Sign in to follow this  
dogus121

Passowrd problem

Are you really sure you're typing it correct? Because it's the same password, sounds impossible to me that it's only working on the website and not ingame.

If you reset your password just now i guess wait a few minutes and try again, if that's not helping you can send me a pm on the forum or try to reset it again.

The login server doesn't appear to handle all special characters correctly, so if you have special characters in your username I'd suggest creating a new one without any special characters.

I'm in the process of fixing this to handle these cases.

Edit:
Behaviour's pretty odd in that the client tends to strip certain diacritics. e.g. ğ to g. I'll just keep non-whitelisted special characters blocked for new accounts for now, until I can revisit this issue later.

dogus121, 11 saat önce yazdı:

I reset my passoword but ı cant enter game but ı can enter apexko.com same ıd same passowrd but ı cant loging game help me please. d

Oyuna girmeden önce şifreni tekrar sıfırlar mısın? Şifreni oluştururken özel karakter kullanma. 

MERET, Bir saat önce yazdı:

Oyuna girmeden önce şifreni tekrar sıfırlar mısın? Şifreni oluştururken özel karakter kullanma. 

sabah denedım oldu teşşekür ederim yardımınız ıcın 

Sierra, 13 saat önce yazdı:

Are you really sure you're typing it correct? Because it's the same password, sounds impossible to me that it's only working on the website and not ingame.

If you reset your password just now i guess wait a few minutes and try again, if that's not helping you can send me a pm on the forum or try to reset it again.

twostars, 6 saat önce yazdı:

The login server doesn't appear to handle all special characters correctly, so if you have special characters in your username I'd suggest creating a new one without any special characters.

I'm in the process of fixing this to handle these cases.

Edit:
Behaviour's pretty odd in that the client tends to strip certain diacritics. e.g. ğ to g. I'll just keep non-whitelisted special characters blocked for new accounts for now, until I can revisit this issue later.

I Try Thıs morıing and ı can enter wıth same passsword thax for helping..