Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Since they block me to PM them and they didn't respond to me yet.. Still waiting for respond about my situation..

MeIody

I want to know who from the GM's / Admins banned me and my friend's character; 'Melody' & 'Killah' & Panchoo for what reason..
The only thing that comes to my mind, is might be the NT problem.. [Because I tried to log to the clan leaders and the are also blocked]

1st I couldn't report this directly to you via forum's because I'm banned, so I report this bug to GM - MrPickles - EICartos [something] whatever his name..
That HE - THE GMS - THE ADMINS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS BUG AND THEY AREN'T GONNA FIX IT,
AND THIS BEEN FOR WHILE SINCE-EVER THIS BUG AND HE LAUGH ABOUT THIS.
That's what he told me; 'MrPickles - the GM' his own words and I remember he told me this on Team Speak while I was report this to him, while in facts I was helping to NT his friends to other side 'lslamboL' which I believe he sold his character now and he bought / playing on 'BlackWitch'.

This is so frustrating and funny that only me and my friend's character got banned while in facts I know the GMs used this bug from himself purpose
and they were 20 more players doing it because no one thought it was agaisn't THE RULES since 

[ as I mention earlier because the GM - MrPickles - EICartos]... the GM words blabla..
That HE - THE GMS - THE ADMINS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS BUG AND THEY AREN'T GONNA FIX IT,
AND THIS BEEN FOR WHILE SINCE-EVER THIS BUG AND HE LAUGH ABOUT THIS. "

if after all you decide to keep this ban and you are behind this, that you see at any way we cross the line at some ways...
than I was wondering for how long this ban will be and when it should be ends?.. 

Hope to get an answer before you decide to banned me again...

@twostars@Aesteris

Greets,
Eden || Melody.

• Administrators

What's *really* funny is the lengths people will go to attempt to justify why they were bug abusing when caught.

If you'd only spent a fraction of that effort reporting it, we wouldn't be in this position, but alas, here we are.

Bug abuse is against the rules. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Simple as that.

Topic closed.