emilyos1

im sick, tired and pissed off

People that cry about sins are so retarded really. Sins weakest class stop cry about sins. Why u cry about dot kurians it 100% hp win a warrior on vs. Also there is no big activity in ApexKO just some farmers so stop cry about dot kurian strongest 1v1 class for mental disabled retards like AgeuVK please buff INT Bp’s BUFF INT BP BUFF INT BP

On 1/11/2019 at 11:37 AM, BroOk said:

myb make  255 int priest inmortal ? so i can start duo with kissofneo? lmao xD

Yes agreed always buff and nerf for warrior priest sin. Go buff int bp leonar lets fkin go. Fuck the other classes

Edited by Deoxs

28 minutes ago, Deoxs said:

People that cry about sins are so retarded really. Sins weakest class stop cry about sins. Why u cry about dot kurians it 100% hp win a warrior on vs. Also there is no big activity in ApexKO just some farmers so stop cry about dot kurian strongest 1v1 class for mental disabled retards like AgeuVK please buff INT Bp’s BUFF INT BP BUFF INT BP

best  comment ever 2019 :D:D:D:D

kurian 1 vs 1 is just for retards xD

Deoxs, 4 saat önce yazdı:

i just fucking tired about listen to noob archers and warriors crying. look bud mgame created this game... and they know how to balance things. after reach 62 lwl awekening opened and stamina goes up to 250...because new skills are opened like critical smash etc. every job in this game same as like USKO, except kurian. im a 83 lwl porutu and apexko gives me only 120 stamina points. thats not normal and i cant use my other skills. this game needs to keep things original. we dont want extra things. we want to turn things normal. this is good for everyone. or if porutu get nerfed other jobs needs to gets nerfed. if i cant use awekening skill. rogues cant use critical point too etc... do you understand me my friend??? dont teach me about knight online... you all dont know anything about porutu/kurian class. if you dont know anything dont comment too... and if you think your job is nerfed go and open new discuss about it... we want to talk gamemasters about it. we dont want to listen -15 age kids crying

Edited by emilyos1

I dont see the trouble   i log on my portu   go cz SOLO   tried str  devil no  devil  and mp   and did ok made nps  lost some  but over all made more than i lost .....

The idea in game for me is be able to play in a party and  do a part or  play solo  and get kills  survive  and playing my way   both  party and solo   i  got kills easy enouth and  even on low hp  ac  mp portu tanked a few warriors and  rogues  over time .    

1 v 1  most time got the win       other times had to town or die  when it was 8  v 1      normal  pk for this server

So what really is the trouble as   i see u   started playing using more  and cant change your style to play this  ...     I get off my skills and use others for about 3 to 5 seconds then can use more smash   its not that long or hard to wait 

KissOfNeo, 32 dakika önce yazdı:

I dont see the trouble   i log on my portu   go cz SOLO   tried str  devil no  devil  and mp   and did ok made nps  lost some  but over all made more than i lost .....

The idea in game for me is be able to play in a party and  do a part or  play solo  and get kills  survive  and playing my way   both  party and solo   i  got kills easy enouth and  even on low hp  ac  mp portu tanked a few warriors and  rogues  over time .    

1 v 1  most time got the win       other times had to town or die  when it was 8  v 1      normal  pk for this server

So what really is the trouble as   i see u   started playing using more  and cant change your style to play this  ...     I get off my skills and use others for about 3 to 5 seconds then can use more smash   its not that long or hard to wait 

hey there,

i have 4 smash skills... and at cz i use first rush skill for stun the enemy. after that i use all four smash skills... after my stamina increases i use drakey curse and keep going combo with critical bleeding. 120 stamina is for ardream kurians 59 lwl kurian have only 3 smash and 2 curse skill . at usko after master 2 skill awekening is opened, stamina will increases because new skills are opened. Mgame and Usko players ok with that. no one is crying. we dont want extra damage or anything like that... just keep things original. Apexko is great... not for kurian. if my skills are nerfed, other jobs have nerfed too for balance... this is good for everyone

By the way my skill stats are;

70 attack

75 devil

3 master (for awekening skill)

