emilyos1

im sick, tired and pissed off

what is your problem with porutu/kurian?
 I can not understand... 

I can't farm ... when I try to do it, two assassins are attacking to me and I can't defend myself, because my stamina is too low!(or smash skills eat too much stamina)
reallly!!! at usko Porutu/kurians have 250 stamina points. in apexko, i have only 125 stamina points. is that a joke??? 
during vs i can use only 2 smash skills and wait for die!!!!!
guys look. i understand that, every job has to have weakness... porutu has too!!! like, if i get critic levels of damage my devil transformation is canceled. you guys need look at usko.
they're solved all the problems about porutu/kurian... 
i played at usko for 6 years... and since 2017 i played at some pvp servers...
 every pvp server loves to nerfing kurian. if you guys want to nerf a job. you better start with rogues. maybe eskrima and critical point time needs to be shortened...
as a porutu player i want some updates like:

- increase stamina point to 300

- add porutu/kurian armors to gear dispenser immediately...

** because MP increases = the damage is rising.. you guys put ''mp bonus warrior rosetta set'' on gear dispenser and that armor set wants 210 str points. 
if I put this amount points on STR, my HP is getting low and i die quick... **

- STOP NERFING THE PORUTU/KURIAN !!

if you guys do that things... apexko gets more players...
I choose apexko because i want to play in v20xx or higher and easy farming client ... if the other players scared and dont want fight with porutu/kurian. you guys should go back to v1299 or erase porutu/kurian

look at these videos. we want play like this !!! :D just keep things rolling dude... 

by the way guys... if you know another server that porutu/kurian is normal, please share with me...

Edited by emilyos1

1 hour ago, emilyos1 said:

every pvp server loves to nerfing kurian. if you guys want to nerf a job. you better start with rogues. maybe eskrima and critical point time needs to be shortened...

lul so you cp only 2 skill to combo before cp time runout  and cp+spike  always 900 dmg  full fail np, nice idea knk.

VERSACEONTHEFLOOR, 20 dakika önce yazdı:

lul so you cp only 2 skill to combo before cp time runout  and cp+spike  always 900 dmg  full fail np, nice idea knk.

what??? everyone use macro what kind of fail you talking about.?? are u turkish???

mrhankey, Bir saat önce yazdı:

Actually kurians were pretty good here back then but got nerfed due to some requests from VIP players :)

i dont know  im new here... maybe i gonne be a ''V.I.P'' player someday... so many rogue players are crying... they have everything dude :D minor healing, critical point etc... but they're always crying 

emilyos1, 4 saat önce yazdı:

what??? everyone use macro what kind of fail you talking about.?? are u turkish???

and They use duration scroll that doubles time... so with duration scroll eskrima and cp duration time doubles... they're use four skill at this time like beast hiding, spike, blinding and thrust :) is that enough for you???

Edited by emilyos1

The problem increase with that noob event, all meles are OP and equiped 14k hp thats why 120 of stamina are not enougth, assasins duplicate time of critical point and using red pots and as i understand all those craps came to stay. I try reskill my Devil kurian to defensive skills to try get something in that event... but no matter what the dmg is insane!! look this SS and draw your own conclusions.
this rogue shut down the transformation by 2 hits no debuff no divide armor, only with CP and skrima.
@twostars

OP.png

Edited by g1r0

7 hours ago, emilyos1 said:

Those videos are from USKO where people in CZ are not even 83 level or dont even have +8 items or not using scrolls, so you cant compare that with Apex... USKO is pay to win

4 hours ago, g1r0 said:

The problem increase with that noob event, all meles are OP and equiped 14k hp thats why 120 of stamina are not enougth, assasins duplicate time of critical point and using red pots and as i understand all those craps came to stay. I try reskill my Devil kurian to defensive skills to try get something in that event... but no matter what the dmg is insane!! look this SS and draw your own conclusions.
this rogue shut down the transformation by 2 hits no debuff no divide armor, only with CP and skrima.
@twostars

OP.png

Keep using that crystal belt and you will receive more damage...

