Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Premium types feedback.

Lapislazuli

(This is feedback and nothing official)

I already posted this in an IRC message but in case it was deleted or forgotten here goes.

There should 4 kind of premiums (forget about the basic one): EXP, WAR, DC and ULT (ultimate)

Most prems will share the same benefits and they will have clear advantages specific to their kind too.

On flash (item) usability, assuming this is correct:

93e4b8d3bb.png

(I think war prem flashes are a bit excessive considering that war prem already gives like +6 np per kill by default). Is there a way to restrict the max amount of WAR flashes you can use?

EXP prem:

Comes with trina piece (does it? it must come with something in any case, I think fishing rod?)

+60% Exp reward per monster kill

EXP flashes become usable, raising exp by 10% each, stacking 4 times up to a maximum of 100%

1% Exp lost on death to NPC's (down from 5%)

+5 national and ladder points per kill

-50% repair cost

+50% coin gained from items sold to merchants

+100% coin looted from monsters

Works fine imo, apparently exp flashes aren't supposed to work past 80 though...

WAR prem:

Comes with War prem wings and daily ancient text (need confirmation)

Reskills and re-stats cost 0 coins at the respective NPC.

WAR flashes become usable, raising NP and ladder gain on pvp kills by 1 point per flash, stacking 10 times up to a maximum of 10.

+5 national and ladder points per kill

+20% Exp reward per monster kill

2.5% Exp lost on death to NPC's (down from 5%)

-50% repair cost

This is how WAR should be, but IMO it needs a nerf of some kind, it makes the difference between someone with WAR and someone without it completely abysmal at 80+ end game. Perhaps making the amount of exp loss per death to 4%?

DC prem:

Comes with Free golden mattock (and trina? or just the mattock?).

+30% Loot rate increase.

DC flashes become usable, increasing noah gain by 10% per flash, stacking 10 times up to a maximum of 100%.

Access to the exclusive DC potions NPC that sells cheap potions and weapon / armor enchant scrolls (could add extra stuff).

+5 national and ladder point per kill

+20% Exp reward per monster kill

2.5% Exp lost on death to NPC's (down from 5%)

-50% repair cost

The most lackluster prem, even with its 30% loot rate increase. Something else should be added so it's on equal grounds with WAR or even EXP. Maybe free tp to every zone? probably hard to code. Add transform scrolls to the DC prem npc? styx? wolf? stones of rogue mage priest warrior for 50 coins? idk. Also I stand corrected, apparently the flashes only increased noah drop rate.

Ultimate prem:

Comes with a trina (in case some other prem already doesn't, in which case it should instead come with something different but still valuable)

No flashes are needed or can be used with this premium.

+50% Exp reward per monster kill

+15% Loot rate increase

1.5% Exp lost on death to NPC's (down from 5%)

+11 national and ladder point per kill

-50% repair cost

Access to the DC prem potions npc.

An idea of mine, a premium that is the jack of all trades / master of none. Ideal for people who want to get the most out of the server and obviously for those that have the most time at their avail too, naturally it would also be the most expensive... unsure about adding free reskills to this one because maybe it'd be too much. Maybe 5x free redist items on purchase?

What do you think?

No. USKO is a bad example and their PUS is far from ideal competetive KO. That huge np gain bonus is stupid because it gives too much of an advantage to other P2P players. EXP Premium I some what understand but it shouldn't be too overpowered either. Almost all kinds of pay2win situations should be eliminated in my opinion.

No. USKO is a bad example and their PUS is far from ideal competetive KO. That huge np gain bonus is stupid because it gives too much of an advantage to other P2P players. EXP Premium I some what understand but it shouldn't be too overpowered either. Almost all kinds of pay2win situations should be eliminated in my opinion.

I must remind you that NP is optional, and you're already having fun just by playing and pvping.

Agreed that the NP bonus (especially in war prem) should somehow be toned down, I even stated how unfair it seems but I don't quite follow you in your logic. Should PUS be eliminated as a whole? Because most PUS items offer an advantage, as little as it is, in terms of character stats.

As nice as it'd be to have a completely equal grounds KO utopia, server costs are a thing.

I must remind you that NP is optional, and you're already having fun just by playing and pvping.

Agreed that the NP bonus (especially in war prem) should somehow be toned down, I even stated how unfair it seems but I don't quite follow you in your logic. Should PUS be eliminated as a whole? Because most PUS items offer an advantage, as little as it is, in terms of character stats.

As nice as it'd be to have a completely equal grounds KO utopia, server costs are a thing.

I am aware of the costs of hosting a server so I understand that there must be something you can buy to fund the server. But SexyKO made sick profit just by selling cospre items (which are 70% just about cosmetics) and some scrolls like Hera/Menissiah transformation scrolls. Premium can be a big seller in a farm server like this but it should be toned down.

I liked EXP prem, everything else imo was just fucking stupid. DC prem was just for people who would buy BES in elmo for 230k then NPC them for 330k, and ultimate premium just sounds like a waste of money. WAR prem was just for retarded NP whores and actually was simply if you wanted 50000 NPs per kill solo. 

