Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KissOfNeo

Admin Is it safe spending our KC

Recommended Posts

I want to know  if i buy items  with KC to gear my char up       the new ideas meant to come  soon    are not going to provide better items than what i spend my hard earn KC on....

2 patchs so far have released so far have provided better items than what i had paid for and dishearted to see  you guys making my items worthless trash  when i have been here from day one  working to make my own things or earn the gbs kc to buy something needed..

 

I just dont want to wast my knight cash on something you may be planing to make useless again  like earrings +3  necks  pads  so on ..

 

How about a heads up on things planing so we dont get hurt in game with our cash ways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

I want to know  if i buy items  with KC to gear my char up       the new ideas meant to come  soon    are not going to provide better items than what i spend my hard earn KC on....

2 patchs so far have released so far have provided better items than what i had paid for and dishearted to see  you guys making my items worthless trash  when i have been here from day one  working to make my own things or earn the gbs kc to buy something needed..

 

I just dont want to wast my knight cash on something you may be planing to make useless again  like earrings +3  necks  pads  so on ..

 

How about a heads up on things planing so we dont get hurt in game with our cash ways 

Thats how old player feeling everytime newpatch coming out. Welxome to the crew! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

I want to know  if i buy items  with KC to gear my char up       the new ideas meant to come  soon    are not going to provide better items than what i spend my hard earn KC on....

2 patchs so far have released so far have provided better items than what i had paid for and dishearted to see  you guys making my items worthless trash  when i have been here from day one  working to make my own things or earn the gbs kc to buy something needed..

 

I just dont want to wast my knight cash on something you may be planing to make useless again  like earrings +3  necks  pads  so on ..

 

How about a heads up on things planing so we dont get hurt in game with our cash ways 

you don't need to spend any $ as priest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any New from admin what we will loose  if anything so ppl dont feel ripped off ...

 

Info on when something new is comming  pk is bad at moment  0 farm  can cant even complete sets for holy knight as its once again removed from game  only ones with items have rest cant even try to get 

 

Nice answer from admins on things would be nice for everyone so we know were we stand for once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImmortalOne said:

Wtf is this question lol

I dont want to buy item for kc or gbs to find the next day  like last time  apex game same and better items away for free making my items npc items only  after wasting like 10 k kc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KissOfNeo said:

I dont want to buy item for kc or gbs to find the next day  like last time  apex game same and better items away for free making my items npc items only  after wasting like 10 k kc 

Okej i want to know of my chaos wiri+3 burn at +11 or no

I dont want spend money for tears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being  older players we should have the rights to know these things as players who have supported Apex for so long instead of being shit on over and over again .   Personally i have been here since betta server and when everyone left knowing server 1 was closing i was still sitting in cz till the moment it closed testing  and passing info  while 99.9% of everyone was on other ko servers having fun waiting...

 

Others have done same and put info money time effort into server  but  when they say new thins for bringing in new players shouldn't mean scam the old players make them buy +8 items +11 items use all there knight cash then  1 day  1 week later give it all away for free again and laugh at everyone who took the time to earn work for things ...

 

Its wrong how Old players  join in game events and none events sit here with 0 support but still sit and wait give the admin chance and hope they will help and make things better   just to have items given away  items worked for removed  or just not important enough to consider as part of the community ...

 

I just like some info  from admin on plans as others would as well  to make it better   what items they clan to give away for free so we dont waste kc on items when not needed and can use for  corps instead ..

 

You may find it better to upset the community  as your saying showing its best thing to do   but i would like it to be feedback and everyone know whats happening and enjoy game not hate and want to leave 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KissOfNeo said:

Being  older players we should have the rights to know these things as players who have supported Apex for so long instead of being shit on over and over again .   Personally i have been here since betta server and when everyone left knowing server 1 was closing i was still sitting in cz till the moment it closed testing  and passing info  while 99.9% of everyone was on other ko servers having fun waiting...

 

Others have done same and put info money time effort into server  but  when they say new thins for bringing in new players shouldn't mean scam the old players make them buy +8 items +11 items use all there knight cash then  1 day  1 week later give it all away for free again and laugh at everyone who took the time to earn work for things ...

 

Its wrong how Old players  join in game events and none events sit here with 0 support but still sit and wait give the admin chance and hope they will help and make things better   just to have items given away  items worked for removed  or just not important enough to consider as part of the community ...

 

I just like some info  from admin on plans as others would as well  to make it better   what items they clan to give away for free so we dont waste kc on items when not needed and can use for  corps instead ..

 

You may find it better to upset the community  as your saying showing its best thing to do   but i would like it to be feedback and everyone know whats happening and enjoy game not hate and want to leave 

i think you are the only 1 guy that cant gear up since 3 years on this server and doesnt metter if they give free items or not

you always crying because you dont have full iteme even if you playing here 3 years

COME ON STOP CRYING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KissOfNeo said:

Being  older players we should have the rights to know these things as players who have supported Apex for so long instead of being shit on over and over again .   Personally i have been here since betta server and when everyone left knowing server 1 was closing i was still sitting in cz till the moment it closed testing  and passing info  while 99.9% of everyone was on other ko servers having fun waiting...