There are three kind of kurian in this server. One build is attack/def such as urbachwieth and he does good job with party enough. And HAMAMAMAMA or something (he is also a crazytime player it means he cannot do anything without macro) devil and attack build and he also gets kills more than warriors and there's no chance for rogues/mages/warriors against him even 2vs1. And yurtakalanlar build. i think you are yurtakalanlar and talkin about ur situation. Yes it's very sad indeed.

Now undy sc is on and so you cannot take 14k hp down before you die on poison build. But for other builds you always have advantages against any melee or mages except priests.  Poison build is totally trash if you ask me. i don't see any reason to play on it. i tried poison kurian as well before this event and i was killing mages/rogues like chickens. And also warriors was easy if they don't put that Scorpion Side on their hands.

There's no point you argue here about kurian. if you ask to yurtakalanlar about kurian, he says it's sucks in this server. Also if you ask questions about mages to cenizhan, he pretty sure says mages are sucks in this server. But in practice, we all see those classes are already stronger than others in Apexko.

Edited by dominiccc

AR68, 1 saat önce yazdı:

Those videos are from USKO where people in CZ are not even 83 level or dont even have +8 items or not using scrolls, so you cant compare that with Apex... USKO is pay to win

Keep using that crystal belt and you will receive more damage...

kurian is nerfed on apex for real. lets agree about it ok. what are you trying to defend???

im a usko player too... please read carefully. you say  ''keep using that crystal belt and you will receive more damage'' are you sure about it ? you know rogues have eskrima and light feet... iron belt is useless for us... because eskrima cancels iron belt. can you just read it again ?? 

by the way imkira plays at manes and he has +8 krowaz , +8 chaos nebiros , +9 hanguk and +3 accesories...

dominiccc, 7 dakika önce yazdı:

There are three kind of kurian in this server. One build is attack/def such as urbachwieth and he does good job with party enough. And HAMAMAMAMA or something (he is also a crazytime player it means he cannot do anything without macro) devil and attack build and he also gets kills more than warriors and there's no chance for rogues/mages/warriors against him even 2vs1. And yurtakalanlar build. i think you are yurtakalanlar and talkin about ur situation. Yes it's very sad indeed.

Now undy sc is on and so you cannot take 14k hp down before you die on poison build. But for other builds you always have advantages against any melee or mages except priests.  Poison build is totally trash if you ask me. i don't see any reason to play on it. i tried poison kurian as well before this event and i was killing mages/rogues like chickens. And also warriors was easy if they don't put that Scorpion Side on their hands.

There's no point you argue here about kurian. if you ask to yurtakalanlar about kurian, he says it's sucks in this server. Also if you ask questions about mages to cenizhan, he pretty sure says mages are sucks in this server. But in practice, we all see those classes are already stronger than others in Apexko.

look if you wanted, we can vs at usko. and after that we get vs in apexko... you will see the diffrence. we just want porutu items on gear dispenser. and we want increase stamina. please guys read first post carefully...

emilyos1, 6 dakika önce yazdı:

kurian is nerfed on apex for real. lets agree about it ok. what are you trying to defend???

im a usko player too... please read carefully. you say  ''keep using that crystal belt and you will receive more damage'' are you sure about it ? you know rogues have eskrima and light feet... iron belt is useless for us... because eskrima cancels iron belt. can you just read it again ?? 

by the way imkira plays at manes and he has +8 krowaz , +8 chaos nebiros , +9 hanguk and +3 accesories...

WTF. Eskrima takes 10% of dagger and arrow defence down. It means if you have total 100dd def it reduce it to 90. if you talk about iron belt then it reduce it to 11 to 9.9 anti dd. Does it mean that iron belt is useless? OMG. it's usefull in USKO because there are talia armors and 50dd anti shields and 25 anti helmets so totally it decrease antis more. But in this server, every rogue use it to hit enemies only damages lol. 

#boostyurtakalanlar ty

48 minutes ago, emilyos1 said:

Lmao!! Eskrima cancels iron belt??? Eskrima decreases your dagger and arrow defence by 10% which means more dagger/arrow defence = less defence decrease in total, because you already have more defence...

