Sign in to follow this  
a9mon2013

nation change

I need you to loosen the country's restrictions on change.
Because the balance between countries is not right now, we are going to change the country.
I understand that the previous event limited the nation's migration ....

ps. The new server caused a lot of users to fall. We also need managers to think about innovative changes, events for users, and new users once again!
I always appreciate it. We will stay in Apexko and enjoy it all the way!

Can BullyOnline be NT'ed Orc to balance out pk at the moment Brook only pks if he can make a party but apart from that no one else around, I would do individual NT but we are high level grade clan can someone in the GM Team please NT just our clan to balance the server out please

Thanks in advance 
upload.thumb.png.4a6b42c48b22b2d124aa5992f9f2bcc9.png

i were asking also to NT my clan because i donated with mine account and tukeownz all our nps but we never got any kinda of help that 1 reason why we didnt nt before when there was many orcs just the fact we need to buy recover nps scroll then pay single nt will cost too much for us also. so what to say gL with that myb gms will help u i hope for u.

42 minutes ago, a9mon2013 said:

What is a dead match event?
When patching deadmatches events, does it also allow for country changes?

deathmatch like all vs all theres no party theres no nation all respawn in small map chasing eachothers to make kills something retarded but funny to see :D

35 minutes ago, TheMadOne said:

Can BullyOnline be NT'ed Orc to balance out pk at the moment Brook only pks if he can make a party but apart from that no one else around, I would do individual NT but we are high level grade clan can someone in the GM Team please NT just our clan to balance the server out please

Thanks in advance 
upload.thumb.png.4a6b42c48b22b2d124aa5992f9f2bcc9.png

Needs full looking into  as  a few hours later  when we pk its like  4 humans and  50 orcs...     Sad to say if the bullyonline go  orc it will then be even worse for about 10 hours none stop....

100% need something looked at tho  few old players were returning and lasted 1 day due to the unbalance and reading  same things as over a year ago with trying to fix it but nothing done to even start helping...

NT some PPL around for balance in all times  not just 1 time zone 

14 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

Needs full looking into  as  a few hours later  when we pk its like  4 humans and  50 orcs...     Sad to say if the bullyonline go  orc it will then be even worse for about 10 hours none stop....

What are you talking about? We mostly PK during the night and right now is so dead boring, no point in login for us with no orcs.
I have no idea when is 4 humans vs 50 orcs, but it is not when we're online. NT us and I assure you PK in the night will be balanced.

6 hours ago, Nath said:

What are you talking about? We mostly PK during the night and right now is so dead boring, no point in login for us with no orcs.
I have no idea when is 4 humans vs 50 orcs, but it is not when we're online. NT us and I assure you PK in the night will be balanced.

So the only time that should be balanced is when your on line  who cares about everyone else in game...      You all need to remember  its not just you in game   there is other ppl who want to play and enjoy Apex...

Or is it better  scare ppl away   make 1 time zone  ( YOURS ) balanced and forget rest watch ppl leave and then take there friends  leaving even less in game ...

Balance has to be looked at for everyone  not just you       i have seen  50 orcs vs  4 humans  and also seen  50 humans vs 1 orc  and seen  1  v  2  in cz  thats this month alone

NT over and over as it has been since server started isnt the answer  because everyone will just NT again back as it has happened since the clan nt was stopped. 

Only fix is   new players  and GMs to fix it  as been promising    but  nothing yet       maybe just waiting for everyone to quit then no one left and problum fixed ..  NT over and over isnt answer no more  been happening since day  1 of the server and proven its no good

If anyone is NTed then they have to balance all at once to have it more balanced then remove all type of NT from game so everyone is stuck where they are 

Edited by KissOfNeo

I don't know why do I even bother trying to explain you obvious things, specially after reading your way of reasoning, but here I go:

51 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

So the only time that should be balanced is when your on line  who cares about everyone else in game...      You all need to remember  its not just you in game   there is other ppl who want to play and enjoy Apex...

No, this is not at all what I originally said, I don't even know how you can come up with such a ridiculous conclusion.

