Sign in to follow this  
MeIody

Aesteris & twostars, Let's do the math together?

I wanted to reply on the other topic but twostars already closed it, [@PS I don't know why they always rush to close topic].
So here let me say my thoughts about the reduction Nation Points and how it's clearly unfair for the Old Players - That've support you all this way-long.

image.thumb.png.31e08c09747bbc844d56af0b94e702df.pngimage.thumb.png.1eb3627179a527da1fee226f6ee3d792.png

This goes to what @Aesteris pointed out.

I give TukeOwnz & BroOk and even me [if I'll Stop PK] at the top 2 weeks, and they-we will drop almost by 10 ranking..

As the tittle say: "Let's do the math together".

Before the Reduced Every 1 CONT you were getting x2.5 NPs, so basically you reduced the gain NP's by 2.5 but you reduced the total NP's by 9!
So for example: I had 15.000.000 NPs I were getting 112 NP's [without NP Scroll] per kill, which mean it's equals to 133,928 Kills.
After the reduced I left with 1.500.000 NPs but getting 45 NP's [without NP Scroll] per kill, which mean it's equals to 33,333 Kills.
Which mean now it's x4 faster to pass anyone on the board than it would take him before the Reduction NP's.

If before the Reduction NP's I made 3.000.000 NPs in 1 Months [even tho the server went down at WARs & PK Times],
Now it's equals to 1.200.000 NP's Almost TOP 1 IN The SERVER.

So if before to pass the top ranking ranking in the server [15M/3M] would take them atleast 5 - 6 Months!
It will take them now about 1 month an half at the top to pass the top ranking in the server. as I said x4 FASTER than before.

This goes to what @twostars pointed out.

The PK activity increased ONLY because of the successful of the Santa Event and Nothing ELSE!
And let's put the facts on the table, the Reduced NP's didn't bring more 'New Comers' nor it will give them attention to start over.
It's all about the advantage over other players - Balance.

Greets,
Eden || Melody.

Edited by MeIody

So your entire argument is that you're upset that people can play the game and catch up, rather than be lightyears behind to the point where nobody can catch up so long as you play occasionally.

It seems like you truly have the server's best interests at heart here.

2 minutes ago, twostars said:

So your entire argument is that you're upset that people can play the game and catch up, rather than be lightyears behind to the point where nobody can catch up so long as you play occasionally.

I understand his point tho.. the top np holders worked/spent alot on these characters And now They are worth the same as players that had millions less, And No reward has been given out to those Who lost alot more Then others 

4 minutes ago, Chayni said:

Ye, I Think a Total wipe would of been better, or atleast a reward for the top 10 Np holders as They lost the most..

Tell me: what did anyone lose?
The answer: nothing.

Play and you keep your rank. Nothing effectively changed except these people who could previously go AFK for weeks and still be on top have to play now to hold their rank. And they still have their headstart, because all numbers are scaled.

Call me crazy, but that doesn't seem like such a big deal.

4 minutes ago, twostars said:

Tell me: what did anyone lose?
The answer: nothing.

Play and you keep your rank. Nothing effectively changed except these people who could previously go AFK for weeks and still be on top have to play now to hold their rank. And they still have their headstart, because all numbers are scaled.

Call me crazy, but that doesn't seem like such a big deal.

So all those hours of prem/cospre used to get all those nps arent lost ? 🤔

12 minutes ago, twostars said:

I'm not even close to be upset, Lol. I'm just pointing out that is totally unfair for old players for all their hard work, that it took them months/years to earn those NPs,
Let's not even mention the costs they've spent for PREM & Cospres items and so on..

'Game and Catch Up' - at the same case u can just put at the starter gear Krowaz Armors & Weapons+9Reb than Rosetta+9Reb..

Interests of the server? I personally call other teams to join back to ApexKO and they did few months ago but quitted few weeks after because of the unbalanced GEAR and not because of the NP's.

Edited by MeIody

Here's the problem.

You're both looking at it from the perspective that you lost something.
You didn't lose anything. Everything was rescaled. Your NP is the same proportionate to everyone else's.

The NP you gained, you still have. It's just represented as a smaller number, but it still means close to the same thing.

