Sign in to follow this  
MERET

Christmas Event

Hello everyone.

First of all, thank admin @Aesteris @twostars for preparing a little something for players. I know you would like to return to old PK but it backfires when you create new things generally.

Frankly, this event is killing PK.  Crowded nation manipulates the event. Human players cannot get closer to the monument at Ronark Land. Human side nearly does nothing. In my view, unfair event!

In addition, many players don't attack these mobs. It doesn't matter your nation.

Regards...

Edited by MERET

agree with u meret, they doing good job with this event but still they can do better and more fair for every nation, consider on apexko there will be always unbalaced side but most fair thing wil be to respawn those boses on 6 and 12 to keep at least nations on 1 side and not all together like that.

I agree too. This event is very one sided and those noob snowman are dead before you get a chance to throw snow ball at them! I've been login Orc assassin in order to get some boxes because I can't get near monu with my main human char. So PK dead indeed, people just run off to moradon right away. I think the solution would be BIGGER SNOWMAN with higher HP, let the event run for 1 hr not just 10-20 mins!

@twostars @Aesteris

if i remember correctly all the snowman events i have been encountered happened to be take place in either lufer or emc.that should be the case,once event starts you should be able to punch it not throw snowball.as said above ur lucky if ur snowball reaches snowman.i know gms dont bother at all.i am just writing anyway

MERET, 11 saat önce yazdı:

Hello everyone.

First of all, thank admin @Aesteris @twostars for preparing a little something for players. I know you would like to return to old PK but it backfires when you create new things generally.

Frankly, this event is killing PK.  Crowded nation, karus, manipulates the event. Human players cannot get closer to the monument at Ronark Land. Human side nearly does nothing. In my view, unfair event!

In addition, many players don't attack these mobs. It doesn't matter your nation.

Regards...

Hp Low :( 

No Blance :( 

No Justİce  :( 

Only the strongest wins  :(

= Cristmass Event :wacko:

Edited by neXusLeen

VERSACEONTHEFLOOR, Bir saat önce yazdı:

Not to mention this chest drop holy armor's and right now its just orc who clearly farm this snowman and human  can surely get chest when boss super shiny is up. So in near future we might see this orc camping there with holy knight armors+11.

I tried both side. I got 5 boxes in orc side by mage and got 10-12 boxes in human side. I don't talk about it. It's just killing PK as fuck. You cannot do PK against those crowded nation if you are not in mage team. You try lure 1 party to try VS&PK. But they come with 2 mage and 2-3 party random melees to your one party. Even ultima is much better. Because it hits to mages/randoms and help you to fight against them. And ıt also dies later. So you're able to do PK for 1 hour clearly. Now you have no chance to stay alive against those mage teams and randms.

1 hour ago, fuckyou said:

I tried both side. I got 5 boxes in orc side by mage and got 10-12 boxes in human side

are you sure about that? we cant even go near snowman with this many orcs camping and when you throw your snowball its already dead before it hit, also this mages summoning dragon all around it blocking snowball thrown by humans and of course also orc's.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:01 AM, VERSACEONTHEFLOOR said:

are you sure about that? we cant even go near snowman with this many orcs camping and when you throw your snowball its already dead before it hit, also this mages summoning dragon all around it blocking snowball thrown by humans and of course also orc's.

Yes i am sure. even you are free there you can't catch snowmans fast. it dies less than a sec. And yeah we just fucked all orcs +45 in a sec by angers. Because you see them most of them have no brain. They know only listen commands and hit novas around like a bot lol.
I am in apexko long time but didn't see worst event than this ever. They try get mage teams join apexko. Who like to hit novas and watch it will come apexko with this event. But they will lose other players at the end.

apexko is unbalanced?... noticied!!! LOL this event same than Halloween events just killing the server, killing Magic class and pk times, Kurian is already dead RIP... 

Undying party Buff??  Is that normal or legal? WTF are u thinking when programing?? Stop smoke weed guys. 

Anyways we dont wants waste time anymore, quiting for now bb.  

😕