red123

Patch (09/03/2019)

1. How about some free cospre stuff, name & class change sc with this new patch? New players/chars will get them, why not old players/chars?

2. More info on Kurians?

3. Juraid is lowered, what about BDW (90 def)?

4. High class weps+8 added in CZ so pls remove hepas loots if you haven't.

to The Server Owner, GM, Admin

i want to share my kurian gameplay from the last patch

kurian master skill disable, infect mp kurian and str kurian maximum hp ( hitpoint ) with npc gear kurian only have 6500 hp + 2k hp buff = 8500 hp

compare to npc gear warrior have 8500 hp +2k hp buff = 10.500 hp

HOw can STR kurian fight for pk with 8500 hp (full buff)

8500 hp str kurian VS 10.500 str warrior       c'mon guys....

for others nerf skill from devil tree, i don't want to comment..

i am beg u The Server Owner, GM, Admin give us Untradeable Class Transfer Certificate Expiration Time ( 3 days maybe) to each kurian in APEXKO

so we can choose to go for warrior or priest or rouge or mage 

compensation for the lost we as kurian suffer the most.....

thank u and sorry for my bad english

APEXKO Great Server

3 hours ago, Mage4Life said:

to The Server Owner, GM, Admin

i want to share my kurian gameplay from the last patch

kurian master skill disable, infect mp kurian and str kurian maximum hp ( hitpoint ) with npc gear kurian only have 6500 hp + 2k hp buff = 8500 hp

compare to npc gear warrior have 8500 hp +2k hp buff = 10.500 hp

HOw can STR kurian fight for pk with 8500 hp (full buff)

8500 hp str kurian VS 10.500 str warrior       c'mon guys....

for others nerf skill from devil tree, i don't want to comment..

i am beg u The Server Owner, GM, Admin give us Untradeable Class Transfer Certificate Expiration Time ( 3 days maybe) to each kurian in APEXKO

so we can choose to go for warrior or priest or rouge or mage 

compensation for the lost we as kurian suffer the most.....

APEXKO Great Server

STR Portu's Awakening and Axid Break skills are not working in Portu's favor. They should revert these new changes.

Edited by red123

I'm siding with you on this one @Mage4Life since it is the intended behavior of the transformation skill to increase the Kurian's defense and healing amount. If you take the HP/MP bonus given by potions while on transformation the skill has no use anymore, it just becomes dead skill points.

I reskilled already, I don't want transformation skill any longer, you took away everything that was positive about it, in consequence, now I can use pull skill.

I could understand previous changes, like for example, making rush not a 100% stun chance, or pull, etc. But in this case it is not a trade-off or a considered nerf, this time a skill just got totally suppressed from the skill tree itself.

Edited by Nath
Adding reference

Nath dont bother sharing your ideas cause you ll be called as a whiny bitch by aesteris.and by the way in case you happen to read i am adapting dont worry ,i will use dual shards on my kurian so it will make more sense!

Dont forget to add that the patch also has  0 kurian items in NP npc ...    Its the hind as class and players of it not cared about and forcing to loose KC and GBs once again....

Test on USKO and Steam   lvl 61 kurian  so much better than a lvl 83 geared one on apex 

Thumbs up to the changes here :D

you know whats fair.Just give kurian owners a free class change scroll and admit that it was your intention at the first place cause there isnt any other explanation for your actions.Whats the point of nerfing aoe stun and decreasing kurian total hp at the first place? ıts like whole cz is after one kurian and you go like oh lets just punish him and lower the hp so he cant survive anymore? even if thats the case,accepting the stun nerfing why nerf the total hp? anything makes sense? every each kurian player says the same '' it a kind way to tell us just dont play kurian ''. thats how we interpret

4 minutes ago, mrhankey said:

you know whats fair.Just give kurian owners a free class change scroll and admit that it was your intention at the first place cause there isnt any other explanation for your actions.Whats the point of nerfing aoe stun and decreasing kurian total hp at the first place? ıts like whole cz is after one kurian and you go like oh lets just punish him and lower the hp so he cant survive anymore? even if thats the case,accepting the stun nerfing why nerf the total hp? anything makes sense? every each kurian player says the same '' it a kind way to tell us just dont play kurian ''. thats how we interpret

Look at it as a reason to explore your kit beyond what you're used to using, and just maybe you'll find better ways of playing your class than before. Just a friendly suggestion.

Well, I'd like to hear the reason behind removing the HP/MP bonus from transformation skill still. Being that the only effect (aside from look change) from that skill, with this change you end up removing a skill from the skill tree, that hasn't happen before.

Kurians are not a tanky class to begin with, out of all the classes is the only one that can't wield a shield, which I can not start to explain how much of a big disadvantage that is, yet they had that extra bit of survivability given by their transformation skill, but now all it does is a nice new look to your character.