With that having said, with the difference in gains you can potentially catch up faster. This still doesn't mean you lost anything.
You said it yourself -- where it previously took 5-6 months (of, in theory, the top player barely playing) to catch up, it'll now take ~1.5 months.

That's still a huge entire 1.5 month gap... that doesn't change, so long as you keep playing.

Nothing was lost. Nobody got screwed over.

The only thing that changed is it's a little quicker to catch up when people stop playing.
Keep playing and the gap won't be closed, so you'll still be an entire month and a half ahead.

+1. 'Game and Catch Up' - at the same case u can just put at the starter gear Krowaz Armors & Weapons+9Reb than Rosetta & Raptors+9Reb.
Or why not just drops+8 Krowaz items already from Ultima Chests?

I won't loss either way lol, I up for whatever to bring more players - specially mage items into the server.
So next time when I will PMs other teams to join back to ApexKO they'll be more interesting.

"So Let's make it a little bit more quicker to catch up, why just by NP's?

Let's start from the most important by items..."

Edited by MeIody

MeIody, 3 dakika önce yazdı:

Interests of the server? I personally call other teams to join back to ApexKO and they did few months ago but quitted few weeks after because of the unbalanced GEAR and not because of the NP's.

What do you mean "unbalanced gear"? You think the only problem is national point? I don't understand.

3 minutes ago, MERET said:

What do you mean "unbalanced gear"? You think the only problem is national point? I don't understand.

"So Let's make it a little bit more quicker to catch up, why just by NP's? [Not that improtant]
Let's start from the most important by items..."

Edited by MeIody

1 minute ago, MeIody said:

+1. 'Game and Catch Up' - at the same case u can just put at the starter gear Krowaz Armors & Weapons+9Reb than Rosetta & Raptors+9Reb.
Or why not just drops+8 Krowaz items already from Ultima Chests?

I won't loss either way lol, let's make it a little bit more quicker to catch up, why just by NP's?
Let's start from the most important by items...

Gear gap isn't the same thing, nor are either what we were focusing on. Rescaling the NP allows us to bring back NP events and introduce some newer stuff in future without it being a mess because of the broken NP. It was a useful side-effect of this approach, not the sole reason for it.

I mean really, if this is what we're concerned with, I really don't understand why people are so selfish as to think they should be able to be ahead by 6 months without playing the game. How is that helpful to the server in any way? Considering you worked out the difference to drop down to 1.5 months, that's still such a huge period of them not playing.

You guys do want people to play the server right? How do you propose that happens when you're wanting people to be so far ahead that they don't even need to play! I'm so confused by peoples' reasoning...

5 hours ago, twostars said:

I mean really, if this is what we're concerned with, I really don't understand why people are so selfish as to think they should be able to be ahead by 6 months without playing the game. How is that helpful to the server in any way? Considering you worked out the difference to drop down to 1.5 months, that's still such a huge period of them not playing.

Well that 1 reason why me and tuke not going to rank anymore on apexko i guess. the fact people on ranking is inactive doesnt means they dont expect the place they are. thats why players like us keep 24/7 since server open on ronark Land which means buying items By kc spending alot money on game cospre scrolls etc. but it seems that is not so important for you since ull respond back we doing this for bring alot of players back.

dont get my wrong , whatever u doing to bring players back to apexko its fine. but the fact is that you guys cant just slap like that your old players just because they having busy on rl or work so much and cant be active anymore like before.

Im pretty sure just giving good items to newcomers fix the balanced and bring players to pk, then myb with nps u can buy some top items, red pots undy scroll etc should be on PUS already. but well thats just my simple opinion.

Just need  to wait and watch if this big massive reduction nps to old players will bring apexko where u guys want to be.

+1 brook, its nothing to them how long we already played here with them actually we dont need any nps on server better each kill give 1x holy part+3 or something lol but ya lets see where this going...

Not being able to play all the time is fine, but you shouldn't expect to remain competitive while not playing. Regardless, you're still just complaining about a ~90 day lead, so if y'all could quit overreacting to something you clearly don't understand, that'd be great.

Closing this topic as it's getting out of hand. I've already explained the implications of this change, and how they mean nothing so long as you keep playing.

Melody -- don't open another one. All you're doing is confusing people.