Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

BOMBA BAAL + 11 disappeared FROM ACC

FRANKSTEIN

I bought yesterday from a character called '' BRASILEIRINHAS / Skindr3d '' a Bombastic BAAL + 11reb, after making the payment and damn the purchase, a few minutes later I was disconnected from the server, and shortly after entering again the item was not in mine account . I want my item back how do I proceed?
Edited by FRANKSTEIN
Reformatted text.

• Administrators

From our perspective, you guys agreed to terms of the trade in a PM & you left the seller hanging.

"after making the payment" -- if this payment was conducted outside of the game, I don't really know what to tell you.
But what I can say is this wasn't acknowledged in-game at all (not that we support it) so I have no reason to believe this was even a thing.

I suggest you take a look at this thread to avoid issues in the future:

I'm sorry, I'm from Brazil, but I speak English, I'd like to know how I can get my item back, because the item has disappeared from my account, and in addition the payments to the seller have been correctly carried out and can be confirmed with the same, I just do not want to lose everything that has already been invested in the game, I await as soon as possible a resolution of my case, I am a player of the FARFARAWAY clan, and I would be very grateful if my BOMBASTIC BAAL + 11REV would come back to my account.

• Administrators

There's nothing you can do. The seller claimed you scammed him, which concurs with your PMs prior to the trade.

As we've told people repeatedly, we do not support transactions made out of the game. We can only go by what happens within the game, and as the agreement indicates different terms to what actually happened, if you paid outside of the game, that's on you for not making it clear.

If this was mentioned in the PM, we'd have left this well enough alone and not restored it to the seller at all.

So as mentioned in my previous reply, I suggest you have a read of this thread to avoid being scammed in future:

Topic closed.