Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon

usko open new server we need news here

Recommended Posts

As the tiitle say our apex will die surelly if no add some news in close future, couse usko open 22 january 2 new servers.

We need keep ppl here badly its the really good time for admins to do some changes here. We cant pk only 30 m on ultima ...

Edited by Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you truly think that ApexKO will die because USKO is releasing more servers, I don't know what to say.
I don't know if you realise this, but we've been around since 2015 (at least, officially released -- prior to that we were around in late 2014). We're still here.

I mean, I realise that PK activity is low at certain times of the day, and that likely we'll see more of a hit as players push the initial rush of the launch, but that's nothing new and happens all the time with private and official servers alike.

The hype passes, then things go back to normal, rinse and repeat.

So I understand and appreciate your concern, but it's unnecessary. We will still be here regardless of what happens, you do not have to worry about us dying any time soon.

As far as updates go, we're hoping we'll start seeing the start of these in the beginning of February, but don't take that as a definite ETA. It'll be done when it's done.
Regardless, releasing these right away specifically *while* players are distracted with the launch of official servers is counter-intuitive, so it won't be done immediately. But it's not too far away :)

Edited by twostars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree

2 hours ago, twostars said:

If you truly think that ApexKO will die because USKO is releasing more servers, I don't know what to say.
I don't know if you realise this, but we've been around since 2015 (at least, officially released -- prior to that we were around in late 2014). We're still here.

I mean, I realise that PK activity is low at certain times of the day, and that likely we'll see more of a hit as players push the initial rush of the launch, but that's nothing new and happens all the time with private and official servers alike.

The hype passes, then things go back to normal, rinse and repeat.

So I understand and appreciate your concern, but it's unnecessary. We will still be here regardless of what happens, you do not have to worry about us dying any time soon.

As far as updates go, we're hoping we'll start seeing the start of these in the beginning of February, but don't take that as a definite ETA. It'll be done when it's done.
Regardless, releasing these right away specifically *while* players are distracted with the launch of official servers is counter-intuitive, so it won't be done immediately. But it's not too far away :)

I agree with u fully. Server will not die but we will surelly lose population if we lose 30 % its much for us couse we have 150 players here not 1000 or more like usko...

thx on ur time letss make apexko great ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

usko is shit doubt players apexko will like to go there, u can easy get hack / banned etc and no1 will ever care about you.

i can worries about other private servers instead i saw many player from our server jump there but even this not a problem imo soon all those private will close because they simple cant handle all those amount players just join server to make their own business with selling gbs /kc etc.

if u going usko GL let me know when u get hacked by GM accounts on 80lvl full items and top user ranking  i know something about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just see when event is end there is no even 50% od ppl Who played on event time. We just need New reward sistem here this old one is fully useless apex chest krowaz chest drop items which u cant sell. We just need more farm slots, New slots and other reward sistem. Thx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've seen new servers, private and official opened over the years. We're not dead so don't worry now. Yesterday Felankor was on and for the first time it was not killed in minutes, CZ was active for several hours! I'm not sure if it was luck or Felankor is nerfed? Some events that last long is very helpful to keep players busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
red123, Bir saat önce yazdı:

We've seen new servers, private and official opened over the years. We're not dead so don't worry now. Yesterday Felankor was on and for the first time it was not killed in minutes, CZ was active for several hours! I'm not sure if it was luck or Felankor is nerfed? Some events that last long is very helpful to keep players busy.

it's about mages. 30x melee cannot kill it but 4-5 mage kill it in a sec.
ApexKO has loyal players indeed. But we need new faces in server. I think they should make something new to keep most of old players in server. and 3-4 months later they can try fetch new users to this server. But now if they try fetch new users, it can be failed.
Official servers are not risk  for ApexKO. There're tons of new online games. I go other games in last two weeks. Because this server's boring me in thesedays. In first day of snowman it was funny. Nobody knew what'll happen next. And new scrolls new armors it made server attractive. Then we saw some of kids use smoke screen/guard summon and mages was abusing that event which happend around monu. And there was/are no balance in server also NT system've been disabled. We play ApexKO on no-balance for long time. GMs do not care about it. And ıt kills the game for me and most of players as hell.


We become impatient while waiting ur new big patch that u work on!!
Thanks.

Edited by fuckyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In 10 days we already lost much ppl... Stuff said New patch is coming but nothing still. Game is only fun in Ultima time at night. 

Ppl cant do anything except farm gold coins atros riotes almost whole Day... 

@Aesteris @twostars can u give us something new.. We also lost lot of medals in lader points duno point of that but hope u know why u did it. ¿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

In 10 days we already lost much ppl... Stuff said New patch is coming but nothing still. Game is only fun in Ultima time at night. 

Ppl cant do anything except farm gold coins atros riotes almost whole Day... 

@Aesteris @twostars can u give us something new.. We also lost lot of medals in lader points duno point of that but hope u know why u did it. ¿

thats the sad story but true story saw also many players quitting day after day because many servers open around -.-

lets wait and see  the ever big patch will fix all as i hear..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, KissOfNeo said:

At least if check players on 10 hours ago have dark Mace +11 and dark shields +11   holy knight sets +11 ...    Nothing changed but the strong get stonger while rest loose out 

True need farm sistem for begginers that they can get in race with old players without spending 50-60k kc... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dragon said:

True need farm sistem for begginers that they can get in race with old players without spending 50-60k kc... 

+1 there    Dark weaposn should be out of game unless EVERYONE can get them not just the select few same group every month and have Holy Open now to farm not later so everyone can catch up ...

Prices jumping so high  for items merchant 2 weeks ago to lots of kc now ...  Balance and fairness needs to be added to game for everyone  no one new wants to spend ++++++ KC just to fall behind on items not available to everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i left and came back multiple times to this server.

there is no private server able to compete with apex.

i gues as new updates come out, like maybe the new Knight battle royale? 

a smaller pk zone for the time being like RLB could also make pk a little bit more enjoyable?

anyway. apexko will be around for the long run, just gotta get players to come back and have fun at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...