Edited by emilyos1

32 minutes ago, emilyos1 said:

i just fucking tired about listen to noob archers and warriors crying. look bud mgame created this game... and they know how to balance things. after reach 62 lwl awekening opened and stamina goes up to 250...because new skills are opened like critical smash etc. every job in this game same as like USKO, except kurian. im a 83 lwl porutu and apexko gives me only 120 stamina points. thats not normal and i cant use my other skills. this game needs to keep things original. we dont want extra things. we want to turn things normal. this is good for everyone. or if porutu get nerfed other jobs needs to gets nerfed. if i cant use awekening skill. rogues cant use critical point too etc... do you understand me my friend??? dont teach me about knight online... you all dont know anything about porutu/kurian class. if you dont know anything dont comment too... and if you think your job is nerfed go and open new discuss about it... we want to talk gamemasters about it. we dont want to listen -15 age kids crying

Game masters will never tell you "learn how to play" so probably thats why they dont tell anything, there is no way to lose a 1v1 with a devil kurian if you are agains a class without dot cc and have fingers and some brain to use... if you cant 2v1 its because the server and the classes are balanced, so you cant 20v1 like in usko because everyone using +7 chitin set and old accessories.

2 minutes ago, emilyos1 said:

hey there,

i have 4 smash skills... and at cz i use first rush skill for stun the enemy. after that i use all four smash skills... after my stamina increases i use drakey curse and keep going combo with critical bleeding. 120 stamina is for ardream kurians 59 lwl kurian have only 3 smash and 2 curse skill . at usko after master 2 skill awekening is opened, stamina will increases because new skills are opened. Mgame and Usko players ok with that. no one is crying. we dont want extra damage or anything like that... just keep things original. Apexko is great except kurian. if my skills are nerfed, other jobs have nerfed too for balance... this is good for everyone

By the way my skill stats are;

70 attack

75 devil

3 master (for awekening skill)

I seen the stats  read what you have said     but in end  its a Different game     not USKO ...  Yes base is same but  its different   and the way it is        is the way it has always been.   If play right then can easly tank any char on server..

Me personally   i have nothing in my inn great  apart from event items  Hb +14  so on  my best items is a +8 shield  i use on my priest ... Portu best items i use is my +7 pads or starter items  and get by easy on it..

I made a char  new one  started with  0 achievements and so on  went into cz  solo to start and find it quite easy when playing  only new thing was more hp so took longer and change the tanking ways a little as devil would vanish  if keep going old way...   PPl come here because its not usko  so it really cant be 100% the game and if make kurian able to be used one they meant to  everyone else would cry and most leave   so its a pointless feet to keep going on about them unless wanna have a dead server

AR68, 2 dakika önce yazdı:

Game masters will never tell you "learn how to play" so probably thats why they dont tell anything, there is no way to lose a 1v1 with a devil kurian if you are agains a class without dot cc and have fingers and some brain to use... if you cant 2v1 its because the server and the classes are balanced, so you cant 20v1 like in usko because everyone using +7 chitin set and old accessories.

i know how to play kurian... you're pretty sure about +7 chitin set and old accessories :D that makes me laugh... we are in 2019 bud. you last play usko at 2010 i think... you need to check out ares and diez server at usko... everyone have krowaz and holy set... and some of them have +8 , +9  even +21 rebirth krowaz weapons.  by the way you have only 5 comments at this forum and only in my disscussion... i dont know who you are... maybe you're gm itself...

KissOfNeo, 7 dakika önce yazdı:

I seen the stats  read what you have said     but in end  its a Different game     not USKO ...  Yes base is same but  its different   and the way it is        is the way it has always been.   If play right then can easly tank any char on server..

Me personally   i have nothing in my inn great  apart from event items  Hb +14  so on  my best items is a +8 shield  i use on my priest ... Portu best items i use is my +7 pads or starter items  and get by easy on it..

I made a char  new one  started with  0 achievements and so on  went into cz  solo to start and find it quite easy when playing  only new thing was more hp so took longer and change the tanking ways a little as devil would vanish  if keep going old way...   PPl come here because its not usko  so it really cant be 100% the game and if make kurian able to be used one they meant to  everyone else would cry and most leave   so its a pointless feet to keep going on about them unless wanna have a dead server

if the gamemaster thinks like that... maybe they're want to keep alive the Apexko. and i totally understand that. but stamina needs to increase if they dont ok with 250... maybe they can increase to 200... 120 stamina is not enough for everyone... they need to understand other players...