EXP prem should have 100% exp bonus 1->60 then a 50% exp bonus 61->80 then a 30% exp bonus 80 -> 83 (so this way you gain value out of it at all levels of leveling and at no point is entirely overpowered). Drop rate should be 50% increase, no NP increase (obviously), 

cyanerds

i think it should  be like it is, though the ultimate prem is kinda stupid :P

and non prem users can use 1 exp Flash

Wow so mean, why is it that stupid? What if I'm big into both PvE and PvP? What if I have the time to EXP hardcore at 81 but I don't wanna fall back in the np ranks? I wanna keep it civil of course but if you're gonna insult my idea at least take the time to use your head and explain your reasoning.

I liked EXP prem, everything else imo was just fucking stupid. DC prem was just for people who would buy BES in elmo for 230k then NPC them for 330k, and ultimate premium just sounds like a waste of money. WAR prem was just for retarded NP whores and actually was simply if you wanted 50000 NPs per kill solo. 

EXP prem should have 100% exp bonus 1->60 then a 50% exp bonus 61->80 then a 30% exp bonus 80 -> 83 (so this way you gain value out of it at all levels of leveling and at no point is entirely overpowered). Drop rate should be 50% increase, no NP increase (obviously), 

cyanerds

The problem's the flashes. Fishing must have a purpose and the flashes exist, so always take them into account for these things. EXP flashes can be stacked 4 times, the other 2, 10 times.

I am aware of the costs of hosting a server so I understand that there must be something you can buy to fund the server. But SexyKO made sick profit just by selling cospre items (which are 70% just about cosmetics) and some scrolls like Hera/Menissiah transformation scrolls. Premium can be a big seller in a farm server like this but it should be toned down.

Exactly, EXP premium makes sense but WAR premium makes no sense at all. It makes user/monthly rankings pointless when you gain double NPs per kill compared to a non premium user.

War prem should be toned down definitely, it by far gives the most benefits mainly due to the free reskills and dumb NP gain. But how? Should their base NP gain increase be adjusted and remove any access to WAR flashes? I'm not sure if the use of WAR flashes can be limited so people can only use up to 4-5 instead of the usual 10.

Remember that EXP prem apparently can also use WAR flashes past 80... dunno if that should be changed. It seems to be intended behavior (albeit quite inconsistent and stupid seeing how a diff. kind of prem can use it and how past 80 you can no longer use EXP flashes with EXP prem).

Bottom line, the goal is to make all premium types equally viable and able to fulfill their desired purposes, while at the same time not being that overpowered compared to a non-prem user.

I had in mind along with these a while ago a poor man's bronze premium that would be really really cheap (think like 200 kc), lasts 15 days and provides the basic repair costs / item sold to npc stuff and a small np gain increase. Something to reduce the gap between someone with prem and someone without... but I think that's not a very good idea.

u need prem on usko to do anything...so with the server as it is your already having a great start on this one..prem is suppose to benefit ppl greatly or ppl wouldnt buy it...theres a reason why they are so op...u pay for the benefits....

dont dummy down prem for non prem users...thats not fair to the ppl that can actually afford it...

ko is meant to be played for fun...(most ppl play for that reason)....

if u wanna fight for top your going to need every benefit u can....

such as valks/prem/wings/pathos gloves/trinas/tears/ prem pots.....

they all benefit decently...

i do agree no weapons or armor should be in pus...but the prem with np bonuses is good prolly do without the flashes thats ok too..just dont take it out completely

i also dont think just cuz u have prem u should lvl 1-83 in a day or two...thatd make the prem useless for the rest of the month n no need to get it again...

bottom line is...they are gonna have to make it fair to both donators and non donators...ive already scoped my checks that i get weekly and ill be donating 20-50$ every week....(will i use that much kc? i doubt it)... just dont ruin donators benefits cuz non donators want a fighting chance...a non donator doesnt benefit the server as much as a donator..

sounds greedy af...i know.. oh well

No, but knight online has *always* been a pay to win game, at an earlier or latter stage of the game. Looking at other games there's an enormous amount of examples of how to do it better (i.e. flyff [partly. their system includes a lot of grinding that induces use of pus items, but that is gameplay-side, not solely pus; they, however, excell at making people pay for literally nothing but looks, which - as weird as it sounds - is one thing that knight online completely lacks imho], obviously LoL, smite, diablo III, and so on..)

Wow so mean, why is it that stupid? What if I'm big into both PvE and PvP? What if I have the time to EXP hardcore at 81 but I don't wanna fall back in the np ranks? I wanna keep it civil of course but if you're gonna insult my idea at least take the time to use your head and explain your reasoning.

Well sorry it came out so rude. But this prem of yours has all kind of benefits, from every prem 1 thing comes out in it. It's a kinda op prem :P your loot is increased which will be handy to farm. You can always pk or exp, no matter what u can do everything u like to do :P with a good benefit of it. It sounds like music into my ears ofcourse. But this will be much more expensive then the other prem (well it should be if you see what it all has), and that makes KO back to the players who can afford all these kind of PUS shit.

I like ko very much, i love the PvP but the prices we have to give for it already are high, if you don't pay for KO it's hard to keep up with the top. 

