Sign in to follow this  
BabySh0ckeR

NT

Can my clan get Nation Transfer? Hello Gm Because My Clan all Donated their nps for cape 3 or 4 players need to spend like 700 kc just to nt ? that kinda stupid don't you think ? maybe make top 10 clan to nt. we can pay 150 kc each for 1 player we have no problem but almost 700 for 1 player is really stupid that's all i want to say

Maybe if the top 10 clans weren't the biggest abusers of the clan NT feature, we might not have had to pull out that feature as hard as we did.

As it is, balance suffered more because these top clans preferred to avoid any and all conflict and NT'd at the drop of a hat, exacerbating the balance issue greatly, so while people think that being a "top clan" should entitle them with some respect, in reality, in this case at least, they've proven they aren't to be trusted at all.

It may be "stupid" that we don't offer it anymore, but I would argue that it's equally as stupid that players in these "top" clans who were abusing the hell out of this feature are now crying because it's (finally) gone.

But sure, I agree with you: we "don't even care about players" -- at least, those who only have their own selfish interests at heart, anyway.

It'll be back in some capacity when it's back.

Closed.