Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon

Dark knight

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, 

I suggest to increase drop rate for utc weapons materials and add dark knight items in game. 

No one buy krowaz weapons this days u need shout days and cant sell it after days of shout. We need New items here badly. UTC once Weekly (3 times if u can join but hardly) only item easy to sell this Day is moonlight fragments and jamadar. 

Comounity should add utc 3 days per week and open dark knight weapons to farm too. 

Lets hear ur oppinons guys. Thx have a nice time. 

Edited by Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no need dark knight ingame

the problem is old players with full items +11

they should open upgrade to +14/15/16 for everything and let old players burn those all +11 krowaz weapons/armor 

this would balance market

+change drop list from medals/chests or add new farm spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol ..........

come on , don't be silly

where are the new players?????(this is problem

I just saw some people out but not new players in ...

 

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

Hi guys, 

I suggest to increase drop rate for utc weapons materials and add dark knight items in game. 

No one buy krowaz weapons this days u need shout days and cant sell it after days of shout. We need New items here badly. UTC once Weekly (3 times if u can join but hardly) only item easy to sell this Day is moonlight fragments and jamadar. 

Comounity should add utc 3 days per week and open dark knight weapons to farm too. 

Lets hear ur oppinons guys. Thx have a nice time. 

Because no new players come

So it will be a common that can't sell everything

 

 

3 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

no need dark knight ingame

the problem is old players with full items +11

they should open upgrade to +14/15/16 for everything and let old players burn those all +11 krowaz weapons/armor 

this would balance market

+change drop list from medals/chests or add new farm spot

yes no need dark night weapon .

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes more farm will bring alot alot players to this old server sure.

need new event like deadmatch daily bonus in cz and activity from gms on ronark land in wars .

make red pots alive already .. give sins the power they supposed to do and make warrior dmg fair once.

darkness good idea with  the fair stun for rogues and the fair dmg for priest will be good to see.

but GL doubt some1 will even read our suggest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BroOk said:

yes more farm will bring alot alot players to this old server sure.

need new event like deadmatch daily bonus in cz and activity from gms on ronark land in wars .

make red pots alive already .. give sins the power they supposed to do and make warrior dmg fair once.

darkness good idea with  the fair stun for rogues and the fair dmg for priest will be good to see.

but GL doubt some1 will even read our suggest.

Still no answer from admins... All the time that was problem minimum support from admins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

totaly agree with UTC suggest 1 day per week is not good and the upgrade rate of utc stuffs are soo hard, update it.
we dont needs darknight wepons, on the contrary we r waiting for the event ends, that crap ruined the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UTC should be hard, do you want everyone running around with Buju, Azagai, Khanjar +11 ? Look what happened to krowaz items, they worth shit now. I think UTC materials should be obtained in CZ/PK, not joining some stupid and annoying event once a week.

Edited by red123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VERSACEONTHEFLOOR said:

Dark knight is good, look at this kissofneo I love to pk against him he doesn't care his pt will die he just want to spam heals on enemy.

pure skill heals bro. i also like to see how priest doing finally some kills hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VERSACEONTHEFLOOR said:

Dark knight is good, look at this kissofneo I love to pk against him he doesn't care his pt will die he just want to spam heals on enemy.

PK against me all u want    i only really party in  Event time for  15   20 min then  we off  and im solo  vsing the 8 v 1  because i use other chars   solo you all town  and run ..

I have to use a KissOfNeo char to get you to come   with ya friends to kill....    Good to see i make an impact on your game just remember  how much you say  love to kill me but for every 1 time i die  you guys are giving me  4 to 10  deaths    so my NPs grow and grow everyday      THANK YOU  🙂 

 

 

Dark knight   items  unsure of   when they  gone My priest wont be able to kill shit again  but thats ok  back to old style pk  and have to change chars to  upset you all again

If PPL love them  keep  but doing that  cant over power gear come in and no weapons to fight against it  go go +4 accessory and +14 krowaz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...