Like I previously said, I can see enough reason in other changes made to the class, but this one just doesn't add up.
I can also understand why people playing devil Kurians are so upset about it, they would never dare to leave CZ base without their transformation before, just imagine now.

hey nath , i assume yur talking about using 1k hp pot when transformation on.what i mentioned is entirely different.new patch removed a fix amount of hp from my kurian which is 500.what i dont understand is,if kurian is a threat to pk which sounds absurd cause every class happens to be,even to be considered,then just remove divide skill and give back us %100 stun and 1k hp pot on transformation and give bck my fuckin 500 hp like used to be.Also if u wanna be fair give kurian a shield like captain america.all classes can run away and save their asses wielding a shield except kurian.

As you can see, this is no longer about a few players, the annoyance generated and the frustration of their intransigence reached everyone in general.
Personally I am losing 17k kc in armor of portu class very apart from knowing that the Devil class was eliminated the administrators do not offer us any solution or compensation, the best thing they were doing is closing topics and eliminating the messages that they did not like arguing that they have a common sense better than users.

probably this message will be deleted, my account banned and the topic closed ... anyway we left the server with a very bad image of the administrators, it was fun while it lasted, it is a pity that they have so little judgment to make the changes.

Give everyone free class change back us medals for lader points pls we lose there items like eb iron belt etc for nothing just lose lader points at the end of month...

@mrhankey I'm talking about the all around HP/MP bonus that transformation skill gives.

1. It covers the (non fixed) HP bonus you mention. 500 for you, well, it's a lot more than that for my Kurian, although I can live with that.
2. 100% bonus to potions, which means double the healing amount for 720 HP potions and around 3k MP for 1920 MP potions.

Like I mentioned before this is the actual value of the transformation skill, if you take those out, you end up with a skill that only make your character look different.

I stand the same, Kurians are not a tanky class and they can not even use shields and on top of that, instead of a nerf like other skills, this is a total deletion of the transformation skill by neglecting all its bonuses. I just don't see how this change add up with anything, so I'd like to hear the logic behind it.

nath i play a midget kurian yet somehow i lost 500 hp thats what i am saying and yes i am aware of your points.bıth attack and poison kurians nerfed till they cant pk properly.its better delete the class or nerf back whats done

/closed this topic pls..

you make us kurian players confused...........................

i don't believe that you give false infomation about Devil Transformation Skill still affects the kurian heals after last patch ( it does not heal 1080/1800/2k+, it's heal 720 in D10/D45/D70 )

and YES to kurian Devil Transformation still absord damage ( before and after patch )

and YES the cooldown of Devil Transformation still the same ( 5 minutes cd before and after patch )

my suggestion to The Server Owner/ GM/ Admin pls do test before and after patch

i accused that someone/someclan influenced you to make this changes..

APEXKO  Great Server

5 minutes cooldown for a skill that doesn't do anything anymore to those using only 10 points in the devil skill tree? Not worth it. 
Remove the absorption, allow us to use shields instead.

Like I said, I'm already rolling pull instead, no big deal, but if you expect those Kurians rolling Crystal set ,without descent, to ever leave CZ base after this, I guess they will have fun playing their mages, survivability would be about the same.

13 hours ago, mrhankey said:

nath i play a midget kurian yet somehow i lost 500 hp thats what i am saying and yes i am aware of your points.bıth attack and poison kurians nerfed till they cant pk properly.its better delete the class or nerf back whats done

It's -/+ 1500  HP loss. Not 500. I had +11k and now only 9700 (1 assassin CP and i'm dead) Awakening used to give 20 or 30% extra HP so depends on your items but 500 sounds wrong.

12 hours ago, Aesteris said:

We’re all aware the transformation skill still affects the Kurian heals and absorbs damage, yes? As well as it’s cooldown having been reduced to half (5 minutes now)?

You are aware that Kurians heal is way slower than priests? (I don't mean cooldown, just healing effect is a joke) and Magic Kurians don't have descent to be mobile so they stop for heal they get gangbanged. HP pot recovery is a must for them to survive. Skill cooldown reduced to 5 mins makes no difference. Kurians used to relog when they needed the  skill and it takes 20 seconds to relog?

let me know if any of gms play a char on apexko.Playing as kurian is rough.we got multiple issues.first everyone targets kurians,second kurians cant wield a shield,third u fucked up kurians defenses and survival ability,fourth,you lowered the hp,fifth deleted dot damages,and maybe the most important of kurians cant attack as far as mages or wariors do.thats a huge downside.when u have 2-3 feet distance of enemy a warior or a mage cant hit a kurian yet kurian can not.of all those downsides you still nerfing the kurian.thats why all kurian users complain about.

So my suggestions remains the same.either rollback what u have done or give us free free class change scroll or basicly delete the kurian class since its not playable anymore.

as mage4life mentioned above i am  too being suspicous of some players asking nerfing kurians.probably the same guy who cried on forum for like 3 months about dot kurians way too back

9 minutes ago, mrhankey said:

s mage4life mentioned above i am  too being suspicous of some players asking nerfing kurians.probably the same guy who cried on forum for like 3 months about dot kurians way too back

I think some players might have promised Admins to come back to Apex if Kurians are nerfed to death. :D I'm seeing some familiar faces recently who hated Kurians alot in the past. 😂

Edited by red123