Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Class change

Problem right now : If you class change you will have to re-unlock all your skills.

Why it should be fixed? : First of all there is nobody on the server who would buy a class change scroll to unlock skill on another class, it's just not worth it at the moment. Since prices to unlock all skills are almost identical.

What would this change do?

- People now can actually change their class if they want to thus retaining more players in the server.

- Bring more diversity in cz (people trying out bp / mage...)

- Make more money for apexko itself, nobody is buying it atm and if this change would come through people will actually buy the scroll and contribute to the continuous growth of the server.

Tell me what you think,

Peace xx

I think the solution here is still to make it easier to unlock skills. This way new ppl would have better chance in cz. It is annoying you have to pay around 10gb per skill and maybe newcomers will just say aw phuck it i quit...

I think the solution here is still to make it easier to unlock skills. This way new ppl would have better chance in cz. It is annoying you have to pay around 10gb per skill and maybe newcomers will just say aw phuck it i quit...

this.. skills shouldnt be THAT hard to get..

This topic is not about the price discussion of unlocking skills that's another story, the main problem we have is that class changing forces you to re-unlock all those skills again. Therefore nobody is going to buy the scroll and the server is missing out on huge potential new incomes :)

This topic is not about the price discussion of unlocking skills that's another story, the main problem we have is that class changing forces you to re-unlock all those skills again. Therefore nobody is going to buy the scroll and the server is missing out on huge potential new incomes :)

With cheap skills it wouldnt be a problem in the first place :P And i think its a bigger problem atm, it effects every1 while classchange not so much :)

Nah, this is like exploiting the class change thingy, leveling up a character, get the skills (easy for some  classes) and class changing is stupid.

Aesteris, you should delete the class change scroll to prevent this kind of things.

Nah, this is like exploiting the class change thingy, leveling up a character, get the skills (easy for some  classes) and class changing is stupid.

Aesteris, you should delete the class change scroll to prevent this kind of things.

Not really cuz unlocking the skills is quite the same price throughout the classes, therefore if you want the class change scroll to be effective you should change to keep the skill unlocked :) otherwise you might just delete it from the game because at this point nobody is buying it.

• 3 weeks later...