Sign in to follow this  
byX

RELAUNCH

you need a relaunch because you know, there are lots of players in knight community and i believe that All players have been waiting you for 4 years . You need to do smt. You have a best server and database .Furthermore ,You're so stubborn please do it smt . I will talk about community . I know twostars and he/she (i dont know) believes when he restarts/relaunch, everyplayer goes less than 1 month Are u sure about it ? Twostars because im turkish as well ,and i have played this server for 3 years but i cant play anymore btw. let idiots go i mean the person who plays this server less than 1 month dont worry when they go , they have to go back again  . THANKS FOR YOU ATTENTION ...

Edited by byX

mmmm well i’ve to be honest if players give half of energy/time on apexko instead  to keep jumping on all private servers then coming back always to cry and complaing for relaunch probably ull have more faking items then old players be on ranking and server could be thousend better...

if u think relaunch will fix something ur wrong. This will bring back jumpers again which is the worse think if u looking to keep server alive for long time.. will bring Also farmers but not just the 1s Who loook  to improve in game instead those farm people Who sell after for usd and keep ruining the economy game and destroy moradon price.... if u relaunch myb old/loyal players will stay and that Also means their mentality will stay so basic  cancer Pk- unskill will stay that just means most of people Who leave here for X reason will leave again.

So relaunch apexko? If if was 2016/17 when  pk was good and armos was not so tanky i could agree but right now i say this bad idea. Admis should care to their nowdays comunity and try to bring “new”players and help/ support them and not relaunch to bring back the same jumpers again -.- thats so stupid.

Good luck anyways.

BroOk, 49 dakika önce yazdı:

mmmm well i’ve to be honest if players give half of energy/time on apexko instead  to keep jumping on all private servers then coming back always to cry and complaing for relaunch probably ull have more faking items then old players be on ranking and server could be thousend better...

if u think relaunch will fix something ur wrong. This will bring back jumpers again which is the worse think if u looking to keep server alive for long time.. will bring Also farmers but not just the 1s Who loook  to improve in game instead those farm people Who sell after for usd and keep ruining the economy game and destroy moradon price.... if u relaunch myb old/loyal players will stay and that Also means their mentality will stay so basic  cancer Pk- unskill will stay that just means most of people Who leave here for X reason will leave again.

So relaunch apexko? If if was 2016/17 when  pk was good and armos was not so tanky i could agree but right now i say this bad idea. Admis should care to their nowdays comunity and try to bring “new”players and help/ support them and not relaunch to bring back the same jumpers again -.- thats so stupid.

Good luck anyways.

helping new players aren't solution bro look they can open second server +8 +0 or smt like that . as far as i'm concerned most people want new server or relaunch but honestly second server is better idea i think this topic need to be considered please think about it

MERET, 9 dakika önce yazdı:

I partially aggreed with BroOk.

Let's say that admin relaunchs. What will it take place?

it doesn't have to be relaunch maybe it can open second server 

1 hour ago, cerka95 said:

in my opinion it is really good idea such as a lot of people will not start  because lack of items therefore relaunch good for us 

Beginner items are not bad. Newest players should understand that ApexKO is teamwork, so  players firstly generate their team and then they sould do PK. 

It is not neccessary for you all to farm. Because the farm means PK.

People should get rid of ego or being greedy as oldest players. We attack a meal like a revanous wolf to them when we see new member at CZ. So?

Just wasting our time here with ur wishes... 

We dont need relaunch here for sure because that say 2 ppl... 

Just delete deff scrols hp scrols fully from game to decrease Defence and we Will have better pk for sure here... 

1 hour ago, MERET said:

Beginner items are not bad. Newest players should understand that ApexKO is teamwork, so  players firstly generate their team and then they sould do PK. 

It is not neccessary for you all to farm. Because the farm means PK.

People should get rid of ego or being greedy as oldest players. We attack a meal like a revanous wolf to them when we see new member at CZ. So? 

The problem is not about benginers items, the problem is about pk the server ceased to be attractive to new players as soon as they realized they could not do anything on their own. not all those who decide to start the game dont do with a large team, many others do it to play solo, something that unfortunately is no longer possible in APEXKO, the solo class is dead that's why the activity in cz only comes down to event times.

As I said on other occasions, the server has many limitations that make any player frustrate and stop playing in the first 3 days or 1 week,  They definitely take away how much fun it should be, just to please a few.

