emilyos1

im sick, tired and pissed off

BroOk, 36 dakika önce yazdı:

myb make  255 int priest inmortal ? so i can start duo with kissofneo? lmao xD

well 250 stamina is not impossible my friend... usko already have that feature. and im fall in love with apexko. farm system, and other features are great. just porutu needs more than 125 stamina and warrior start armors. thats it. if they do that i will play for hours. if they dont its getting boring and i quit. people are sucks in here

Edited by emilyos1

VERSACEONTHEFLOOR, 3 dakika önce yazdı:

your build is not good here, so you need to adopt on op class kurian in apexko style not usko :D 

can you share stat points please?

Edited by emilyos1

34 minutes ago, emilyos1 said:

well 250 stamina is not impossible my friend... usko already have that feature. and im fall in love with apexko. farm system, and other features are great. just porutu needs more than 125 stamina and warrior start armors. thats it. if they do that i will play for hours. if they dont its getting boring and i quit. people are sucks in here

Don't get me wrong; we do intend to update the class eventually to be similar to USKO's current iteration.

However, as everyone who argues this point seems to conveniently forget, not only do they increase the stamina pool, but they also increase its various skill costs as well to compensate. Which makes the stamina change much of a moot point.

58 minutes ago, BroOk said:

myb make  255 int priest inmortal ? so i can start duo with kissofneo? lmao xD

lol   i feel the love  but  as shown in last event i went   was more than happy to stand there  let you kill me while killing me to loose 50 nps my party on side was gettin 5 kills  so more nps and win in end for me      for the int boost   just more fun to stand there and watch u all think  the 16 + orcs coming after me   letting the rest of orcs donate to my party and grow nps for the rest of us  .......

On kurian   i still mess on it  more than happy to keep dotting you brook  its fun and  i really dont care about gear or Nps  myself its the party and ones who need i help   Ive never really played portu on usko  only apex and find in a 1 v 1 or 1 v 2  i do not to bad in my +7 items  the way it is...

I dont see what the huge fuss is with them  yes more is better   get more skills out  but it comes to what u use  how u play who u vs   if not happy with way portu is and you play one RESTAT it  and try a new one ..

No one should cry about the classes  as we ALL have the choice to pick and play what we want ..    

Look forward to making more nps from the fans    keep chasing me and leaving rest donating  i have no prob at all way things going for me ;) thanks :D 

2 hours ago, emilyos1 said:

dude look my skill stats are 75 devil and 70 attack...

at 1vs1 i use 4 smash skills and decrase to enemy hp... after enemy start run i use devil skills like drakeys curse etc... and boom he dies. this is my strategy and so many kurian player use that strategy. at usko i can use four smash skills and curse skills because stamina is 250. but in apexko when im at 1vs1 i use only one or two smash skills after that i need to wait for die because stamina is 125... do you understand now ? my hp and mp stats are nerfed because at gear dispenser there is only warrior armors avaible... do you understand problem ???

So basically what you're saying is: I only know how to play Kurian like this, and since the stamina is not enough to combo this way on this server, I have no idea what to do or how to play.

If you would have put in the time to actually understand how to play Kurian on this server, you'd know by now there is not a single class that can kill a poison Kurian 1v1, none, doesn't matter if they're full +9/+3, they will die, /town or light-feet away from you because the DoT damage and HP regeneration is too high for any class to out-damage your class, period.

That being said, this server is a server you can not play solo, so if you're expecting to be that Kurian shown in USKO videos owning 2~3 players while remaining full HP, you might as well go back there, because it won't happen here. You need a party (a good one), so you better adapt.

twostars, 1 saat önce yazdı:

Don't get me wrong; we do intend to update the class eventually to be similar to USKO's current iteration.

However, as everyone who argues this point seems to conveniently forget, not only do they increase the stamina pool, but they also increase its various skill costs as well to compensate. Which makes the stamina change much of a moot point.

you guys do or not??? i dont understand???

Edited by emilyos1

Nath, 26 dakika önce yazdı:

So basically what you're saying is: I only know how to play Kurian like this, and since the stamina is not enough to combo this way on this server, I have no idea what to do or how to play.