Btw on apex every class needs a party to do something except of rogues that are "basically" created as a solo class...

Edited by AR68

emilyos1, 9 dakika önce yazdı:

look if you wanted, we can vs at usko. and after that we get vs in apexko... you will see the diffrence. we just want porutu items on gear dispenser. and we want increase stamina. please guys read first post carefully...

We can vs in this server too. You can come with rogue, mage and warrior. And ill kick you by kurian easily. i believe ill have full hp after killed you. 
You hit me eskrima but ill play with iron set on devil and attack builded kurian? On beginner gear we can test it? if you have full geared warrior i still can kill you with beginner kurian in this server.

Edited by dominiccc

AR68, 2 dakika önce yazdı:

Lmao!! Eskrima cancels iron belt??? Eskrima decreases your dagger and arrow defence by 10% which means more dagger/arrow defence = less defence decrease

Btw on apex every class needs a party to do something except of rogues that are "basically" created as a solo class...

revolver shares a screenshot are you blind? think about it even crystal neck and belt equipped he hits 400 damage to enemy... is that fair for you???

dominiccc, 6 dakika önce yazdı:

We can vs in this server too. You can come with rogue, mage and warrior. And ill kick you by kurian easily. i believe ill have full hp after killed you.

i dont know how to play rogue... but if you want it come to rosetta with your rogue i can beat you very well :).... but i cant say same things in apex... thats the main problem... if kurian was same as usko we can vs at apex i can send you to hell dont worries about it dude ;)

2 minutes ago, emilyos1 said:

revolver shares a screenshot are you blind? think about it even crystal neck and belt equipped he hits 400 damage to enemy... is that fair for you???

Are we blind or are you blind?? He says that he changed his skills for test...

Click this link and learn something about kurians... 

http://knight-online-world.wikia.com/wiki/Kurian_(Porutu)

emilyos1, 19 dakika önce yazdı:

i dont know how to play rogue... but if you want it come to rosetta with your rogue i can beat you very well :).... but i cant say same things in apex... thats the main problem... if kurian was same as usko we can vs at apex i can send you to hell dont worries about it dude ;)

I think you do not read my comments properly. I'm telling you i can beat any beginner gear rogue by KURIAN in this server (i do not say i'm very good player.). I'm also telling you a normal player can kill even geared warriors by KURIAN in APEXKO (not talkin about usko here). So i'm asking again what's the point you argue here? I think you know how to play warrior? Let's try a versus in beginner gears? You say kurian's been nerfed in this server but i say it has not. Let's prove it between us? if you are right, then you're gonna kill me by warrior/rogue or mage in arena. I'm not a kurian player i have no idea how to play it but i still can challenge you on it. (The reason is that kurians are so OP in ApexKO!)

Edited by dominiccc

AR68, 1 dakika önce yazdı:

Are we blind or are you blind?? He says that he changed his skills for test...

Click this link and learn something about kurians... 

http://knight-online-world.wikia.com/wiki/Kurian_(Porutu)

dude look my skill stats are 75 devil and 70 attack...

at 1vs1 i use 4 smash skills and decrase to enemy hp... after enemy start run i use devil skills like drakeys curse etc... and boom he dies. this is my strategy and so many kurian player use that strategy. at usko i can use four smash skills and curse skills because stamina is 250. but in apexko when im at 1vs1 i use only one or two smash skills after that i need to wait for die because stamina is 125... do you understand now ? my hp and mp stats are nerfed because at gear dispenser there is only warrior armors avaible...

1 minute ago, dominiccc said:

i think you do not read my comments properly. im telling you i can beat any beginner gear rogue by KURIAN in this server. I'm also telling you a normal player can kill even geared warriors by KURIAN in APEXKO (not talkin about usko here). So i'm asking what's the point you argue here? I think you know play warrior? Let's try a versus in beginner gears? You say kurian's been nerfed in this server but i say it has not. Let's prove it between us? if you are right, then you're gonna kill me by warrior/rogue or mage in arena. I'm not a kurian player i have no idea to play it but i still can challenge you on it. (The reason is that kurians are OP in ApexKO!)

