Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

NP Store thoughts

red123

• Administrators

We generally decided to stay on the safe side and went pretty conservative with the items available (and high w/ prices), expecting feedback from you guys as to what you'd like to see.

One thing's for sure however, the items will remain untradable.

Items for BPs - any specifics? Chitin STR set, Chitin HP set, Chitin Shell STR set, Fabric?

Increasing price for UTC / Holy and putting them at (+7) or (+8), it's an option, but at the same time it'd make it even less accessible for newer players (unless they're dirt cheap, devaluing them a lot).

59 minutes ago, Aesteris said:

We generally decided to stay on the safe side and went pretty conservative with the items available (and high w/ prices), expecting feedback from you guys as to what you'd like to see.

Items for BPs - any specifics? Chitin STR set, Chitin HP set, Chitin Shell STR set, Fabric?

Increasing price for UTC / Holy and putting them at (+7) or (+8), it's an option, but at the same time it'd make it even less accessible for newer players (unless they're dirt cheap, devaluing them a lot).

If items gonna remain untradable then make them available at higher grade? At this point beginners gonna stick to beginner items as NP ones are useless unless upgraded to +11 So you're expecting beginners to hang around for a few months in order to get some +11 ? I doubt so.

With +21 items, UTC ones ain't so special anymore. Who'd spend such NP to upgrade Buju+11 while Raptor+21 is better and cheaper to upgrade? I think UTC items should be available at higher grade for the same price then?

What about more items like Chaos Nebiros, Baal, Wirinom? Raum? Diet/Lpp/Fire Rain Windforce? More accessories? Portu secret armors and weapons?

7 minutes ago, red123 said:

If items gonna remain untradable then make them available at higher grade? At this point beginners gonna stick to beginner items as NP ones are useless unless upgraded to +11 So you're expecting beginners to hang around for a few months in order to get some +11 ? I doubt so.

With +21 items, UTC ones ain't so special anymore. Who'd spend such NP to upgrade Buju+11 while Raptor+21 is better and cheaper to upgrade? I think UTC items should be available at higher grade for the same price then?

What about more items like Chaos Nebiros, Baal, Wirinom? Raum? Diet/Lpp/Fire Rain Windforce? More accessories? Portu secret armors and weapons?

Not all the classes and items matter only the ones  he says are important  the rest of us wanting  things  Dont matter...   It was posted and said in other posts    We dont matter just the ones they have decided on ..

Love the point your making + marks there but until EVERYONE in game is counted  only the top usd spenders or higher clans  will count in thoughts or treated same . Portu always forgotten and fored to play 1 way not how its meant to  and the items  There should be farming for EVERY item in game  not being forced to spend NPs or USD to get them

Spending NP to get them is fine but players who don't wanna upgrade or gamble anvil will have a hard time to gear up since items can't be traded. And It's not fun to spend time and NP to upgrade something that you can't trade later when you wanna change class.

My thoughts & suggestions about the 'NP Store'.

My Thoughts:
Okay so first of all, I really like the idea that you can't trade those items so no loss for the old players.
and so you Encourage to PK then ever before, so now on you can get u r gear by just pure PK.

My Suggestions:

Armors & Weapons;
Makes upgrade-able from +8's to +9's.
Makes Holy Armors at +8's for ~ 25.000 Nation Points Each.
Keep Krowaz Armors at+8's for ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Put UTC Weapons at+8's for ~ 100.000 Nation Points Each.

Accessorize;
Add Lich King's Pride+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Lillime's Enticement+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Minotaur's Earring+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Hero's Valor+3 ~ ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Legionnaire Band+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Elemental Pendant+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Warrior Pendant+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Priest Pendant+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Change the correct Accessorize's to +3's for 20.000 Nation Points Each.

Add Darki's SSS for all Classes 
~ 50.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Iron Belt+3 ~ 100.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Ring Of Felankor+2 ~ 100.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Ararat Ring+2 ~ 100.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Taurus Ring+2  ~ 100.000 Nation Points Each.

