic-A-Doo-La said:

I believe mined items will not be tradeable? Why would anyone spend the KC to farm with 20 characters? This isn't USKO, unless they are trying to sell gbs lol

Indeed, any items worth any actual value won't be tradeable.
You'd be better off buying other things from the PUS and selling them to players than to use this as a farming method if farming GBs is your goal.
For anyone that's not looking to abuse the system, it's a nice way to passively progress their character while they're busy elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Aesteris said:

Indeed, any items worth any actual value won't be tradeable.
You'd be better off buying other things from the PUS and selling them to players than to use this as a farming method if farming GBs is your goal.
For anyone that's not looking to abuse the system, it's a nice way to passively progress their character while they're busy elsewhere.

We all know that there are many players farming Gbs and try to abuse system as u said. I am just trying to protect the system against abuse. And i didnt know that mining items arent tradeable. Actually i dont know what are the drops of minning? For example gems? Fragments? Chests? Yes maybe they are not tradeable, well the drops of untradeable gems,fragments,chests? All those are untradeable too?

Ty for your attention.

21 minutes ago, kekako said:

We all know that there are many players farming Gbs and try to abuse system as u said. I am just trying to protect the system against abuse. And i didnt know that mining items arent tradeable. Actually i dont know what are the drops of minning? For example gems? Fragments? Chests? Yes maybe they are not tradeable, well the drops of untradeable gems,fragments,chests? All those are untradeable too?

Ty for your attention.

There are no gems, fragments, chests that drop from mining - we'll be creating a guide on how to setup offline mining and will include the drops available there as well :)

dear admin . Afk farming this general problems all pvp. apexko not private server. apexko to specials. mann whattshapp ?

On 4/25/2020 at 6:01 PM, Aesteris said:

There are no gems, fragments, chests that drop from mining - we'll be creating a guide on how to setup offline mining and will include the drops available there as well :)

we are still waiting !!!

Here's a detailed guide I've prepared for you, guys! :) Let me know if there is something else that you think needs to be added.