Sign in to follow this  
PeraltaJR

incrasingly HARD

is increasingly disheartening to play on this server, nps is reduced, it is almost imposliple for new players to make 5k ..   npc in WAR wins 50nps, KEY wins 30nps 

so it is difficult to bring new plaers to the server  

Edited by PeraltaJR

PeraltaJR, Bir saat önce yazdı:

is increasingly disheartening to play on this server, nps is reduced, it is almost imposliple for new players to make 5k ..   npc in WAR wins 50nps, KEY wins 30nps 

so it is difficult to bring new plaers to the server  

Easy to farm 5k nps. Check list below:

•  Check npc [Analyst] Julius in CZ. It has spy & lost soul & secret doc quests. ( Totally 800 nps everyday you can do it.)
  • Bowl is almost free to kill Atross, Riote.
  • if you are a human, check this special list: -easy running NP list (TukeOwnz, TukeFin, yurtakalanlar, cenizhan)

You can get daily 10 to 20k free nps in cz. So, please DON'T say hard to get NPs for beginners in this server.

Edited by fuckyou

18 hours ago, fuckyou said:

You can get daily 10 to 20k free nps in cz. So, please DON'T say hard to get NPs for beginners in this server.

BS, new players can't make that much NP.

Just ignore the troll, I bet he can't even beat cenizhan listed on his list.

On topic, it is not suppose to be easy to gain NPs. From what I understand that's an intended change for the new upcoming PK 'expansion' they're planning to release soon.

1. It's not just an issue for new players, anyone without a decent party will have problems earning NPs, my advice, find a clan/party to PK with.
2. Caught my attention you mention 5k NPs amount, I think we all know why.
I really hate these bosses spawning at a fixed time in CZ, it just kills the PK on different hours of the day.

4 hours ago, Nath said:

On topic, it is not suppose to be easy to gain NPs. From what I understand that's an intended change for the new upcoming PK 'expansion' they're planning to release soon.

1. It's not just an issue for new players, anyone without a decent party will have problems earning NPs, my advice, find a clan/party to PK with.
I really hate these bosses spawning at a fixed time in CZ, it just kills the PK on different hours of the day.

I am new in the server, I use npc items, it is not so easy to sort party or good clan with these items ,,

and I believe that doing the quest of the Ultima and felankor helps not only me but everyone to get items .. do not you think?

Edited by PeraltaJR

Nath, 5 saat önce yazdı:

i was trying to defuse tension. In fact, there's nothing to do in ApexKO thesedays. Everyone knows that. But if we talk facts here, it wouldn't help him. Do you remember when ultima's been killed last time in CZ? i join for a week and nobody killed it yet. So let me know what he gonna do with 5k NPs? We all wait for new patch.

BTW, i bet you can't do anything against yurtakalanlar even in your best party, can u? And I use Troller achieve on my char. So you can read it anytime w/ nick. Thanks.

Edited by fuckyou

I am logging from time to time to pk with old friends and I am suprised how dead this server is. I've tried every hour and everyday of the week to see whether if the servers worth it or not but, man its not. Its been good connecting with my old babas but maybe the reason why you cant make fast nps is that there arent anything to kill man. Really, nothing to kill on the damn cz. I coudnt even find a farmer to gank afking on beasts or whatever. 

13 minutes ago, Darkelf124 said:

I am logging from time to time to pk with old friends and I am suprised how dead this server is. I've tried every hour and everyday of the week to see whether if the servers worth it or not but, man its not. Its been good connecting with my old babas but maybe the reason why you cant make fast nps is that there arent anything to kill man. Really, nothing to kill on the damn cz. I coudnt even find a farmer to gank afking on beasts or whatever. 

Only time of the day you will find people in CZ is during Ultima time (twice a day) and perhaps EU peak time, and that's just fact.
To make things worse, Ultima it's pretty one-sided at night (EST), 1 billion humans vs 3 orcs, so even that can't be called PK either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Nath said:

Only time of the day you will find people in CZ is during Ultima time (twice a day) and perhaps EU peak time, and that's just fact.
To make things worse, Ultima it's pretty one-sided at night (EST), 1 billion humans vs 3 orcs, so even that can't be called PK either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is discouraging as well. always has one side more than the other.. but the time of bosses of the is fun when is party :] 

its also disheartening in war.

in the previous war, the war of the boat, there were about 30 to 40 humans against 10 to 15 karus.. the war did not last 2 minutes after the liberated monuments 

but l liked the server, it just lacks a bit of balance on both sides :]