If you would have put in the time to actually understand how to play Kurian on this server, you'd know by now there is not a single class that can kill a poison Kurian 1v1, none, doesn't matter if they're full +9/+3, they will die, /town or light-feet away from you because the DoT damage and HP regeneration is too high for any class to out-damage your class, period.

That being said, this server is a server you can not play solo, so if you're expecting to be that Kurian shown in USKO videos owning 2~3 players while remaining full HP, you might as well go back there, because it won't happen here. You need a party (a good one), so you better adapt.

i love infect to enemy. i dont use defence... i build my skills only attack and devil. so i can infect enemy so bad like that videos... if they update and increase stamina i can do it in apexko... 

Edited by emilyos1

Nath, 26 dakika önce yazdı:

can you look at this video please? that guy has 250 stamina points he uses rush skill and four smash skill at the same time... this can be happened in apexko ! why not? server is great all of the jobs are good except kurian... in apexko i only use rush skill and two smash skills because of 120 stamina...Do you understand???? 120 stamina is not enough you guys need to stop explaining things... bytheway have too many pvpservers on my computer. i just want to find pvp server that like USKO... apexko is the closest one

Edited by emilyos1

Dot damage should only be cure by Cure Dieases instead of Cure Curse or Bless Of God plz fix this

Other than that Kurian = OP Class and Fun to Play ( single heal, party heal, party restore hp, Rush, Divide Armor, AOE Stun, Pull, 2k++ hp pot in Devil TS )

Sorry for my bad English

@emilyos1 MP Portu armor is pretty cheap, Holy+7 is 1gb? +8 maybe 5 - 7 gb. It's not a good time to play MP Portu because of event items. If you must then try Tank build, same items as Warrior. Skills: 75 or 70 in attack, 45 or 50 devil and 20 in master. If you want Tankier then 60 in attack, 70 or 75 devil and 5 master. Assassin/Archer are much better jobs to solo/farm right now. Portu got nerfed so many times here because of some 13 yr olds crying about it.

Edited by red123

red123, 6 dakika önce yazdı:

@emilyos1 MP Portu armor is pretty cheap, Holy+7 is 1gb? +8 maybe 5 - 7 gb. It's not a good time to play MP Portu because of event items. If you must then try Tank build, same items as Warrior. Skills: 75 or 70 in attack, 45 or 50 devil and 20 in master. Assassin/Archer are much better jobs to solo/farm right now. Portu got nerfed so many times here because of some 13 yr olds crying about it.

thank you for understanding and advices i will try it...:) i just post about nerfing situation and everyone attacks to me i dont understand... they dont want porutu in this game... i hope gamemasters do something about this problem...

#boostyurtakalanlar he is very mad on forum. LMAO
 You are still insist that kurians's been nerfed in the server. There's only you who can't kill someone by it and cry for 250 stamina. They'll set 250 stamina to you and they will also decrease damages as it is in usko. Then you're gonna cry about damages here. 
If you liked that usko too much, then you can go hell as you wish.

7 hours ago, AR68 said:

Keep using that crystal belt and you will receive more damage...

i was using draky sss and taurus belt +1 full deffensive skills, no matter what the dmg is insane... Just for that reason we need updated the damge and skills of Devil kurian apexko ap is insane we need an update that does not turn useless the class

6 hours ago, dominiccc said:

There are three kind of kurian in this server. One build is attack/def such as urbachwieth and he does good job with party enough. And HAMAMAMAMA or something (he is also a crazytime player it means he cannot do anything without macro) devil and attack build and he also gets kills more than warriors and there's no chance for rogues/mages/warriors against him even 2vs1. And yurtakalanlar build. i think you are yurtakalanlar and talkin about ur situation. Yes it's very sad indeed.

Now undy sc is on and so you cannot take 14k hp down before you die on poison build. But for other builds you always have advantages against any melee or mages except priests.  Poison build is totally trash if you ask me. i don't see any reason to play on it. i tried poison kurian as well before this event and i was killing mages/rogues like chickens. And also warriors was easy if they don't put that Scorpion Side on their hands.

