Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

only zombies left in apexko?

poly

On 7/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, BroOk said:

harungas style thats how u all play -.-

Idk  this may look good for you. But i didn't like this new apexko pk style. i'll check other servers/games until apexko is relaunched. Then maybe good guys come back here. Now it doesn't worth waste time here for these kids.

Have a fun with harungas @BroOk

On 7/6/2019 at 2:36 PM, poly said:

Idk  this may look good for you. But i didn't like this new apexko pk style. i'll check other servers/games until apexko is relaunched. Then maybe good guys come back here. Now it doesn't worth waste time here for these kids.

Have a fun with harungas @BroOk

Harungas for ever ? have fun jumping every month on random corrupts private server, cya soon then  with another topic by players crying for relaunch. Im pretty sure dedi will put alot effort to make ur kiddosh request be real. ??

ps: if u need any suggest about private gonna be open soon let me know i ve on my mind few corrupt owners which looking for bots to make some money ???

On 7/7/2019 at 6:17 PM, BroOk said:

Harungas for ever ? have fun jumping every month on random corrupts private server, cya soon then  with another topic by players crying for relaunch. Im pretty sure dedi will put alot effort to make ur kiddosh request be real. ??

ps: if u need any suggest about private gonna be open soon let me know i ve on my mind few corrupt owners which looking for bots to make some money ???

Hey, @BroOk Take care of yourself. This harunga pk disrupts your mental health as fuck. i was in apexko since 2015 and i saw a relaunch at 2015. There was last 9-10 players and i was one of them. I like apexko and its admins/developers. But i don't have time to waste in dead pk again. I did it once at 2015 and now i won't. I see that you have lots of free time to waste with harungas so i don't judge you because i am not your dedi for now.
Have a fun bro, ok?

On 7/8/2019 at 7:13 PM, poly said:

Hey, @BroOk Take care of yourself. This harunga pk disrupts your mental health as fuck. i was in apexko since 2015 and i saw a relaunch at 2015. There was last 9-10 players and i was one of them. I like apexko and its admins/developers. But i don't have time to waste in dead pk again. I did it once at 2015 and now i won't. I see that you have lots of free time to waste with harungas so i don't judge you because i am not your dedi for now.
Have a fun bro, ok?

playing 1- 2 day by week yes its alot of time.. keep thinking apexko need relaunch im pretty sure some1 will care about ur request.. meanwhile i login time to time for pk on bosses time and still i ve some pk . thats enough for people like me who work and have real life. 

take care baby.

2 hours ago, BroOk said:

playing 1- 2 day by week yes its alot of time.. keep thinking apexko need relaunch im pretty sure some1 will care about ur request.. meanwhile i login time to time for pk on bosses time and still i ve some pk . thats enough for people like me who work and have real life. 

take care baby.

That's very nice for you. But i don't like PK with zombies who chase a guy with full pt in all around CZ. I know that you are a madding kid so you may get fun touring around bowl for nothing.. Keep getting fun with harungas bro. Also relaunch is not a request but it will certainly be requirement soon. Or you pay usd to keep apexko alive.(whether it is empty or not. )

Anyway, we both loves ApexKO. Have a fun madding kid! ok? @BroOk ty