The truth of the game is of course the Turks. In the lonely country, the USD situation is very bad, and this apexko is also a great obstacle to play. Apex ko cannot earn much income from Turkish players and shows that it will not have a good player base. The new server doesn't make much sense. 
But Apexko still needs such a change and equality. We need new ads and a new game....... !!!

3 hours ago, g1r0 said:

The problem is not about benginers items, the problem is about pk the server ceased to be attractive to new players as soon as they realized they could not do anything on their own. not all those who decide to start the game dont do with a large team, many others do it to play solo, something that unfortunately is no longer possible in APEXKO, the solo class is dead that's why the activity in cz only comes down to event times.

As I said on other occasions, the server has many limitations that make any player frustrate and stop playing in the first 3 days or 1 week,  They definitely take away how much fun it should be, just to please a few.

It is not my point. You misunderstood me but it doesn't matter.  

You should be specific. What is your exact suggestion(s)?

2 hours ago, two said:

But Apexko still needs such a change and equality. We need new ads and a new game....... !!!

What kind of changes or equality? What do you mean a new game? Is it an perspective?

1 major thing with Apex is 100% the big name players  top leader boards.       I have played since Beta  and not so long ago quit due to being so tanky and ppl now need partys to play  and do well...

In CZ 99% of the time if the big names in there   they WILL NEVER party anyone not in top gear ...

So your left solo  or top gear ppl vs starter item  and then everyone complains that there is no pk

Maybe look at the partys made and help the new ppl out a little 

1 hour ago, ThOms said:

imo, Apex should open a second server for a month, than merge it to the first one. so population could grow up again.

Please, read it! Create you team and just do PK, especially Ultima and Bifrost event time. You will obtain specific chest according to kind of the event and the use these things. You don't need anything. Just do PK!

2 hours ago, MERET said:

Please, read it! Create you team and just do PK, especially Ultima and Bifrost event time. You will obtain specific chest according to kind of the event and the use these things. You don't need anything. Just do PK!

How to creat team without people on serv? hum, interesting. Please read again my suggestion.

MERET, 3 saat önce yazdı:

everyone knows that you have items so much and I think you're a selfish idiot .The server has been open for a long time so you know very well , but you are talking bullshit because you have lots of items 

17 hours ago, MERET said:

It is not my point. You misunderstood me but it doesn't matter.  

You should be specific. What is your exact suggestion(s)? 

hmmm admins should open a topic of suggestions of the players wich are sumbmitted to voting evaluation and test, leaving the favoritism behind, there have no reason to relaunch the server if even have the same problems. the result would be the same and in a short period of time.
that is a good one suggestion :)

Edited by g1r0

turk degilmisiniz 2 3 ay oynayip tl dollar ile charlarinizi itemlerinizi satip gideceksiniz. Neymis serverde user yokmus  tek dediniz nekadar para kaldira biliriz yabancilardan.

1 hour ago, byX said:

everyone knows that you have items so much and I think you're a selfish idiot .The server has been open for a long time so you know very well , but you are talking bullshit because you have lots of items 

Well, I try to explain how to do it but you chose to insult me. No problem for me.

I've obtain krowaz priest set +8,  accessories(+2) from chest and shield from NPC via nps. I made the whole items via PK which means farm. Anyway, you still think I am selfish fully geared priest player but if you need me, just pm me,i'll do the best.

2 hours ago, ThOms said:

How to creat team without people on serv? hum, interesting. Please read again my suggestion.

Check your schedule please and join at CZ when Ultima event time and Bifrost time. Many players there. Come on! Tell me your GMT. Therefore, I can tell you event times.

Edited by MERET

Meret is right there  lots of players log for events  you get items from them.  But the problem with the main base players will only find a team with top gear .  

I have in past been in partys with most of the top players and sadly I didn't have full gear  I  died  with different times different chars  and after 1 or 2 deaths instant kicked from party …

New server will do well for short time then be back to this  as was in first time round so relaunch isn't the answer.

They need idea where the new ppl can come be able to join in and have fun   But it comes to the Admin  and high geared players  Helping the new ppl in game not on forums   and give them a chance to play enjoy and stay ..

Personally my self  I was made to feel unwelcome in game pk as I didn't start instant with +11 items and +3 acces  so I played most of the time from beta till left in January solo because of the not geared enough or macros needed.

I do hope it works  ide love to return but no point from what ive seen  0 things for me there and when tried 2 weeks ago same thing not geared enough party kicked me in 2 deaths