There's no point you argue here about kurian. if you ask to yurtakalanlar about kurian, he says it's sucks in this server. Also if you ask questions about mages to cenizhan, he pretty sure says mages are sucks in this server. But in practice, we all see those classes are already stronger than others in Apexko.

players are free to choose the class they like and all classes should be balanced, administrators should do their job well and evaluate the players complaints with impartiality and without personal convictions, as this is not the first post on the forum about deficiency of the Porotu class.

5 hours ago, dominiccc said:

We can vs in this server too. You can come with rogue, mage and warrior. And ill kick you by kurian easily. i believe ill have full hp after killed you. 
You hit me eskrima but ill play with iron set on devil and attack builded kurian? On beginner gear we can test it? if you have full geared warrior i still can kill you with beginner kurian in this server.

I accept the challenge and i bet 2k kc that i can win that vs with any class. (pm me Revolver)
talking about Devil DOT kurian vs all other class

5 hours ago, AR68 said:

Are we blind or are you blind?? He says that he changed his skills for test...

Click this link and learn something about kurians... 

http://knight-online-world.wikia.com/wiki/Kurian_(Porutu)

yes i changed my skills for test on event time but my build and devil skills still the same btw i got the best gear for Devil kurian on the game there are no exist better things for the class.

5 hours ago, AR68 said:

I created a dot kurian 83 level 0 rebirth, no achievenents, full starter gear, i only got 2 hanguk swords +8 from a friend, vsed and won vs a full +11 krowaz set + wiri+11 + dual rof+3 + sos+3 + dual opal+3 + full cospre + 7str achievement warrior...

I accept the challenge and i bet 2k kc that i can win that vs with any class. (pm me Revolver)
talking about starter gear Devil DOT kurian vs all other class

This things are simple and punctual:

- the Porotu class are edited? : yes that class are edited for apexko server, they reduced stamina power to the half from 250 to 120 its like an ardream character completly useless for cz 83/5 with insane ap and hp making bored pk. They also edited drakey spells, that spells cannot stack anymore like imkira videos or usko vertions, if another kurian use the same skill delete the first skill dmg, aoe drakey get reduced range also, you are practically condemned to die when you try use it.

- how the event and updates fvcked up the class? : like portu devil class we have only 120 of stamina power enougth for 3 skills, inflicting an average gradual damage of 800-400 x5 seconds, you do not have to be a genius to know is not enough to beat the other characters with 14k hp simple mathematics there is nothing to speculate about, everyone can get 14k hp with starter gear warrior/priest. The event does not bring any benefit to the magic class, undying scrol only give us 1k extra hp, red pots dont works for us, ac of blue potion is nothing for a magic class, darkness weapon dont make any difference for magic class, on the contrary it was a total benefit for meles 1000 x 1000%. we sincerely hope that this crap event ends soon.

- his weakness compensates for his ability to harm?? : NOOOOOOO currently that does not mean anything devil kurian only plays to try his luck, maybe someone dies with the poison of luck otherwise the character is no longer useful. ohhh i forget the fvcking coldown of the transformation still in 5 mins... you try pk and some rogue shut down the transformation by 2 hits and need wait 5 mins for get ready for pk again 😒

-Soo why still playing Devil kurian if is a useless char? : well basically the administrator had promised to make changes to improve the perfomance of the class ( hes not doing very well as you can see 🤪 ) personallly i played ko like more than 10 years  on officials or privates and im tired to play like warrior / priest / mage / rogue  i just try some different class and it was fun, but now became impossible to play is not fun anymore.

dominiccc, 10 saat önce yazdı:

You are still insist that kurians's been nerfed in the server. There's only you who can't kill someone by it and cry for 250 stamina. They'll set 250 stamina to you and they will also decrease damages as it is in usko. Then you're gonna cry about damages here. 

this is not your business... we want to reach gamemasters not to you.... Stop crying and be a man you loser  

Edited by emilyos1

dominiccc, 5 saat önce yazdı:

dominiccc, 5 saat önce yazdı:

you can talk with revolver you pussyboi

g1r0, 5 saat önce yazdı:

i was using draky sss and taurus belt +1 full deffensive skills, no matter what the dmg is insane... Just for that reason we need updated the damge and skills of Devil kurian apexko ap is insane we need an update that does not turn useless the class

players are free to choose the class they like and all classes should be balanced, administrators should do their job well and evaluate the players complaints with impartiality and without personal convictions, as this is not the first post on the forum about deficiency of the Porotu class.