KissOfNeo, 53 dakika önce yazdı:

are you at game now?

If read back   they said in time they lookin to increase  but the increase  will use more stigmata for stills  so   using more points for skills like its ment to be   will leave everyone in same boat.

As i said  i play the char  a fair bit on here and dont see a problem at all with how i go

Good luck with it all    ive siad all i care to    thanks

KissOfNeo, 1 dakika önce yazdı:

If read back   they said in time they lookin to increase  but the increase  will use more stigmata for stills  so   using more points for skills like its ment to be   will leave everyone in same boat.

As i said  i play the char  a fair bit on here and dont see a problem at all with how i go

Good luck with it all    ive siad all i care to    thanks

Thanks...

23 minutes ago, emilyos1 said:

i know how to play kurian... you're pretty sure about +7 chitin set and old accessories :D that makes me laugh... we are in 2019 bud. you last play usko at 2010 i think... you need to check out ares and diez server at usko... everyone have krowaz and holy set... and some of them have +8 , +9  even +21 rebirth krowaz weapons.  by the way you have only 5 comments at this forum and only in my disscussion... i dont know who you are... maybe you're gm itself...

You know how high the prices are at usko? Who the hell has +21 rebirth krowaz?? So you try to tell us that everyone is using +9 at usko and you can 8v1 them, cool story bro...

On 1/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, emilyos1 said:

i dont know how to play rogue... but if you want it come to rosetta with your rogue i can beat you very well :).... but i cant say same things in apex... thats the main problem... if kurian was same as usko we can vs at apex i can send you to hell dont worries about it dude ;)

That is all we needed to know.. always the ones with least information that hold the strongest opinions

AR68, 13 saat önce yazdı:

You know how high the prices are at usko? Who the hell has +21 rebirth krowaz?? So you try to tell us that everyone is using +9 at usko and you can 8v1 them, cool story bro...

go to look at ares or dies... im not lying to you because i dont care what you think and  who you are... oh wait i can find video about it... so you can watch it... you can buy +9 wirinom for 9 gb... you all dont know anything about knight online after watching this video please shut the fuck up. im tired to explaining things to you...

TheSupplier, 12 saat önce yazdı:

That is all we needed to know.. always the ones with least information that hold the strongest opinions

Are you fricking babavanga or not???

2 hours ago, emilyos1 said:

go to look at ares or dies... im not lying to you because i dont care what you think and  who you are... oh wait i can find video about it... so you can watch it... you can buy +9 wirinom for 9 gb... you all dont know anything about knight online after watching this video please shut the fuck up. im tired to explaining things to you...

Yea dude you mentioned ares and diez the oldest servers on usko that got merged with others, ofcourse the items there are cheap, on ares if you aren't full +10 you won't last longer then a few seconds in cz.

O.T you did see what twostars posted before right? Posted it below if you didn't, but i believe continuing this argument when even the admin has given a sufficient response is pointless. Even if increasing stamina to 250 happen, the amount of stamina your skills use will also increase, it's basic mathematics.

aa76589b8e1f5b4a20324a44775a0fd8.png

SacrificeProductions, 18 dakika önce yazdı:

Yea dude you mentioned ares and diez the oldest servers on usko that got merged with others, ofcourse the items there are cheap, on ares if you aren't full +10 you won't last longer then a few seconds in cz.

just like apexko... items are cheap in ares. and farming is impossible because of droprates... but players can buy goldbars with cheap prices like 2 or 3 dollars ... thats why i choose apexko because farming is easy. and you're wrong about user count , you cant login at after 7:pm because server is full and everyone goes pk. i know and i have chars in ares,dies and rosetta...

Edited by emilyos1

SacrificeProductions, 13.01.2019 - 17:34 yazdı:

O.T you did see what twostars posted before right? Posted it below if you didn't, but i believe continuing this argument when even the admin has given a sufficient response is pointless. Even if increasing stamina to 250 happen, the amount of stamina your skills use will also increase, it's basic mathematics.

aa76589b8e1f5b4a20324a44775a0fd8.png

@SacrificeProductions Nevermind. i quit apexko. i dont play in here again... have fun to you guys

@twostars Hey, can you delete whole post please ?? i dont know how to do it.