But again sorry for being so rude, the prem itself looks nice though like i said, but maybe too nice to be true. If it should be the same amount of cash, then no problem with me :P

Well sorry it came out so rude. But this prem of yours has all kind of benefits, from every prem 1 thing comes out in it. It's a kinda op prem :P your loot is increased which will be handy to farm. You can always pk or exp, no matter what u can do everything u like to do :P with a good benefit of it. It sounds like music into my ears ofcourse. But this will be much more expensive then the other prem (well it should be if you see what it all has), and that makes KO back to the players who can afford all these kind of PUS shit.

I like ko very much, i love the PvP but the prices we have to give for it already are high, if you don't pay for KO it's hard to keep up with the top. 

But again sorry for being so rude, the prem itself looks nice though like i said, but maybe too nice to be true. If it should be the same amount of cash, then no problem with me :P

Does give all the benefits but they're lowered a bit. For someone to make full use of this prem, that person would have to play 24/7. Everyone else would just be able to get by with the other prems. I don't really think it's that OP and if it is it can always be nerfed down.

Still, it's just an idea of mine and will probably not even become true.

Need to define which is the "free" item that comes with every premium. So far I'm certain that the golden mattock comes with DC, but that's about it.

If i'm being completely honest here, I would absolutely fucking love it if we went back to that entire bronze - > plat premium. No stupid exp or DC or war, just bronze -> plat, nothing stupidly OP or anything like that. 

And at that level you get like a trina for gold and plat premium i think. So not terribly OP, and not fucking stupidly worthless either. 

If i'm being completely honest here, I would absolutely fucking love it if we went back to that entire bronze - > plat premium. No stupid exp or DC or war, just bronze -> plat, nothing stupidly OP or anything like that. 

And at that level you get like a trina for gold and plat premium i think. So not terribly OP, and not fucking stupidly worthless either. 

Exactly. They were used to mainly boost your exp gain and to let you log in whenever you want. There are tons of other benefits that come with the premiums anyway so people who actually want them will buy them. For example you save money, loose less XP for death, gain more XP from monsters, return to your BDW/Chaos instance even if you dc..

Why does it seem like you actually expect people to want to spend money on this game? It should be optional and free players should also be able to compete. I have clannies who will spend money here 100% but I haven't spent a dollar on this game ever since I quit USKO and stopped buying premium to log in.

Exactly. They were used to mainly boost your exp gain and to let you log in whenever you want. There are tons of other benefits that come with the premiums anyway so people who actually want them will buy them. For example you save money, loose less XP for death, gain more XP from monsters, return to your BDW/Chaos instance even if you dc..

Why does it seem like you actually expect people to want to spend money on this game? It should be optional and free players should also be able to compete. I have clannies who will spend money here 100% but I haven't spent a dollar on this game ever since I quit USKO and stopped buying premium to log in.

Because that's how private servers work bro. I'm sure twoey and aesteris probably have a different perspective, but if it was up to me I would surely charge people for a quality server, 'cuz this will be top notch.

At the end of the day it's optional too... it's not like you cannot hit 80 without prem lol, it will just take a bit longer.

Because that's how private servers work bro. I'm sure twoey and aesteris probably have a different perspective, but if it was up to me I would surely charge people for a quality server, 'cuz this will be top notch.

At the end of the day it's optional too... it's not like you cannot hit 80 without prem lol, it will just take a bit longer.

I have to wonder how long you have played private servers. Most servers that I play offer no such advantage to donors and they still manage to round up income to host their servers. People will donate for trinas, tears, shadow pieces, scrolls, valks etc. Not having a super overpowered premium that ruins PvP won't harm them that much. It more like forces people who like to compete to spend money in order to reach high ranks. I honestly don't give a rat's shit about EXP premium but the WAR premium shouldn't even exist in the game.

• Administrators

I have to wonder how long you have played private servers. Most servers that I play offer no such advantage to donors and they still manage to round up income to host their servers. People will donate for trinas, tears, shadow pieces, scrolls, valks etc. Not having a super overpowered premium that ruins PvP won't harm them that much. It more like forces people who like to compete to spend money in order to reach high ranks. I honestly don't give a rat's shit about EXP premium but the WAR premium shouldn't even exist in the game.

As someone who absolutely doesn't care about the symbols this might be hard to comprehend for me, but can you voice exactly where the problem with the WAR premium lies, is it the NP bonus + WAR flashes stacking, and if so, are there any more parts to that premium that you deem too powerful (irrelevant of its price)?

As someone who absolutely doesn't care about the symbols this might be hard to comprehend for me, but can you voice exactly where the problem with the WAR premium lies, is it the NP bonus + WAR flashes stacking, and if so, are there any more parts to that premium that you deem too powerful (irrelevant of its price)?

It's the ridiculous NP bonus it offers. As far as I can remember in EUKO you gained like 120 NPs per kill by using war premium. I don't know exactly how big of a difference it makes compared to free players but I remember there being a huge difference between DISC premium and EXP premium. Back in the day you only gained 64 nps with premium and 50 nps without premium, and the np bonus in party pk was even less significant. This way the free players also had a chance to compete for symbols/ranks.