I would like to see all items at the NPC for a decent price so it will encourage ppl to PK more and easier for the newcomers.
Just make it more PVP server than farm-light server.

Don't forget those items aren't traceable anyways so no one loss either if they decided to quit someday, [newcomers].

Greets,
Eden || Melody.

Just now, Melody said:

My thoughts & suggestions about the 'NP Store'.

My Thoughts:
Okay so first of all, I really like the idea that you can't trade those items so no loss for the old players.
and so you Encourage to PK then ever before, so now on you can get u r gear by just pure PK.

My Suggestions:

Armors & Weapons;
Makes upgrade-able from +8's to +9's.
Makes Holy Armors at +8's for ~ 25.000 Nation Points Each.
Put UTC Weapons at+8's for ~ 100.000 Nation Points Each.

Accessorize;
Add Lich King's Pride+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Lillime's Enticement+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Minotaur's Earring+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Hero's Valor+3 ~ ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Legionnaire Band+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Elemental Pendant+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Warrior Pendant+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Add Priest Pendant+3 ~ 20.000 Nation Points Each.
Change the correct Accessorize's to +3's for 20.000 Nation Points Each.

Add Darki's SSS for all Classes 
~ 50.000 Nation Points Each.

I would like to see all items at the NPC for a decent price so it will encourage ppl to PK more and easier for the newcomers.
Just make it more PVP server than farm-light server.

Don't forget those items aren't traceable anyways so no one loss either if they decided to quit someday, [newcomers].

Greets,
Eden || Melody.

Add String of Skulls+3 ~ 50.000 Nation Points Each.
Forgot about String of Skulls+3 [I can't edit my own replied @twostars]

Okey here are my thoughts as someone who doesnt play and only considered to come back for a brief moment. First of all I quitted instantly after the very first glance to this npc. Why?

Because;

-20.000 np just for a krowaz+8 is an absolute waste of time. Getting to 20k np is hard work for anyone and for beginners its even harder. You are expecting beginners to join the server and grind amongst very well geared people to reach up to 100k np to be able to get a krowaz set which might not (probably wont) got to +11 reverse to begin with. There is no real reward for the grind. Even as +11 reverse the incentive is not that great. So first of make them +9 reverse upgradeable and decrease their cost by half. 

-No good unique accessories in that merchant. What am I suppose to do with re+2's? Unique wise its NOT rewarding. 

-UTC items +5 is not worth the time. Again you need to go to anvil and upgrade stuff. You'll pay up all those nps and might lose em. No real reward. They should be at least +8.

-Put draki pendants there. Put em up for 10k or something.

The problem with the server rn is that geared babas are clinging to gears and so afraid to lose em. Wake up people. You are hunting each and atrosses for the longest time possible. Consequently, you need to decrease the amount of nps needed to buy those items. You need to add better uniques and make the armors and weapon higher +. Geared people doesnt empathize with non-geared newcomers.  

10k nps for +11 reverse shells and +11 shards? Guys come on.

Edited by Darkelf124

11 hours ago, Numbfinger said:

id like to see something armor wise for bp's also

yup . make some int and str items on already.

make helis dmg % able to hit harder once u switch to paper items. something like mages paper make 2k dmg with staff

I agree with above suggestions, if they're going to remain untradable then they've got to be higher grade at lower price. Add non-cursed Krowaz items at +11 and noob curses like Undef / Sweet at +9 rev. Chaos/Diet ones should remain+8

I think that these ones are abit excessive:

3 hours ago, Melody said:

Armors & Weapons;

Accessorize;

Add Darki's SSS for all Classes ~ 50.000 Nation Points Each.

Add String of Skulls+3 ~ 50.000 Nation Points Each.

If Holy Armors+8 added for 25k then Krowaz+8 should be 5 - 10k or added at +9 rev

Draki should remain a farm thing, maybe add S.S.A for 20-30k and those elite accessories should be +1 maybe for 30k each. You don't wanna make old players feel like shit. There are players who have spent lots of KC or time to make ROF+3 common that'd ruin them. I don't own any fancy accessories like those so this is not coming from someone who fears to lose items value or something.

