Sign in to follow this  
Dragon

Make server Alive

Hello gms pls do something to bring ppl back here u are fully unactive, we need some news here, 

New events 

New reward sistem 

New items at npcs

Some New farm spots for ppl who Play when server is not active much 

Thx hope u do something... 

Maybe a new login message as well..  

When log in game message pops up showing how good new updates are    dated 11 months ago..

Not good to log in game and see a 11 month old message showing up  as the new update in game  1 month is still new  maybe 2   not 11 ..

There needs to be better way for new comers   ( New accounts ) None trad-able items to be able to compete with the  holy sets +3 and op items with skills in them

The beginner items are no good for new comers as  the  ones in game now if and when pk starts will not add anyone to party unless have good gear  so new comers left to pk solo and not able to get enough kills to get items with the Np amounts revived per kill

At this point I am not sure what could revitilize what's left of this server.

You've got to appeal to the turkish community, at all cost, that's the only thing that comes to my mind.
This server has always been in need of active players, because its quality shine on its own.

But I am afraid the only thing that could actually be impactful at this point, after so much negligence, would be a relaunch. I have never been an advocate for it but it is what it is I guess.

1 year after the most horrible patch in the game ever, 90% of players of apexko leave, the economy of the server fall to the floor probably the admins dont gonna do anything now, they just let the server die slowly.

the majority of users suggested that it reverse the radical changes suffered by the patch to such an extent that it became unplayable, a year later the facts proved us right, unfortunately the administrators are very stubborn and hardheaded do not understand reasons, probably humanity will perish before they change their minds 🤣🤣