talking about Devil DOT kurian vs all other class

yes i changed my skills for test on event time but my build and devil skills still the same btw i got the best gear for Devil kurian on the game there are no exist better things for the class.

talking about starter gear Devil DOT kurian vs all other class

This things are simple and punctual:

- the Porotu class are edited? : yes that class are edited for apexko server, they reduced stamina power to the half from 250 to 120 its like an ardream character completly useless for cz 83/5 with insane ap and hp making bored pk. They also edited drakey spells, that spells cannot stack anymore like imkira videos or usko vertions, if another kurian use the same skill delete the first skill dmg, aoe drakey get reduced range also, you are practically condemned to die when you try use it.

- how the event and updates fvcked up the class? : like portu devil class we have only 120 of stamina power enougth for 3 skills, inflicting an average gradual damage of 800-400 x5 seconds, you do not have to be a genius to know is not enough to beat the other characters with 14k hp simple mathematics there is nothing to speculate about, everyone can get 14k hp with starter gear warrior/priest. The event does not bring any benefit to the magic class, undying scrol only give us 1k extra hp, red pots dont works for us, ac of blue potion is nothing for a magic class, darkness weapon dont make any difference for magic class, on the contrary it was a total benefit for meles 1000 x 1000%. we sincerely hope that this crap event ends soon.

- his weakness compensates for his ability to harm?? : NOOOOOOO currently that does not mean anything devil kurian only plays to try his luck, maybe someone dies with the poison of luck otherwise the character is no longer useful. ohhh i forget the fvcking coldown of the transformation still in 5 mins... you try pk and some rogue shut down the transformation by 2 hits and need wait 5 mins for get ready for pk again 😒

-Soo why still playing Devil kurian if is a useless char? : well basically the administrator had promised to make changes to improve the perfomance of the class ( hes not doing very well as you can see 🤪 ) personallly i played ko like more than 10 years  on officials or privates and im tired to play like warrior / priest / mage / rogue  i just try some different class and it was fun, but now became impossible to play is not fun anymore.

They're crying all the time... They dont know anything about porutu...

2 hours ago, emilyos1 said:

They're crying all the time... They dont know anything about porutu...

yeah... you cant say ''kurian'' or ''Porotu'' on the forum ppl start to cry like hell, they dont know how or why but dont stop to cry...
@towstars can u pm in the game or send me message, i have many ideas for update porotu class 👍

g1r0, 1 saat önce yazdı:

yeah... you cant say ''kurian'' or ''Porotu'' on the forum ppl start to cry like hell, they dont know how or why but dont stop to cry...
@towstars can u pm in the game or send me message, i have many ideas for update porotu class 👍

@towstars yessss

@towstars @g1r0

just 30 minutes ago at the arena, i met a newbie and poor guy asked me like, ''why this green thing ended immediately . i cant use any skills''. he dont know the name of stamina but he's very sure about that ''green thing'' is not enough... and i say to him ''we talk about it at forum you can join us too...'' i hope he will write a comment here... im not lying ,i dont take a screenshot. but if you guys want it i can give my id and you guys can find this conversation at your database...  @g1r0 is right , with 120 stamina points we can only play at ardream... bytheway you probably lost that poor guy. 

I loged my  Portu today to test with my +7 gear on   mp  and had no real trouble at all ...   Little harder how with the undy scrolls and other pots  but over all still did fine in party and solo ...

I truly dont see what the huge problem is with them  and yes more would be better get more skills out  but as it is  on Apex i still doing fine  working with what i have in skills and items

3 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

I loged my  Portu today to test with my +7 gear on   mp  and had no real trouble at all ...   Little harder how with the undy scrolls and other pots  but over all still did fine in party and solo ...

I truly dont see what the huge problem is with them  and yes more would be better get more skills out  but as it is  on Apex i still doing fine  working with what i have in skills and items

Kissofneo pls Go home you are drunk...