I'll be short with my feedback, these are my suggestions.

1. Do not make the items tradeable.
2. Add the rings/earrings available at the beginner item's NPC as +3, no point having them +2. Adjust the price as needed.
3. Do not add belts/necklaces (draki) to this NPC. Having to kill fela/isi is one of the few reasons that actually bring people to CZ, don't take that away.
4. Do not add Felankor/Ararat/Taurus/Pontus to this NPC. After adding the weapons, might as well get rid of UTC entirely if that's the case.
5. Do not add 2nd job accessories to this NPC. Getting those gems to exchange is a reason for people to go JR, don't let the FT fiasco happen to this event as well.
6. Do not allow upgrade from +8 to +9.
7. Holy armor parts and UTC weapons should be at least +7. Adjust the price as needed.
8. Krowaz +8 are fine.

9 minutes ago, Nath said:

I'll be short with my feedback, these are my suggestions.

1. Do not make the items tradeable.
2. Add the rings/earrings available at the beginner item's NPC as +3, no point having them +2. Adjust the price as needed.
3. Do not add belts/necklaces (draki) to this NPC. Having to kill fela/isi is one of the few reasons that actually bring people to CZ, don't take that away.
4. Do not add Felankor/Ararat/Taurus/Pontus to this NPC. After adding the weapons, might as well get rid of UTC entirely if that's the case.
5. Do not add 2nd job accessories to this NPC. Getting those gems to exchange is a reason for people to go JR, don't let the FT fiasco happen to this event as well.
6. Do not allow upgrade from +8 to +9.
7. Holy armor parts and UTC weapons should be at least +7. Adjust the price as needed.
8. Krowaz +8 are fine.

I agree with most but Felankor/Ararat/Taurus/Pontus Rings should be added at +0 or +1 and priced high enough or make UTC a daily event like felankor to have higher chance to obtain those items through farming. How long UTC been launched? How many Ararat/Taurus +3 been made? It's hard farming right now and nobody cares about farming since we got NP store. They should rework UTC and daily isi/felo quests so players don't just log for it and quit.

10 minutes ago, red123 said:

I agree with most but Felankor/Ararat/Taurus/Pontus Rings should be added at +0 or +1 and priced high enough or make UTC a daily event like felankor to have higher chance to obtain those items through farming. How long UTC been launched? How many Ararat/Taurus +3 been made? It's hard farming right now and nobody cares about farming since we got NP store. They should rework UTC and daily isi/felo quests so players don't just log for it and quit.

Oh, I feel you. I don't even go to UTC myself, I find it utterly boring, but I can understand how frustrating can be for people wanting to get their hands over these rings having to wait week after week just to see if they have that extra bit of luck to acquire them. I just don't think this NPC is the answer to that.

I'm sure there's people who actually enjoy this event, so if they need to come up with something to rework it, so be it, I just don't want to end up killing another one of the major events on this server, because whether I liked it or not, the truth is, when UTC is on, a lot of people is online, and that's the thing that I always wanted the most for this server, to actually have a decent population.

10 hours ago, Aesteris said:

Chitin(str,hp) and FP(str,hp) at whatever the max upgrade we could so we stand a chance would be awesome! if i had to pick 1 id choose FP, then i can run a wiri or HB +14

i dont think Fabric would work we would have 10k hp sure but 2 shot by a sin probally lol

Edited by Numbfinger

If not adding  to  NP  due to  GM select  chars to play only    make it so if ppl want can at least upgrade items  from 1 to what they want and be worth it  skills be half decent to use ..

So if someone wants to do paper  FP  Chitin      As players should have to choice to do so not be limited to what GMs only like and think...  NP rewards buying should have choice for all items wanted or needed not just the select few  and if not there  Be fair and make it at least farm able so ppl can get the items they want not  half the community with some pads other not able to get them...

Dont add  ROF  or new rings to np merchant  and if NP make the items better than the free ones