sm0902

Let's finish the event.

This is the player clan manager goddog from Elmo.

It's been two weeks since the Christmas event began.

Thank you for opening the event for users, but as the event goes on for too long, the game is losing interest.

Only at the event time, Rona Land is activated for a while, and all the events are left after the event is over.

It is not a game for war, but a game for events.

I hope you will not have this boring event for a long time.

Also, I hope that you will set a certain period of time when you are going to the event in the future.

Please comment on this article by administrators and operators.

@Aesteris@twostars

1 hour ago, sm0902 said:

This is the player clan manager goddog from Elmo.

It's been two weeks since the Christmas event began.

Thank you for opening the event for users, but as the event goes on for too long, the game is losing interest.

Only at the event time, Rona Land is activated for a while, and all the events are left after the event is over.

It is not a game for war, but a game for events.

I hope you will not have this boring event for a long time.

Also, I hope that you will set a certain period of time when you are going to the event in the future.

Please comment on this article by administrators and operators.

@Aesteris@twostars

agree the only positive thing is red pots and undy scroll still on

why u are crying abaout event, this event bring lot of new players in game they can easy get good items from crismas chests... adamat +7 wiri +7 holy armors etc...

I hope u leave it more surely we have more players here this days.

Always same ppl crying abaout something new Brook chayni tuke melody etc players who play here 3 years and have 50k kc in store...

relax guys let new players come dont cry on everything new here...

have a nice day

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

why u are crying abaout event, this event bring lot of new players in game they can easy get good items from crismas chests... adamat +7 wiri +7 holy armors etc...

I hope u leave it more surely we have more players here this days.

Always same ppl crying abaout something new Brook chayni tuke melody etc players who play here 3 years and have 50k kc in store...

relax guys let new players come dont cry on everything new here...

have a nice day

true story.

the event is good for most the time   then hits 1 time zone and no event for  9 hours  so cz dies while they wait for it to start again  then once first event  one 3 hours later then 4 hours over and over till no event for 9 hours again...

During the main event times  can get some good pk best during event and some after ppl hand in rewards    but the 9 hour space is a Huge time for nothing to happen and ppl just wait for event to rejoin ..

Need to fill the gaps with something to help draw ppl to cz like the other time zones have 

17 minutes ago, BroOk said:

yes something similir will be good :d

ps : i had like 17 voucher darkness and  today they disappeared o.O finally end ? or  they just gone bcs i put all them together?

If u had a voucher from 3 days ago and  got 1 today todays date on it is set to the first one u got  so they all expire from the 3 days ago   the timer for them does not restart..  I had same thing and asked about it last week 

43 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

If u had a voucher from 3 days ago and  got 1 today todays date on it is set to the first one u got  so they all expire from the 3 days ago   the timer for them does not restart..  I had same thing and asked about it last week 

yes indeed i was thinking about the same but doesnt matter just wanted to tell this here so myb other players dont do the same mistake.