1. We don't play 24/7, so we can't possibly know when humans are a minority in CZ (but it is not during our prime time).
  2. We want to help with the server balance and since being online is the only way we can do that, Timezone becomes a factor.
  3. So us being orcs or humans when we're not online doesn't actually affect the server balance, right?.
  4. If that's not clear enough, peanuts.
57 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

Or is it better  scare ppl away   make 1 time zone  ( YOURS ) balanced and forget rest watch ppl leave and then take there friends  leaving even less in game ...

Balance has to be looked at for everyone  not just you       i have seen  50 orcs vs  4 humans  and also seen  50 humans vs 1 orc  and seen  1  v  2  in cz  thats this month alone

Then perhaps have players that actually have an impact (being online) on such times of the day also share their opinions? Because [refer to point #3 above].

I'm not saying balance our Timezone, never did, jeez...
I'm saying, at least as far as we're online, we can (and want) to help with the server balance, and that includes fun and PK for everyone in CZ during our prime time. Unless they just want to hold hands and kill Ultima and AFK until the next day.

If you look at what you said there is  more than 1 time zone and ppl from all over so if you are in a +5 time zone and play till +9  ones in the +7 join in with the +10 zones  so  if just do as you want and fix your time zone and forget everyone else  just the  5 to 8 hours you play what happens with the rest of the day...

Personal me and over half my main clan  and off clan will quit  and from other clans they will follow  us to place we are welcome to play and have thins in our time zone...

Now fixing your time zone and  more and more ppl leaving who not excate time as you what will you think will happen with less ppl logging over all ...

Just becouse you log out  does not mean the other zones get effected  ppl play to play with or join in with others ...

Now yes  NT is needed for some  but once  clans get NTed and balance starts  then every possible way to NT has to be removed or same thing will happen  everyone will just nt 1 char at a time instead of clan like it happened couple weeks ago when this happened...

As brook said  they happy to do solo nt just dont want to have to pay for solo nt and nt scrolls and as much as Me and Brook disagree on things  that is fair   Help balance the server  NT the Clan or  give free  nt scroll or np scroll to help them balance .

Just to answer 3. again  yes  being offline does change balance  for that nation as its 1 they are missing  but it will never be perfect as cant play 24/7...  But still cant just look at whats best for You and You alone need it for everyone ...

@KissOfNeo just stop posting, don't de-rail the topic no more please. 
You clearly have zero reading comprehension. You just posted the same non-sense logic from your first post once again, so no point going back at you.
And if you think we want to NT our clan just for personal reasons and to benefit only ourselves, well, I guess there's nothing here to discuss anymore.

1 hour ago, BroOk said:

Just need to wait that new patch and see what happen

But this could take up to 1 month (maybe more?) our patience also has it's limits. Although we gladly support this server, if they don't hurry up and address this situation, people will stop login in, indefinitely.

10 minutes ago, Nath said:

@KissOfNeo just stop posting, don't de-rail the topic no more please. 
You clearly have zero reading comprehension. You just posted the same non-sense logic from your first post once again, so no point going back at you.
And if you think we want to NT our clan just for personal reasons and to benefit only ourselves, well, I guess there's nothing here to discuss anymore.

But this could take up to 1 month (maybe more?) our patience also has it's limits. Although we gladly support this server, if they don't hurry up and address this situation, people will stop login in, indefinitely.

100% here  but  in the long run whats  good with makeing a small hand full of ppl happy and have majorly even worse and chase them off faster ..  Fixing a 4 hours time zone of pk and making the other 18 hours  worse  will do what but piss off more ppl over all ...

Sadly its a sit and wait thing and hope its done sooner than later but nothing any of us can do in the end its upto the admin to fix the problems.. 

As said before the Nt in first place over and over  started it all  first gms nting clans then leaving it to players  just didnt work ...

Not only that the gear events everything  since xmas  nothing  just over power humans for some hours then reverse over power orcs   i have many SS of bowl full orcs and up to 8 humans including afk farmers  down to 1 being myself in cz solo....

Defintly nt is needed for all times in game to help balance but events   gear all needs to be looked at and not make it where all the top gear holders loose out again