Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

STR Portu's Master Skills

red123

Before latest patch Awakening used to boost base HP as much as Warriors and Axid Break increased attack power when VP was less than 30%.

After latest patch: HP is dropped by -/+2000 and VP increased to 250. Attack power is boosted when HP less than 30% which is useless in PvE and not so useful in PvP. Portu can't wield a shield and now that Devil's HP pot recovery is gone Portu relies on extra HP and Attack power in order to survive. The extra VP instead of HP might sound a fair exchange giving the chance to use fail safe attack skills and Rush, Pull, Divide in a row but in my opinion it is not fair because Portu's skills such as Rush and Pull are not fail safe anymore. The extra HP and AP during a fight is more useful and vital for the job than having extra VP to use unreliable skills.

So my suggestion is to revert changes or make Pull skill fail safe again. That way Portu could Rush, Divide a target and if the target survived (when Rush failed) then Pull safely for a kill. Since Magic/Devil Portu is also affected in some other ways therefore an expire-able class change scroll should be received.

Edited by red123

from where i see thats the nerfing kurian stotyline.First stashing multiple dots been removed,then came %50 rush and pull,later on with the latest patch a dot kurian makes no damage at all and aoe stun doesnt work either,plus removing off 1k hp pot from devil kurian.Do the math.I am just wondering who is calling the shots? All we got left is a non doting dot kurian ( which is fun to say ) and a crippled attack kurian half the skills work if u get lucky.I 'd like to know who decided making those changes at the first place cause since i didnt see anybody complaing about kurians being op. well someone should have i guess.

ah i forgot... with the upcoming patch you might wanna remove descent  and set up a cooldown using hp pot so kurians die more easily XD

by the way stun is not a failsafe anymore.it doesnt function always.so you cant save yourself or your priest or any party member whenever u like.its not reliable anymore.also i have -500 hp on my kurian.Why would you do that? everyone aims for the kurian.Have gms been playing apexko? Do you have any experience on ingame play?

Like people said.All the decisions you take make the users leave the game.I think will too.I mean its been like 2-3 years and you are nerfing only 1 and the same class everytime and always making former players upset.Thats the feedback i have

• Administrators

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Yes, it’s different than how it was before but it’s not necessarily a bad thing. People don’t like change and we get that. We’ll monitor whether Kurians can no longer be competitive and make changes if needed, but don’t expect these to be here within a month or 2.

14 minutes ago, Aesteris said:

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Yes, it’s different than how it was before but it’s not necessarily a bad thing. People don’t like change and we get that. We’ll monitor whether Kurians can no longer be competitive and make changes if needed, but don’t expect these to be here within a month or 2.

It is a bad thing common, unreliable skills, less HP and attack power. The only way I can see to play Portu is to go HP build, have 14k HP and run around in a party to just divide and some lucky Pull, Stun. Maybe that's your goal? Laming the class? Btw I doubt anyone is gonna play Portu for you to monitor. :)

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, red123 said:

It is a bad thing common, unreliable skills, less HP and attack power. The only way I can see to play Portu is to go HP build, have 14k HP and run around in a party to just divide and some lucky Pull, Stun. Maybe that's your goal? Laming the class? Btw I doubt anyone is gonna play Portu for you to monitor. :)

Seeing how this discussion went more from a discussion to a “im a whiny bitch tend to my needs now” kinda thing, i’ll go and close it.

Thanks.