Sign in to follow this  
two

New server ?

new server? what for to see again all those jumpers rushing making kc sell for some money instead to go work?? nah thanks apexko its going good but sometimes its just to dead because theres nothing to do with . need new events new quest daily etc

3 hours ago, popo1783 said:

it's getting boring

Let's just ignore the fact the first post is a GM saying no.
Please elaborate, what is boring and why a new server will fix that?

The current issue I see is really bad nation balance at some times of the day, but that doesn't require a new server to fix.

53 minutes ago, Nath said:

Let's just ignore the fact the first post is a GM saying no.
Please elaborate, what is boring and why a new server will fix that?

The current issue I see is really bad nation balance at some times of the day, but that doesn't require a new server to fix.

agree but the balanced can be fixed simple by players indeed we just decided to nt when is necesary tobalanced game.( we are just 4 or 5 player dunno if can help but at least we try)

the main reason is theres very low players right now , tons of players quitted to play zonemyko weeks ago already and alot of friends right now just quit to play new server usko . that means the population in game is reduced. sad to see this but thats something apexko have to fight always against new server and there should be more events specially when theres new server around to at least try to keep the small comunity we have, instead to just make all times big patch which take a long time to be processed bcs the hard work is behind.. consider all this ofc  player will keep jumping or looking always new servers instead to stay in a dynamic server with admins in charge  to helping comunity in " GAME " not just in " FORUMS ". most of players just feeling like server have potential to be stilll 1 of the best but theres nothing invites players to stay here , aside the same usual FT event 0 users going. BDW always its 7 vs 35 so most people not even getting inside, CHAOS event it just a joke on apexko still wondering why? 1 of the most funny events can still be so dead after year and years on apexko. Jr its just set up bad imo theres no reason to old members to go there after u get 100 deff quest done so new players myb will never finish this quest ...like so  many and many simple things can be changed but well wait to see as some1 said. as admins said they are doing everything for server which is a good point but from the other side u can see thousend players complaining about  balanced activity events etc on topics around and still the same answer will be "to wait the last big patch ever will fix everything around".

my simple opinion is apexko comunity should take care more of the today players make the activity on game often funny with events GM killing find GM droping nice rewards etc etc. im pretty sure there will be thousend players joining like that meanwhile u guys work on another projects.

Back to the topic New server no thanks , not gonna fix anything a new server instead just gonna lose reputation imo.

The main theme of this game (at least for me) is the pvp.
I  totally agree, innovation, events and changes are very good reasons to keep a server going, but that's not an easy task either, specially for a small group of people behind a server like this, and to be honest, not even official servers had that many 'flashy' things back in the day when I used to play, yet I always enjoyed.

I think the difficult part is what you mention, keeping players in the server, sometimes there's nobody in CZ and other times, well, it is 500 vs 3 so let's hope for the best with that upcoming patch I guess.

New patch Will be great trust me, aesteris and twostar Will do great job. We need news here OFC old reward sistem, items which we cant sell, hard farm... They ll make it lot of better. Just look back when snowmans was active there was pk 6-7 times daily now 1-2 times.. Ppl love to  obtain easy items like in snow event. Events similiar to that surely Will bring ppl here begginers can catch old players there without spending thousands od usd... 

Edited by Dragon