I created a dot kurian 83 level 0 rebirth, no achievenents, full starter gear, i only got 2 hanguk swords +8 from a friend, vsed and won vs a full +11 krowaz set + wiri+11 + dual rof+3 + sos+3 + dual opal+3 + full cospre + 7str achievement warrior...

dominiccc, 5 dakika önce yazdı:

i think you do not read my comments properly. im telling you i can beat any beginner gear rogue by KURIAN in this server. I'm also telling you a normal player can kill even geared warriors by KURIAN in APEXKO (not talkin about usko here). So i'm asking what's the point you argue here? I think you know play warrior? Let's try a versus in beginner gears? You say kurian's been nerfed in this server but i say it has not. Let's prove it between us? if you are right, then you're gonna kill me by warrior/rogue or mage in arena. I'm not a kurian player i have no idea how to play it but i still can challenge you on it. (The reason is that kurians are OP in ApexKO!)

at 1vs1 i use 4 smash skills and decrase to enemy hp... after enemy start run i use devil skills like drakeys curse etc... and boom he dies. this is my strategy and so many kurian player use that strategy. at usko i can use four smash skills and curse skills because stamina is 250. but in apexko when im at 1vs1 i use only one or two smash skills after that i need to wait for die because stamina is 125... do you understand now ? my hp and mp stats are nerfed because at gear dispenser there is only warrior armors avaible... do you understand problem ???

emilyos1, 15 dakika önce yazdı:

at 1vs1 i use 4 smash skills and decrase to enemy hp... after enemy start run i use devil skills like drakeys curse etc... and boom he dies. this is my strategy and so many kurian player use that strategy. at usko i can use four smash skills and curse skills because stamina is 250. but in apexko when im at 1vs1 i use only one or two smash skills after that i need to wait for die because stamina is 125... do you understand now ? my hp and mp stats are nerfed because at gear dispenser there is only warrior armors avaible... do you understand problem ???

Do you have a char in usko now? Why don't you make a video for us? Just now log in and go PK and show us some VS and damages. If you proof that u hit 11 kro set and full 3 uniques warriors harder like here then pretty sure admins will take care your requests. Now you share imkiraa or something i see lots of video for him and his stamina's never been change or he kills who use full plate or chitin armor on rogue/warrior. But if you proof you kill kro set 11 rogues warriors by it in CZ and show it by live video/records now, then it makes sense.

But here i played on kurian for a while and it was so OP. When you say kurian's been nerfed in ApexKO, it only force me to laugh alot really. 

Raptor i mean spear weapons wasn't working on kurians and someone proved it by video/screenshots from USKO and they changed it in ApexKO. Now raptor's working very well on kurians. It fails alot nevertheless it works. 
Long story short, don't talk with random videos belongs someone else. Show urs and then talk about it.
Thanks.

8 hours ago, dominiccc said:

Do you have a char in usko now? Why don't you make a video for us? Just now log in and go PK and show us some VS and damages. If you proof that u hit 11 kro set and full 3 uniques warriors harder like here then pretty sure admins will take care your requests. Now you share imkiraa or something i see lots of video for him and his stamina's never been change or he kills who use full plate or chitin armor on rogue/warrior. But if you proof you kill kro set 11 rogues warriors by it in CZ and show it by live video/records now, then it makes sense.

But here i played on kurian for a while and it was so OP. When you say kurian's been nerfed in ApexKO, it only force me to laugh alot really. 

Raptor i mean spear weapons wasn't working on kurians and someone proved it by video/screenshots from USKO and they changed it in ApexKO. Now raptor's working very well on kurians. It fails alot nevertheless it works. 
Long story short, don't talk with random videos belongs someone else. Show urs and then talk about it.
Thanks.

i dont say in apexko only ok every pvp server nerfs kurian. i have a char in usko and i sold it 2 months before... i dont argue about f'cking damages why are you so interest about damages!  yes i will send you a video with 250 stamina and use lot of skills on porutu ! i say to you again and again you're just argue for nothing. you dont even read the first comment. 

Edited by Sierra