 

Others have done same and put info money time effort into server  but  when they say new thins for bringing in new players shouldn't mean scam the old players make them buy +8 items +11 items use all there knight cash then  1 day  1 week later give it all away for free again and laugh at everyone who took the time to earn work for things ...

 

Its wrong how Old players  join in game events and none events sit here with 0 support but still sit and wait give the admin chance and hope they will help and make things better   just to have items given away  items worked for removed  or just not important enough to consider as part of the community ...

 

I just like some info  from admin on plans as others would as well  to make it better   what items they clan to give away for free so we dont waste kc on items when not needed and can use for  corps instead ..

 

You may find it better to upset the community  as your saying showing its best thing to do   but i would like it to be feedback and everyone know whats happening and enjoy game not hate and want to leave 

Believe me I thought the same but I was told that I'm wrong by some nice people in PM. When I thought about it I realized that I've been selfish. Anyway would you rather have a server restart? if you think about it it's the same, in order to attract new players you gotta reduce the difference between old and new players. Either server restart or free items/ reduced NPs. It's just the same but I prefer no restart because I don't like these server jumpers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

i think you are the only 1 guy that cant gear up since 3 years on this server and doesnt metter if they give free items or not

you always crying because you dont have full iteme even if you playing here 3 years

COME ON STOP CRYING

I dont want the full items  and  been happy with what i have..  As i see your only happy with what u  can get and if its no good for anyone else you dont care  never have..   Your on whos more happy to screw over everyone for your self  so no need to answer  as topic says   its not for your comments  bb now  happy times 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KissOfNeo said:

I dont want the full items  and  been happy with what i have..  As i see your only happy with what u  can get and if its no good for anyone else you dont care  never have..   Your on whos more happy to screw over everyone for your self  so no need to answer  as topic says   its not for your comments  bb now  happy times 🙂

well look how long i am here and i was playing with best gear on server also with start gear but i never asked they to give me info what they plan in next expansion and what item should i buy/sell

 this is your fucking problem you dont have gear and dont know how to play

you should run with full +11/3 on all your chars even if you farm cardinals since 3 years but you dont, guess why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, red123 said:

Believe me I thought the same but I was told that I'm wrong by some nice people in PM. When I thought about it I realized that I've been selfish. Anyway would you rather have a server restart? if you think about it it's the same, in order to attract new players you gotta reduce the difference between old and new players. Either server restart or free items/ reduced NPs. It's just the same but I prefer no restart because I don't like these server jumpers.

Very true   but  theres no need to add over power items to server..   Main things in here is ppl bored nothing to do  nothing to farm...  So many run in starter items and do very well till they gain and make better ..   Ive given so much away over time to help others get what they want happy with what i have and working on better items for some of my chars , But ide rather something to do like farm for the holy knight  like it was before in cz  just needed more mobs so more ppl could farm...

Add events  so ppl can join in ...  When was the last gm event  for ppl to enjoy  as i cant even remember lsat time  i seen 1    and have events everyone can enjoy not just the sins in stelth to get rewards only  or op macro warriors ...

Its ment to be a game for all not  just a select few  as its been  for the last 3 years ....  theres 24 hours in a day not just 10  set up for the main server ppl..  When they sleep  theres alot of us in cz or was  til everything was taken and atross roite  cs only things left  and no one cars for them ...

 

OP gear isnt what all need  even everyone is in same gear nothing to work for  they will pk for a couple weeks then get bored of pk against same ppl everyday  and same thing will happen ... 

So fix the  balance   and not tear down the geared players    make it so everyone can enjoy  it with events fun  pk raids where ppl know it happens in cz...

 

IF ADMINS DONT PLAN ON TALKING CLOSE THIS  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KissOfNeo I doubt they'll add over power items and even if they do maybe they add expiry time on such items? They announced that there will be NP store in future so you have to PK to gain such items. Sounds pretty good to me, I'd say it's a good plan. I hope they add ladder points items too. Lets say you'd exchange Ladder Points for temporarily items and you'd exchange National Points for permanent items? something like that would be nice.

But seriously don't think selfish like I used to, go spend those KC on some items, make other players happy. You should start here :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a bow     thanks  lol

1 minute ago, red123 said:

@KissOfNeo I doubt they'll add over power items and even if they do maybe they add expiry time on such items? They announced that there will be NP store in future so you have to PK to gain such items. Sounds pretty good to me, I'd say it's a good plan. I hope they add ladder points items too. Lets say you'd exchange Ladder Points for temporarily items and you'd exchange National Points for permanent items? something like that would be nice.

But seriously don't think selfish like I used to, go spend those KC on some items, make other players happy. You should start here :D 

 

Have a bow thanks  lol     and i do hope so  but why not communicate with players  start something now   not wait for more to leave then start with less players ...    Ive never liked the starter gear  but i understand why they have it  and its fine ...  To start and farm  ppl need it but its great the way it is   no need for more added just get the ppl here  make the pk come ...   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

right now moradon is dead lmao no1 selling KC every offline merchant is doing buy KC 100 for like 7 gb almost agahhahaha im pretty sure newcomers on apexko will have no problems to handle cospre items with this kinda of prices lmao..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...