Sign in to follow this  
MrHolyShiit

Paypal

Trying to purchase Apex Points using my credit card on FasterPay option.. after I fill all the details of my card, and billing details, it redirects me to a new blank page for 3D Secure Check and nothing opens up after that.. the main page goes back to fill card details page and the blank page never updates... no money taken from the card and no apex points.

Any idea how to solve this? Or if you could add an option for paypal

image.png

Make sure you allow popups as Internet Explorer will block it by default. It should then redirect you to your bank's site for verification (leaving the popup up, for some reason).

Hopefully that's all your issue is, but if not we'll get Paypal setup soon. Thanks.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:22 AM, twostars said:

image.png

Make sure you allow popups as Internet Explorer will block it by default. It should then redirect you to your bank's site for verification (leaving the popup up, for some reason).

Hopefully that's all your issue is, but if not we'll get Paypal setup soon. Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem twostars and it doesn't work... I allow the pop up and still there is a blank page, no bank site verification or anything..

Edited by Greatness