Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

First DS +8 nigs

lilorc6

I heard due to your rage quit clan bank was lost, true or not?

It wasn't a rage quit sir... I quit out of boredom nothing more. People from the clan know it wasn't a rage quit so. I was speaking for a few days about quitting, it didn't happen in a day.

And yes, it was.

It wasn't a rage quit sir... I quit out of boredom nothing more. People from the clan know it wasn't a rage quit so. I was speaking for a few days about quitting, it didn't happen in a day.

And yes, it was.

Good from you burning all the hard earned items from your clannies , GG leader ;)

Good from you burning all the hard earned items from your clannies , GG leader ;)

Yea I am a good leader, they will tell you the same. Not to mention I've played with most of these guys for years.

I love people who think they have to comment on every single thing I do just to cause drama. The amount of hate I get is real. 

Yea I am a good leader, they will tell you the same. Not to mention I've played with most of these guys for years.

I love people who think they have to comment on every single thing I do just to cause drama. The amount of hate I get is real. 

You kinda shitted all over the people you've known for years...