Sign in to follow this  
MeIody

Weekly Quests can be completed more than once at the same day..

You sure not bugged     just checked   I completed  monument destroy 5 times     and its back again     in  under 24 hours  

Seams Felankor and ISI   if not in winning party when dies   you dont get quest  completed 

Edited by KissOfNeo

Character name?

Edit:
I don't see either of you taking & completing it multiple times THIS week, however I'm also seeing last week's quest didn't reset either, because you didn't complete it then.
Quests in-progress won't be reset. You can finish off your progress in the following week and then pick it up again for that week.

I'm assuming that's the behaviour you're describing.

Edited by twostars

i completed   its  Yesturday  my time 2 am there abouts during event  and  it was there today after  reset  and completed  so   if goes same as yesturday today it will be there to start again in few hours 

I have handed it in 2 times this week   im 100% sure of that 

13 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

i completed   its  Yesturday  my time 2 am there abouts during event  and  it was there today after  reset  and completed  so   if goes same as yesturday today it will be there to start again in few hours 

I have handed it in 2 times this week   im 100% sure of that 

What I said then. You only took it this week once.

You completed the quest you picked up last week this week, turned that in and then picked up this week's quest and completed it.

Not a bug.