Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Inventory FULL BUG. Very annoying. Or is it a bug?

kurtis

So in EVERY other MMO i have ever played, when your inventory is full, you can't pick up any other items. Ok... That makes sense, but when there was a stackable item it would pick up that item and add it into your inventory even though it was already full. Now in this game, when we have a full inventory with a stackable item ( Blessed upgrade scroll for example) it won't pick it up. Is it simply the coding is just plane bad? or was it done on purpose? It's very annoying for fishing and mining. If people say that will be too over powered, simply limit the drop rate of special items. 

• Administrators

Mining and Fishing behave differently from picking up items, the client actually detects your inventory is full (and disregards stacks) and then forcefully stops your mining / fishing, nothing much we can do about this.

Greets,

Aesteris

Looting items from monsters works fine if you have a full inventory. For example, when I do monster stones I can still loot the stackable nest scraps if I have a stack of them even though my inventory is full. As Aesteris said, fishing and mining behave differently, and they will stop even though you could potentially get stackable items. I have no doubt that this is intentional and not a bug, or else fishing would be way too overpowered (you would be able to afk indefinitely)

Ye, i had no problem looting stackable items with full inv normally aswell, tho if it would be possible to buy stackable items from NPCs with full inventory that would be great. (for ex.:  Having 20x wolf only while your inventory is full, you can't buy another 100 etc only if you delete that 20 (or smth else), same for Bus, etc)