Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Dagger Question [Dark Vane vs Sherion]

Dweurgar

I want to ask everyone here to see which one is the best. I saw a lot topic on random forums with a lot crap posts which is not enough to understand so I prefer to make one here on our forums.

There are some Sin with Dark Vane on the server and some of them with Sherion on Off-hand, so which one is the best for off hand dagger?

In CZ I'd say dark vane since the flat HP drop means very little once you are a high level (80+). However in ardream/dcz your hp is precious and should not be sacrificed for a bit more damage. Just a heads up in case they ever do open up ardream once this server becomes more popular.

Just get a shard or if you want a gg offhand weapon Personal // Chd.

DV is overrated imo. It has negative hp, mana and no resists.  Almost the same AP as shard 7 in offhand but worth like 4x more. Imo resist is crucial, especially at this stage when ppl running around with 0--> 60 resists, so i wouldn't waste 600m on a DV +7, nor sherion.  Tho if i gotta pick up one from that 2 , then sherion for me.