Sign in to follow this  
red123

NP reduction & Medals

2 minutes ago, Aesteris said:

Exchanged medals won't be removed, you simply can no longer purchase them.
NP reduction is necessary for the plans we have and the health of the server. We also anticipate there'll be more competition for the ranks once again :)

It'd be nice to receive some cospre/premium stuff in return, else I'd personally feel that I've wasted years in Apex. I wonder what Tuke would say!

If we'd outright reset everyone completely, perhaps, but relatively, there's no change. It's as if I'd slash all of your coins by 90% and reduce prices by 90% on everything. Effectively, nothing has changed aside from opening up opportunities for us to improve the server.

I don't know what you're planning but you know that characters with national points have a value in game and players have traded 30 -40k KC for high NP chars. So reducing NPs might seem encouraging for new players to join the server but also might be discouraging for some players who's been around for years.

4 hours ago, red123 said:

I don't know what you're planning but you know that characters with national points have a value in game and players have traded 30 -40k KC for high NP chars. So reducing NPs might seem encouraging for new players to join the server but also might be discouraging for some players who's been around for years.

I agree so much with u, personally ive got alot of offert time ago from players they wanted to buy my character but holnestly i ve never needed.

this reduction of massive nps will afect only old players and i cant undertand why ?. ive spend also alot of premiun cospre etc on my character to keep it always on ranking. If u looking more competion then just restart server ? reducing only nps of top players not gonna change nothing expect myb u will lose more players , what will happen then if after 1 years again server is dead like right now? ull reduce again all the top nps ? already try with UTC and dark set but still server not going so well as we hope.

If u looking new players this choise will not bring them, make it fair at least for every old player around apexko .. if u reduce nps reduce also the gbs of all sever because thast not fair.

some people care about ranking like me or tuke so spend time and money on pk. some other people care about farm and gbs so they spend their time on  that. and this choise u doing its just a simple discrimination for me.

Make the  changes far for every1 please or just restart server at least ull have thousend new players thats what really apexko need to be better or just keep offer good server to the old players you have instead of handle them like that..🙄

Edited by BroOk

I am nowhere near top ranked (got like 2.5mio Nps I think), however I don't understand what you wish to achieve by reducing the nps. No one is going to join because people now has less NPs when there still is a major difference in items etc. 

My suggestion is to either leave the NPs has is or change the whole server concept (full pk or relaunch) to attract new players.

Simply reducing NPs will only result in losing a few players and prolly not gain any. 

5 hours ago, Aesteris said:

If we'd outright reset everyone completely, perhaps, but relatively, there's no change. It's as if I'd slash all of your coins by 90% and reduce prices by 90% on everything. Effectively, nothing has changed aside from opening up opportunities for us to improve the server.

It is nowhere near completely fair considering the amount of NPs gaind for each kill will remain the same. So a person who has 1.000.000 nps before, will now have 100.000nps, a new player with 10.000 nps will have 1.000nps. The amount of kills needed to to go from 1.000 -> 100.000 is much less than the amount needed to go from 10.000 -> 1.000.000. 

If it was completely fair and everything remained the same, there would be no point in reducing the NPs :) 

I think its oki its like a server reset without the loss of items though its annoying cuz the mages these days been getting 50k a pk session I think thats the main reason though. All that national point scrolls at least we had medals to hand in to get it back. Heck people gonna be mad but I guess its gonna be good to reset fresh!

I think its oki its like a server reset without the loss of items though its annoying cuz the mages these days been getting 50k a pk session I think thats the main reason though. All that national point scrolls at least we had medals to hand in to get it back. Heck people gonna be mad but I guess its gonna be good to reset fresh!

BroOk, 4 saat önce yazdı:

I agree so much with u, personally ive got alot of offert time ago from players they wanted to buy my character but holnestly i ve never needed.

this reduction of massive nps will afect only old players and i cant undertand why ?. ive spend also alot of premiun cospre etc on my character to keep it always on ranking. If u looking more competion then just restart server ? reducing only nps of top players not gonna change nothing expect myb u will lose more players , what will happen then if after 1 years again server is dead like right now? ull reduce again all the top nps ? already try with UTC and dark set but still server not going so well as we hope.

If u looking new players this choise will not bring them, make it fair at least for every old player around apexko .. if u reduce nps reduce also the gbs of all sever because thast not fair.

some people care about ranking like me or tuke so spend time and money on pk. some other people care about farm and gbs so they spend their time on  that. and this choise u doing its just a simple discrimination for me.

Make the  changes far for every1 please or just restart server at least ull have thousend new players thats what really apexko need to be better or just keep offer good server to the old players you have instead of handle them like that..🙄

+1 Martin great.. :) 

7 hours ago, TukeOP said:

So taking me around 35-40k kc out very nice idea thx really.. Better just reset everything then if doing something like this.

+1   why waste everyone time on that just reset to see who wants to return for a 3rd time  and who wont bother this time 

Ive been here since day 1 of server 1      but for all that worked for there nps  and put what time we can in to game  it feels a little rude .

My nps are nothing to special  i have few chars between 3 m to  500 k  ranking has never been a big thing for me  but i like to make my items earn what i want and have . Sad for ppl like Book and Tuke who wanted rankings worked and earnt most of it, To loose it is a bad thing ..    

There has to be a real way to bring new ppl  like make it a fair playing field   what you have for 1 player have same chance for everyone to have add events for everyone to attend events to make it fun  and talk to players from all over see what they want and like not  look at 10 % of community and do everything for them and forget the rest..

When BF was in  always had ppl farming  pking all over    but for some reason that was removed  and stopped  so did the fun and pk for them times  FT starts when had a point for xp ppl joined and was a good time  no maybe 3 ppl try to join ..

Them things fixed opened improved  for ppl to join and play have fun on may help more than just hurting the high lvl np holders  and just taking from the long time players AGAIN

On 12/22/2018 at 10:17 AM, BroOk said:

just restart server at least ull have thousend new players thats what really apexko need to be better or just keep offer good server to the old players you have instead of handle them like that..🙄