Sign in to follow this  
Chayni

Delete Archer class

21 hours ago, Chayni said:

Archers are ruining every chance of decent pk in the server

orcs leave cz cause there is no chance against this bs

You run around with 3 priests, 5 warriors and complain about rangers? Yes Kurian skills ain't reliable anymore but your party is only good for Vs. in arena 😂

Edited by red123

Just now, red123 said:

Well this post clearly shows how upset you are because you can't reach ranges, reporting your post because you've been disrespectful and you should be warned for your behavior.

hope one day you realise that archers are the aids that make cz run empty every day.

15 hours ago, Chayni said:

hope one day you realise that archers are the aids that make cz run empty every day.

You've taken this Archer situation personally so no matter how we're gonna discuss this, in the end you'll just reply with cursing and attacking users in your topic which is a waste of time and to be honest will get you and everyone else warned or banned and your topic locked in the end. You did not state a valid reason in OP that Archery class should be deleted. To me it sounds that you're butt hurt from a PK session you had earlier and I'm saying that because I saw your team (3 priests, 5 warriors) in CZ running around trying to catch Archers. So instead of crying about it or cursing users in your topic be sensible and give your reasons in a polite manner if you really think something should be changed. Right now you're just crying about it because you did not have Assassin or Blink mage or Kurian in your party. Maybe you guys were trying to fly with a warrior? Like a flying monkey! Archers will always keep distance from those kind of tank parties, they'll ofc Z attack you and hopefully a priest will stand behind, no descent and bam kill shot. That gives archers enough joy to do it again and gives you enough hate to leave Cz as you say. Welcome to Knight Online? You can't do much about it unless you change your PK team. If you're unhappy about stun/slow rates then we got so many other topics about that which you shouldn't have created a duplicate topic in first place.

Edited by red123

On 7/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, Chayni said:

and it could be worse if they don't stop complaining, the administrators have already killed 2 classes. you guys should be grateful that there are still archers and mages to be able to kill...

17 hours ago, g1r0 said:

and it could be worse if they don't stop complaining, the administrators have already killed 2 classes. you guys should be grateful that there are still archers and mages to be able to kill...

mages are glass canons.

also nothing said about mages here.

archers are fast, tanky, and do soo much dmg.

they also tend to run with more then 1 pt, completely unbalancing pk when there is only an archer pt on 1side

3 hours ago, Chayni said:

mages are glass canons.

also nothing said about mages here.

archers are fast, tanky, and do soo much dmg.

they also tend to run with more then 1 pt, completely unbalancing pk when there is only an archer pt on 1side

i have some archer char its my upgrade merchant char, soo i was testing dmg with full +11 armor +11 wf bow and +3 jewels
dark purser dmg its about 700-900 and sometimes 1000 dmg on meles and power shot dmg is about 1500-1800 on meles, soo idk where is the high dmg. Warrior and priest class got 14000 hp with undying and 11k with scrols, warrior class hit 1300 without debuff 3-4k with debuff on recurrent skills and 3500dmg with aoe skill soo wtf, you guys still complaining about another classes that does not represent more than 10% of users, come on...
a well organized party can do everything and the archers know how do it.